Universal Remote - Cover

Universal Remote

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

The next day I picked Sherry up from cheerleader practice and drove her out to where I’d had my encounters with the ... well, with whatever the hell she was. As you might have guessed, there was no sign of her or the farmhouse. There wasn’t even a gate, just a barbed wire fence stretching for a quarter of a mile in either direction. There was that wheat field, though - at least I thought it was the same wheat field, so I pulled over. We got out of the car and stood there just looking at it for a while. There was nothing I could point to that would indicate it was ever anything but what it looked like so she could only take my word for it.

I started back to the car but she grabbed by sleeve and said, “Let’s go out to where you talked to her. Maybe there’s something there.”

“Sherry, there’s nothing out there but wheat stubble. I’m not even sure exactly where we were standing.” I waved my hand in a general direction. “It was just somewhere out there toward the middle. I really wasn’t paying that much attention.”

She ignored me and started to crawl through the barbed wire fence, snagging her jacket and getting stuck until I lifted the wire up for her. I followed and we wandered out into the middle of the field. About forty or fifty yards from the fence, I spotted a place where the stubble looked as if it had been trodden down. I knelt down and looked at a shoe print in the dirt and saw it had the same tread as my sneakers, but as far as I could tell, there were impressions from only one pair of shoes. I couldn’t pick out any little Imp footprints. When I pointed it out to Sherry, she got all excited about it.

“See,” she said, “I knew you weren’t making it up!”

“All this proves is that I was here. There’s no sign of the little woman.”

“Well that’s no surprise, is it? She told you she didn’t have any real substance didn’t she? So how could she leave foot prints?”

“Yeah, but if she was all air, how could I have felt her touching me? There had to be something physical about her.”

She ignored that point, obviously putting her efforts into convincing me (or herself) that my story was true. She wanted to believe it. Maybe she needed to believe it to justify what we’d been doing with each other.

I stood up and looked around. “Yeah, I suppose you could be right.” I looked at my watch and said, “Come on, we need to head home. Dinner is going to be ready in about an hour.”

As I turned to head back to the car, she stepped in front of me and said, “Let’s do it right here!”

“Say WHAT?”

“I wanna do it here where you and that Imp lady talked about us. C’mon, Bobby, there’s nobody around!”

“Jesus, Sherry, people driving by could see us from the road!”

“I bet they wouldn’t even notice. Besides, it’s starting to get dark. If we hear a car coming, we’ll just lie real still. If they see us at all, they’ll just think we’re a clump of weeds or something”

I was about to pronounce a very emphatic “Forget it!” but she poked me in the chest with her finger and reminded me I was the one who said it was kinda hot to do it in risky places.

Well, she had me there. We grinned at each other and quickly peeled off our jackets, spreading them out on the dirt and stubble. It had been an unseasonably warm day, but the temperature drops quickly at that altitude when the sun begins to set, so we didn’t want to waste any time. We didn’t strip all the way naked, but Sherry peeled off her jeans and underwear and got down on her hands and knees, offering me her very cute backside. I dropped mine to my ankles, knelt down and shuffled up behind her, already as hard as stone. We both loved doing it doggie-style because I could get all the way to the end of her vagina and bump the head of my dick up against her cervix. She said it made her feel funny in her belly when I did that.

She must have really been excited because she was already soppy wet when I slid into her. I was no sooner buried up my pubes than reality rang a bell in my brain and I had to remind her that I wasn’t wearing a condom. I’d have to pull out before I came.

She looked over her shoulder and giggled, “Uh-uh! Don’t you dare pull out! I want to feel you coming inside me.”

I moved slowly in and out a few times getting lost in the sensations but still concerned about knocking her up. “Are you sure you’re safe? When was your last period?”

Her breathing was getting noisy and ragged as she shoved her ass back to meet every thrust. “Oomph! Aaaah! Yeah, that’s good! Do it hard, Bobby! Don’t worry about my period! Ooooh, yeah!”

We were really getting into it, working up a sweat. Something about the dimming twilight, the cool air on my butt and the sheer ballsiness of what we were doing had me as excited as I’d ever been. “Oh god, Sherry! I love your pussy so much!”

We both heard the truck coming at the same time and looked back to see headlights coming toward us. We were totally lost in each other and hadn’t really been paying attention. We probably wouldn’t have heard it at all except it was a beat-up old rattletrap that needed a muffler pretty bad.

I pushed her down onto her belly and said, “Lie still!” I stayed inside her as I covered her body with mine. If they saw anything at all it would just be my lily-white ass sticking up in the air. Sherry lay there not moving a muscle, but I kept clenching my glutes to keep some movement going inside her. We were both snickering like a couple of - well, teenagers.

The truck slowed down as it passed my car, probably looking around for the driver, but once they were past, they sped up and continued on down the road. I had no idea whether we’d been spotted or not, and at that moment I really didn’t give a shit. I had much more pleasant things on my mind.

As the sound of the truck receded, Sherry did a couple of kegel squeezes on my dick and said, “Let me turn over.”

Reluctantly, I pulled out and raised up off of her ass. She flipped over to go missionary, threw her legs around my waist and demanded, “Finish me up, brother of mine! Fuck me like you mean it and don’t even think about pulling out when you shoot!”

“Okay, sister of mine, you’re calling the shots - er shoots.”

I plowed back into her and gave her everything I had - which was a lot. I covered her body holding her tight as I started slamming my dick in as hard as I could. It was only a matter of a couple of minutes before I exploded, and just a few more seconds after that when she clamped onto me with those long legs and shuddered through her own climax. We kept grinding against each other until we had nothing left.

Sherry, panting like a hot doggie gasped out, “Jesus (puff, puff) Bobby, (puff, puff) that had to be (puff, puff) our best one (puff, puff) yet! Don’t you think? (puff, puff)

I couldn’t disagree.

We laughed about it all the way home. In fact, we were still suffering from a case of terminal giggles when we walked through the back door into the kitchen.

Mom looked up from whatever she was cooking and asked, “Care to share the joke?”

Sherry shocked me when she came up with this blatant lie skirting the actual truth. She says, “What’s funny is that when we were driving by this field west of town, there was a couple of people having sex right out there in the open. Bobby honked the horn and they looked up and waved at us.”

Mom chuckled and sighed, “Ah, the audacity of youth. I miss those days. So why were you driving around west of town? A little out of your way isn’t it?”

Sherry didn’t even hesitate. “Oh, we were just talking about stuff. What’s for dinner?”

“I’m trying a new recipe for white chili. Hope you like it.”

As we went through the living room, I whispered, “Damn, girl, you really like living on the edge, don’t you?

She pinched me on the butt and ran up the stairs ahead of me.


Later that night (rather, early morning) when Sherry crawled into my bed, I asked her again if she was sure about her period. It was easy enough to blow it off while we were fucking like a couple of bunnies, but knowing I’d come buckets in her had me a little on edge.

She whispered her secret. “I was gonna let you sweat over it for a while, but since I kind of like you I’ll let you off the hook. Last week Mom took me to her gynecologist and got me put on birth control pills. Yesterday was the eighth day, so I’m safe!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.