Universal Remote - Cover

Universal Remote

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

For the obvious logistical reasons, sex with Mom could only happen about once every few days, but when it did, it was pretty amazing stuff. In those few sessions, she taught me more about making love than I even knew existed, and she had a lot of moves that Sherry was yet to learn, moves I intended to pass on to her as soon as we could get back together again.

But I was paying a high price for doing what I was doing. I didn’t see any signs that Mom had any qualms about screwing her teenage son, but between bouts, my conscience was beating me up pretty badly. My lust for Mom’s body was insatiable, partially because of the forbidden fruit thing, I guess, but I was a mass of conflicting emotions otherwise. I could hardly look Dad or Sherry in the eye. Dad less than Sherry because he could and did have sex with Mom pretty much whenever he wanted, so it’s not like I was cheating him out of anything. With Sherry, it felt exactly like that, like I was cheating on her, although If I’d told her what was going on between Mom and me, I think she might have understood, maybe even encouraged it.

But regardless of my guilt twinges, the only way I’d give up having sex with Mom was if she was the one who called it to a halt, because I certainly couldn’t - or wouldn’t. And here’s a weird thing; doing it with Mom was making me ache for Sherry all the more! It’s like they were both my women, and I needed both of them to satisfy my outrageous libido. It’s just that for the time being, Mom had to carrying the load because Sherry was on hold.

Okay, you probably think that sounds downright depraved. I would never openly subscribe to such an attitude, but those are the kinds of thoughts that kept floating around in my head. Maybe I really am a perv.


Aphrodite was absolutely right about one thing: As we approached her time, Sherry wasn’t showing at all. In fact, she said the only difference she even noticed in her daily life was that she didn’t have periods. There was no morning sickness, no tender breasts, no hemorrhoids or varicose veins, none of the discomforts that usually accompany pregnancy. At least that’s what I’d been reading online. In fact, she said repeatedly that she felt better than she could ever remember feeling. She said she even felt more mentally together. Academically and in every other way, she was at the top of her game. She got quite an ovation when she took her bow at the end of the school play because she’d upstaged all the rest of the cast and nailed her role perfectly.

There was a lot of intense emotional stuff going on with her and Mom. They spent more and more time together getting prepared for the big event, although I had no idea what those preparations would entail because I wasn’t included. Maybe it was just some kind of psychological preparation for the labor. Minimal though it was supposed to be, it would still a huge event in Sherry’s life.

So, like on the night of the conception, we really didn’t know what to expect on that hundredth day. Sherry and I stayed home from school, waiting around in her room impatiently for whatever was going to happen. On D-Day (delivery day), She insisted I should be with her, and that made me feel pretty good, like I was part of the process again. Mom understood and willingly stayed in the background, leaving us to comfort each other. She checked on us every once in a while and brought our lunch up to the room on a tray.

Late afternoon rolled around and it was getting close to the time when Dad would be heading home from his office, so Mom was making plans to call him and talk him into meeting her somewhere for dinner. That’s when Aphrodite just sort of appeared in the hallway outside Sherry’s door. She glided into the room and asked, “Do you want your mother here with you?”

Without waiting for an answer, she turned to me and said, “Please ask her to come up, Bobby. We’ll do this together.”

Now that the time had arrived, I was feeling all flustered and I was reluctant to leave Sherry, but I did as I was instructed. I took the stairs three at a time and ran into the kitchen. “Mom, she’s here! It’s time!”

Mom stops what she’s doing and says, “Wonderful! Let’s go!”

When we entered Sherry’s room, Aphrodite stepped over to Mom and hugged her, saying, “My dear sweet child, you look absolutely radiant! I see the years have been good to you.”

Mom hugged back and said, “Thank you, although I’m certain you had something to do with that.”

Aphrodite smiled warmly. “Perhaps, but it was no more that you deserved for carrying one of my children. A few years of added youth and beauty is a small price for your kindness, and your beautiful daughter will be equally rewarded.”

I thought, “So that’s how Mom keeps looking so young and hot!”

Aphrodite picked up my thoughts and said, “That’s part of the reason, Bobby, but your mother has always been a beautiful person in her own right and hardly needed my help.” Turning back to Mom, she said, “I sense you’ve been instructing our young father-to-be in the sublime arts.”

I felt a flush of embarrassment and cast a glance toward Sherry to see if she caught the meaning of Aphrodite’s remark. She returned the look and winked. She knew!

Mom moved to my side and slid her arm around my waist. “Oh yes! And he’s a most willing and adept student. Like my brother and I, Bobby and Sherry can look forward to years of sexual bliss before they go their separate ways. I’m so pleased you chose them for this honor, Aphrodite.”

The goddess kissed Mom on the cheek and turned to Sherry. “My dearest child, please undress and lie on your back, and Bobby, as you are the father, I’d like you to lie beside her and hold her hand. It won’t be necessary for you to undress, but don’t let go of her hand once we begin because taking the child will also take much of your sister’s strength. She’ll need yours as well as her own.”

“So,” I thought, “I get to play a part after all!”

When we were situated, Aphrodite placed her hand on Sherry’s forehead like she’d done before. I felt her hand go limp in mine as she drifted off to sleep. Aphrodite slipped the white drape off her shoulder, stepped out of it and sat on the bed next to Sherry. I had to squeeze my eyes shut to avoid staring at that perfect body. She said, “Let’s begin” as she lay back and rolled into Sherry’s body like she’d done at the conception.

Nothing happened for several minutes. Mom stood at the foot of the bed with a peaceful look on he face and I lay next to my sister wondering what I should be feeling, if anything. After what seemed like three or four minutes later - it may have been an hour for all I know - Aphrodite rolled out of Sherry’s body and stood beside the bed. She placed her hand on her belly, looked at me, then at Mom and said, “It’s done. I have the child and sweet Sherry will sleep until tomorrow as her womb is restored to its virginal condition.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.