Universal Remote
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Cuentista

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sixteen year-old high school junior comes across a box of old electronic gear at a yard sale. In it, he finds a piece of equipment that seems to have some very unusual properties. That item leads him on a journey into forbidden territory.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   Mind Control   Mother   Brother   Sister  

Now I’ll go back to the reason I think this has happened to someone else.

On the Saturday morning before school started in September, I was cruising around in my car and decided to take one more shot at finding that old farmhouse out on Mesa Road. I’d never been able to work out exactly what went on there and I hadn’t paid that witch her two bucks, either. And whether she’d sold me a pig in a poke or something magical, it bothered me a lot that I still owed her for it.

I got about two miles out of town and slowed down to peer through the trees along the side of the road for the house. I didn’t remember it being obscured by foliage but I could have been wrong about that. So I was craning my neck as I inched along at about ten miles an hour, and there it was! Not just the old farmhouse, but the whole damned scene! Farmhouse, sign, yard sale, boxes and old furniture. I parked on the side of the road and wandered into the yard looking around for the little round woman, but I didn’t see her anywhere. I strolled around looking at pretty much the same stuff that was there before and feeling like I was in some kind of deja vu thing.

I glanced up on the porch and there sat a box just like the one I bought - er, got. A cold chill ran up my spine and I was getting a strong sense that I shouldn’t have stopped. It was starting to feel like something out of a Wes Craven movie, so I turned to hurry back to my car and damn near ran right over her again. That’s as close as I’ve ever come to peeing myself since I was probably two years old.

Like before, she was way inside my personal space, actually poking me in the belly with her substantial boobs. She turned her huge almost-black eyes up to me and said in her peculiar accent, “Well, hello there, Bobby. Did you come to pay me?”

After a couple of false starts, I got my mouth to working and answered, “Uh, yeah, that’s why I’m here.” I reached for my wallet and this time she didn’t try to stop me. I fished out two dollars and handed them over, then I took a step back and turned to get the hell out of there.

She didn’t physically stop me like before, but she put her icy hand on my arm and asked, “So did you find something useful in the box? Since you just paid me, I must assume you were satisfied with your purchase. That is what we agreed to, isn’t it?”

I got the feeling she was playing with me and that made me angry. “Ma’am, I think you know exactly what I found in that box, and I only came out here today to pay you because it gives me the creeps knowing that I owe you anything.”

She got this amused look on her face and says, “Why Bobby, I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. What did you find? Tell me.”

“That stupid remote, that’s what! I found it and I used it and now I don’t know how to fix what I did with it. I hope you’re happy!”

“Are you saying you want to change what’s happened? But why? Aren’t you and Sherry happy with your new arrangement?”

That stopped me cold like a slap in the face. The bitch was laughing at me! But in spite of my growing anger, I couldn’t help but blush with embarrassment at the mention of Sherry and our incest.

I gasped, “How could you know?”

She laughed, “It’s my business to know, Bobby. That’s why I wanted you to have the box. It’s what I do; I bring people together who belong together. And just in case you were planning to do something rash, you can’t change what’s happened without breaking her heart, and I know you don’t want to do that, do you?”

I just glared at her, feeling so wretched that I was on the verge of tears. I looked around to see if I was making a scene but nobody seemed the least bit interested. In fact, at that point, I wasn’t even sure they were real people because I felt like I was tangled up in some kind of parallel world fantasy. I might have been imagining the whole scenario! I took a couple of deep breaths to get control of myself and tried to explain a little more calmly why I was so upset, but once I started, the flood gates opened and it all came pouring out. I threw my hands in the air and ranted, “But it’s wrong! Everything about it is wrong and we have to stop. I tried reversing the damned commands but it didn’t work!”

It didn’t feel at all necessary to tell her that I’d given repeated commands before I got around to reading the fine print. And somehow I was pretty sure she already knew the details.

Still with that phony motherly smile on her face, she shook her head and insisted, “No, Bobby, it’s not wrong and there’s no reason why you have to stop.”

“Ma’am, do you even know what I’m talking about?”

She took my arm, urging me across the yard. “Walk with me, Bobby. Let’s talk about this thing.”

I started to pull away, but she insisted. We walked through the tall grass around the side of the house toward an empty field. She didn’t say anything until we were in the field standing ankle-deep in the mown wheat stalks.

Then she stopped and turned toward me. “Look, Bobby, I don’t bring people together who don’t belong together. That would be cruel, wouldn’t it? I’ll admit they’re not usually siblings, in fact that’s a rarity, but it doesn’t make any difference. When it’s right, it’s right.”

It just wasn’t making any sense to me and I was starting to get all worked up again. “Well who the hell are you to decide what’s right? Are you on some kind of mission from God or something? How do you even know about me? How did you even know I had a sister?” And as an afterthought: “And how does that damned remote work?”

She sighed like she was dealing with a recalcitrant child. “It’s as simple as this.” She reached up to touch my face and I got that odd tingle again. “The moment I make contact with you, I know what’s in your mind. That includes what you feel about Sherry, although even you didn’t know you were feeling it at the time I set this play in motion. At least you hadn’t given it any conscious thought. The fact that she responded at all to your suggestions means that she was feeling the same about you. All I did was provide you an opportunity to realize what was in your heart all along. Don’t you see that now?”

Now I was even more confused. “No, I don’t see it! What about the remote? I can’t even figure out how it works because there’s nothing inside it!”

“That’s right, Bobby, the remote is just a shell. It doesn’t do anything at all.”

“WHAT! But the text it put up on the TV screen! All those instructions! How else could I have made those commands or suggestions or whatever the hell they were? Why did they work?”

“It wasn’t the remote, Bobby, it was all in your own mind. I may have planted a few hints there, but it was essentially your own imagination. The remote is just a physical tool I provided to help you focus your own thoughts. You may remember that I said the special item in the box would only work in the hands of the right person. You were the right person. Everything that happened with Sherry and even with your father came from in here.” She reached up and tapped me on the forehead with her finger.

She went on, “A moment ago you asked who I was. Well I’m going to tell you. Do you know what an Imp is?”

I thought about it for a moment and said, “Um, I think it’s some kind of a mischievous sprite or woodland creature from mythology. Well, unless you’re a fan of ‘Game of Thrones’, but you don’t look at all like Tyrion Lannister.”

She smiled and patted my arm. “You know more than most people and you’re partially correct. That’s what I am, bobby, an Imp. At lease, that’s the closest being described in your various mythologies. But unlike your mythological Imps, we don’t take pleasure in playing nasty tricks on people. We all have our own specialties and I’ve made it my personal mission to bring young lovers together whenever and wherever I find them because it pleases me and it pleases them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.