Universal Remote - Cover

Universal Remote

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Naturally we were all excited and nervous about getting pregnant. Even unflappable Mom was hovering like a hummingbird and fussing over us until it was politely hinted that she might give us a little space. Please. She’s too tough and practical to allow her feelings to be hurt, so she just stepped back and found other things to do.

I think all the anticipation must have made us hornier than usual because I was consumed with thoughts of sex and Sherry was feeling the same way. I wondered it that was Aphrodite’s doing as well. We did our nightly thing (in the basement) and usually managed to fuck each other silly after school before Dad got home. If Mom was home, she was considerate enough to find something to do in another part of the house.

So the eighth day arrived and we were speculating wildly about how the egg transfer was going to be accomplished. We asked Mom about her experience and she said she didn’t remember anything about it. She said Uncle Steve was there when it happened, but he’d refused to give her any details. I thought that was odd.

Well, if this is all sounding wild, crazy and magical so far, wait ‘til I tell you how the actual conception went down: We got home from school on Monday afternoon and just kind of hung around waiting for some word or sign from Aphrodite. Mom, bless her heart, arranged for her and Dad to attend some kind of a dinner at a friends house so Sherry and I could be home alone for the whole evening. We ordered in pizza.

All we had to go on was Aphrodite saying the pregnancy would happen as soon as the contraceptives were cleared from Sherry’s body. We had no idea if she would show up that evening or at all. We hadn’t fucked that afternoon or even the night before at my insistence because, if this was going to be the night, I wanted to be able to deliver a full load.

So we got ready for bed and we were in Sherry’s room playing cribbage when her door opens about nine o’clock and there stands Aphrodite in all her radiant, glorious beauty. She floats across the room and without saying a word, reaches out and lays her hand on Sherry’s forehead, putting her into a sound sleep.

She looks at me and says, “Help me undress her and arrange her comfortably on the bed.”

I figure this is all part of the process, so I pulled Sherry’s nightshirt over her head and got her flat on her back on one side of her queen-size bed. Then something happened that I absolutely did not expect! Aphrodite slipped the white draped garment off her shoulder an let it drop to the floor. I’m just standing there stunned because she’s so perfect that she’s beyond description. Her ebony hair, including the neat little triangle between her legs, and her alabaster skin are a startling contrast. A heterosexual male simply could not look upon something like that without getting hard, and I followed the commands of my hormones. My boxers were tented straight out in front, clearly announcing my state.

Aphrodite looked pointedly at it, smiled her enigmatic smile and held out her arms. “Come to me, Bobby. Let us make a child.”

She sat on the side of Sherry’s bed, lay down right beside her, and spread her legs.

I stood there paralyzed until she said again, “Come.”

The second time woke me. Still not quite believing I was going to actually do it, I shed my boxers and crawled onto the bed between her legs, my dick stretched to capacity and ready to do it’s duty. I looked down and saw that her pussy was wet and gapped open waiting for me. I wasted no time positioning myself at the opening to perfection. Aphrodite slid her arms around my waist and pulled me into her until my pubes were mashing against her pubes. Her warmth on my dick and the erotic sensations I was experiencing were more intense than anything I’d ever felt. I was actually fucking a goddess!

It was dizzying, earthshaking, and quick! I couldn’t believe it when, completely out of my control, my balls pulled tight against my crotch and I fired an epic load into that perfect body. It was totally unexpected and I almost wanted to cry from frustration. The whole thing had lasted no more than a few seconds!

When I pulled out of her, Aphrodite smiled and rolled over onto Sherry. No! No, she rolled into Sherry, like she melted right into my sister’s body and disappeared entirely for maybe two or three minutes, then rolled out the other side and stood up. She walked around the bed, covered herself in her white garment, stepped over to kiss my cheek and said, “It’s done. You must not have sex with her until I come for the child in one hundred days. Do you understand?”

“Uh, sure, I understand. No sex.”

“I didn’t say that. I said no sex with Sherry. There is another who would enjoy your favors if you were to make your own secret desires known.”

She kissed my cheek again and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I stood there looking at the door, then at Sherry sleeping on the bed, then at my shrinking dick still damp with Aphrodite’s juices. I guess I understood then why Uncle Steve never told Mom what happened. It was downright embarrassing! I mean, PREMATURE EJACULATION WHILE FUCKING A LOVE GODDESS!!!???

It would be my secret shame until my dying day.

Except I just blabbed.

I needed a chance to redeem myself, but Aphrodite specified no sex with Sherry for a hundred days.


My sister was still sound asleep, so I pulled the blankets up to her chin and went back to my own room. For the longest time, I lay there reliving those few seconds of glory as I fucked the most gorgeous creature ever.

The next morning when Sherry came down to breakfast already dressed for school, I got the feeling that something between us had changed. Instead of casting adoring looks my way or finding little ways to be near me and touch me, she gravitated to Mom. And Mom to her. There was a bond there that I hadn’t seen before. It had to be the pregnancy of course, and it was no surprise that that would be an incredibly strong bond between mother and daughter; especially a mother and daughter who shared such an unbelievable experience.

I guess I was a little curious why Sherry didn’t even ask me what had happened the night before as I drove her to school. She wasn’t being aloof or anything, she just wouldn’t talk about it. Maybe I was misreading her, but I was getting the impression that now that I had carried out my assigned duty, my part in the whole process was done.

It was the same when she got home from school after rehearsal. She and Mom chatted about their day as if nothing at all unusual had happened less than twenty-four hours earlier right there in our very own house. But then what should I have expected; a banner strung across the front of the house announcing that Sherry was PG with a demigod? On the subject of an unmarried fifteen year-old girl being knocked up, I think the less said, the better.

Even though she was asleep at the time of her impregnation, somehow Sherry must have gotten the full set of instructions including the one where sex was a no-no until after the delivery. She stopped coming to my bed at night, so there wasn’t even any snuggling. But then snuggling gets me so heated up, she’d have had to fight me off, so I guess keeping her distance was the smart thing to do.

Over all I think I handled it pretty well, at least for the first few days. Sure, I was missing her terribly and I was starting to grow horns, but there was always the last resort of surfing porn sites and jerking off. Definitely second best, but it took the edge off.

And then one day, maybe a week after the big event, I was out riding my bike to burn off some of that excess sexual energy. As I pedaled around the streets, I was thinking about what Aphrodite said just before she left the room, something about someone who would enjoy my favors if I were to reveal my secret desires. Who the hell was she talking about? Sure, I’d had plenty of sex fantasies about any number of girls at school, but I couldn’t think of any of them on whom I would feel confident putting a move. I hardly had a rep as any kind of a stud. Hell, Sherry and I were both virgins when we did it the first time.

So who was she talking about? More properly: About whom was she speaking?

And then I began to get this little inkling of an idea. When Sherry and I were telling Mom our secrets and Mom told us about waking Dad up to make him do his duty, I’d had that fleeting fantasy about Mom’s naked body. It didn’t take a lot of imagination to picture it because she worked out religiously at the “Y” three times a week to keep herself trim and fit, and she wasn’t the least bit shy about wearing a very skimpy bikini when she sunned herself by the pool. I’d even caught glimpses of her in her bra and panties a couple of times and I can honestly say that as a forty-two year old woman, she put most twenty-somethings to shame. More than once I’d seen my friends casting appreciative looks her way, no doubt thinking “MILF”. And I have to confess that I’ve caught myself ogling her more than once and feeling guilty about harboring such unwholesome thoughts.

Could Aphrodite have meant Mom in that context? I had to consider that possibility because she clearly had no problem with incest. I had to admit the idea was tantalizing, even though it made me feel pretty uncomfortable.

Surely she didn’t mean Mom!

But the more I thought about it, the more intrigued I was. I’d even begun having naughty thoughts about her when I was jerking off. I thought about it so much that I’d even mulled over some ideas in my brain about how a kid like me would go about seducing his own mother. I consciously tried to not think about it, but you know how well that works. It was impossible once the seed was planted.

Mom might tell the story differently, but here’s the way I remember it going down: It was going on a month since Aphrodite’s visit, and the longer Sherry and I went without sex, the more I was obsessed with it, and sex with Mom was beginning to dominate my fantasies. Even so, I hadn’t put together any plan to attain that goal because I never really expected anything would happen. It was just fantasy stuff, right?

But there must have been something there that Mom was picking up on. Like I said, she’s an incredibly perceptive woman. Maybe she’d caught me looking at her in a way sons shouldn’t be looking at their mothers. Maybe I was just hanging around her more than usual. Maybe I was broadcasting pheromones in her proximity. Hell, I don’t know, but she was sensing something!

At some point and for whatever reason, I guess she made the decision to become proactive and test the waters. I don’t mean she came right out and propositioned me or anything. She’s too subtle for that, but I got a strong sense that she was manipulating me in that direction. There was nothing glaringly obvious, but there were a lot of little things that, added up, got me to thinking that something was in the air. We’d both been tiptoeing around it for days before things began to gel.

Here are a couple of examples: One day when I got home from school, she was in the kitchen creating a pot of her awesomely rich and thick beef/vegetable stew. It was warm in the kitchen and she was barefoot, dressed in low-cut jeans and a halter that emphasized her great tits, her sexy ass, her slim body and flat belly. I’m a sucker for girls with flat bellies. Anyhow, she sees me come in the back door and says, “Bobby, come stir this while I run to the bathroom.”

“Sure, Mom.” I tossed my backpack on a chair, hung my jacket over the back and took the big wooden spoon she offered me.

“You don’t need to stir it too vigorously, just enough to keep it from burning on the bottom of the pot.”

“Right, Mom. I can handle it.”

So she goes down the hall to the bathroom and she’s gone for about as long as it takes to pee. When she comes back, instead of relieving me of the spoon, she hugs me from behind, circling her arms around my waist and pressing her boobs against my back. Well, that wasn’t all that unusual, I guess, but what she did next was.

While she’s got me in the hug, she says, “You know you’re a very special young man, Bobby. I’m really impressed that you’re being so mature about Sherry and her situation.”

I shrugged and said, “Well, it is a pretty special thing, isn’t it? It’s only fair that I should be expected to act grownup about it.”

Mom hadn’t mentioned anything about me not getting any for as long as Sherry was PG, but I, self-absorbed creature that I am, just assumed that’s what she was talking about.

She kind of chuckles and says, “That wasn’t necessarily my point, but your right, it is a sacrifice. We all have our needs, don’t we?” And with that, her hand slips down over the front of my jeans and she grabs a handful of genital bulge and squeezes a couple of times. I suck in a big surprised breath and my cock springs into action, swelling with gusto. Of course, she’d already moved her hand, so she wasn’t aware of what she stirred up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.