A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 1 - Bethany
Chapter 48: Pascha and Parties

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 48: Pascha and Parties - Steve may not have been closer to anyone, other than his sister, than Bethany. Her surprise decision to move to Chicago to complete her Master's degree and be closer to Steve cemented their relationship. The Vegas odds were on her becoming the future Mrs. Adams. But what if she also had ulterior motives behind leaving Madison, and her own agenda as well? What she held back from him is exactly what caused their plans to implode in dramatic fashion. Now, it’s time for them to pick up the pieces.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

April 18–19, 1987, Carol Stream, Illinois

The Paschal service at Saint Innocent was the same as it had been the previous years. Father Basil had talked to me about the cycle of feasts and the consistency and order that they brought to otherwise chaotic lives. They served as touchstones in a crazy world, and I could see how people would be comforted by the unchanging in a world that was non-stop change.

I'd talked to Jennifer about bringing Jesse, but we decided that it really didn't make sense until he was a bit older. Josie wasn't thrilled with the idea, but in the end, she knew that I would let Jesse make up his own mind, and that there was nothing wrong with him experiencing new and different things. Jessica joined Kara and me in going for a blessing from the priest, in lieu of receiving the Eucharist.

The party afterwards was fantastic, with food, drink, music, and dancing. I spent some time talking to Andrei and his parents, who were very happy that Tasha was working for me and that her salary was covering a good chunk of her tuition. Andrei was about to graduate and had already had four interviews. He was confident that he'd have at least two job offers to choose from.

"You couldn't bring your son?" Father Basil asked.

"He's only one, and I'm not sure how he'd do. His mom is OK with me bringing him when he's a bit older. Maybe we'll come some Sunday so he doesn't have to stay up past midnight or sleep through everything."

"You're always welcome," he said.

We finally left around 4:00am, with Jessica driving my Daytona back to Hyde Park because both Kara and I had been drinking.

We stayed in bed until noon and then got up for lunch. Elyse came into the kitchen while I was making lunch.

"I recorded The Tracey Ullman Show last night. I know you don't watch much TV, but you should at least watch this original cartoon short they had about a family named the Simpsons. It's only about two minutes long, but it was great because it showed just how silly some of the stuff we say to kids when they go to bed is."

"Where's the tape?" I asked.

"Next to the VCR," she said. "It's marked."

"Thanks. I'll check it out later."

"How was church?"

"Same as the last two years," I chuckled. "Just like it's supposed to be!"

"Well, your next party starts in about two hours," Elyse grinned.

"Thanks," I said.

"You're taking Penny out Tuesday night?"

"Yes. And yes, I cleared it with Jessica and Kara," I chuckled.

"What are the girls doing for you on Wednesday?"

"They won't tell me!" I faux complained.

"That's right, we won't!" Kara said primly. "It's a surprise!"

It was a gorgeous day in the mid-70s, which was a good thing given Elyse had planned for Pete, Kurt, and Nick to grill burgers and brats. They arrived just before 2:00pm so that they could set up the grill and get the charcoal going. I hung out with them while Melanie, Kathy, and Bethany hung out with my wives and housemates. Jennifer brought Jesse out to me.

"Happy Birfday, Dada!" he said.

"Thanks, Jesse. How old is Daddy?" I asked.

"Twenty-four," Jennifer whispered to Jesse.

"Twent'-four!"

"The way that kid talks, he should be a lawyer or politician," Nick teased.

"Bite your tongue!" I chuckled. "A lawyer, maybe. But a politician? No way! He has two engineers and a computer systems engineer for parents."

"So that means he ends up a philosophy major?" Nick joked.

"Nah, he's Steve's kid," Pete said. "He's going to major in coeds!"

"Jen, is you-know-who coming today?"

"Francesca! Yes!" Jesse giggled.

"I give up," I sighed.

"Yes, she'll be here. Carol is bringing both kids. I told Jesse earlier."

More guests began arriving and soon the backyard was crowded with friends, housemates, and family. I saw Kathy and Elyse talking together, so I walked over.

"You're quite the pair," I chuckled.

"Watch it, buster!" Kathy said. "Just because I look like I've swallowed a watermelon doesn't mean you can get away with anything!"

"Sure I can," I teased. "I don't even have to run! I just need to be able to walk fast!"

"Jerk!" she said with a smile.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Tired," Kathy sighed. "And I have to pee about every five minutes. At least it seems like it, anyway. I just need to make it five more weeks and school is out."

"So about like Elyse, except she only has three weeks until graduation."

"And I'm going to look like I'm wearing a tent at commencement!" Elyse griped.

"You chose the timing," I teased. "I just provided the stud services!"

The girls laughed. Both of them looked radiant, not tired. Pregnancy was becoming to both of them, and made them both sexy.

"Unfortunately, at this point, I can't really take advantage of those services!" Elyse complained.

"I'm curious," I said. "How long after?"

"Three months or so would be best, according to my gynecologist. I'm not sure when I can go back on the Pill, though. I didn't ask."

"What are you doing at the end of the Summer, Kathy?" I asked.

"Right now, I'm thinking of taking a one-year sabbatical. I'm allowed to do that by the union contract, and Kurt makes enough to keep us in diapers and baby food while I lounge at home, watch soap operas, and eat Bon-Bons!"

"Riiiigggghhhhtttt!" I laughed. "I don't see you doing that for even one second!"

"I think I have a better boss," Elyse smirked.

"If I slept with MY boss, Kurt would kick me out!" Kathy said with a smirk.

I left Kathy and Elyse and wandered around the backyard, trying to talk to as many people as I could. I spied Jesse and Francesca sitting on the brick patio babbling away at each other, and Carol talking with Bethany and Nick. I didn't want to interrupt them, so I walked over to where much of the NIKA staff had gathered.

"Thanks for inviting me," Kaitlin said.

"Me too," Heather chimed in.

"Yeah, thanks!" Terry said.

"Are Tom and Debbie coming down?" Charlie asked.

"I invited them, but I'm not sure," I said. "Enjoy the party!"

I continued wandering around the backyard until I had at least greeted everyone, then went to stand with the guys by the grill. They were having a tough time keeping up with the speed at which the guests were eating, but eventually they got enough ahead so that they, too, could eat.

Elyse and Sofia had bought a large sheet cake, and when everyone had finished their burgers and brats, they had Kurt and Jorge carry it out to a table in the back yard. Elyse got everyone's attention, and they sang a rousing round of Happy Birthday to me. The cake was cut and served, and when we finished, my sister and Jorge led a fairly large group of people to the attic to dance. I split my time between the basement, playing pool; the back yard, socializing; and the attic room, dancing.

"I know Elyse said no presents," Leila said while we were dancing close, "But I could give you one that doesn't cost any money!"

With her luscious body pressed tight against me, there was no question in my mind what she meant, and she moved in such a way as to make the offer about as explicit as possible without actually having sex on the dance floor. She couldn't see me smile in appreciation, but as tempting as it was, I didn't think it was the right thing to do.

"I remember just how much fun it was," I whispered. "But it's not a good idea."

"Kara said it was OK if you wanted my gift!" she whispered, moving her hips in a way designed to get a reaction.

"Kara talks too much!" I laughed softly, willing the blood to flow elsewhere.

The song ended, and she kissed me on the cheek.

"Anytime, Steve," she smiled. "Just ask."

I nodded and moved to stand with Jessica and Kara.

"Not taking her up on her offer?" Kara teased.

"You know what? I should. Right here. In the middle of the dance floor!" I chuckled.

"Wait! I need to get the video camera!" she giggled.

"That's a girl who knows exactly what she wants, and exactly what the rules are," Jessica said. "You don't have to worry about her falling in love with you, or demanding your time. She just wants a roll in the hay with a skilled lover!"

"True," I said. "She was a lot of fun!"

Just then, Kaitlin walked over and asked if I would dance with her. This was exactly the opposite situation from Leila, at least as I saw it, but I didn't see a way to politely refuse, given I'd already danced with several different girls, including Penny, and a very pregnant Elyse. I made sure to hold Kaitlin at arm's length, despite her obvious desire to dance very close. I didn't recognize the opening bars of the next song on the mix tape, and I immediately regretted accepting the dance without knowing. The song was Touch Me (I Want Your Body) by Samantha Fox.

This is the night
This is the night
This is the time, we have to get it right
(This is the night)

Touch me, touch me
I want to feel your body
Your heartbeat next to mine
(This is the night)
Touch me, touch me now

Kaitlin was singing softly along with the tape, staring me directly in the eyes. Twice she tried to step closer, but I kept my arms properly flexed to keep her from pressing her body against mine. When the song finished, I thanked her for the dance and quickly moved back to stand with Jessica and Kara.

"Next time, I'll wait to hear the song," I said. "I think I'm going to go play pool or hang in the back yard."

I kissed both of my wives and went to the basement where Kurt, Pete, Karl, Nick, and Terry were playing pool. I poured myself some bourbon and talked with them while I waited my turn. I spent the rest of the evening either in the basement or the back yard, avoiding any situation that would put me too close to girls that were off limits.

It was a Sunday, so the party broke up around 9:00pm, and after my friends had left, my housemates and I went to the sauna. By 10:00pm, Jessica, Kara, and I were in bed, given Jessica had to be up at 3:30am for work. Most nights, we were in bed by 9:00pm because of Jessica's schedule, but neither Kara nor I complained because we wanted to be with Jessica. Given our crazy weekend schedule, it was no surprise that all of us fell asleep quickly.

April 21, 1987, Chicago, Illinois

"What are we doing tonight?" Penny asked when I walked next door on Tuesday evening.

"Dinner at Italian Village, and then ice cream at Oberweis," I said.

She leaned close. "And a birthday fuck?" she smirked.

"You know better, Pretty Penny!" I chuckled. "Besides, what would Ned say about that?"

She stuck her tongue out at me, called 'goodbye' to her mom, and we headed to my car. Ned was her latest boyfriend, and they had been dating for about three months. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and Alice and Bart both liked him. Penny and I still teased each other, but we'd arrived at a very comfortable relationship that I was happy with. To me, it seemed that each day the chances of her actually following through with asking Jessica about a ring grew smaller and smaller. In fact, I was confident enough that I'd been able to get Jessica to agree that I could replace Penny's small diamond pendant with one that matched the other girls'.

"Ned would not be happy, that's for sure!" she said as we climbed into my car. "But I sure would!"

"Would you, really?" I asked. "Why mess things up with Ned? And risk messing things up with me and work?"

She sighed, "I hate being grown up! You warned me that being an adult didn't mean being able to do whatever I wanted when I wanted. You were right, of course, but it sucks!"

I chuckled, "Tell me about it!"

"What's up with Kaitlin?" she asked.

"Nothing good, that's for sure," I sighed.

"I don't see her much, but she sure seems like she's totally gaga for you."

I nodded, "Elyse agrees with you. And so do I. I have to keep my distance from her."

"I noticed you disappeared after your dance with her."

"Yeah, she was going for the full-court press and I felt it was better to get out of there. It's not like you, or even Leila; both of you understand the rules and respect them."

"But we both want you!" Penny declared. "How is that different?"

"Having a desire and acting on it are two different things. You tease, but you don't push things too far because you know the rules. Leila is the same way. Kaitlin doesn't seem to care. She's like Effy in that way, just sweeter."

"I think Effy is a bitch," Penny said. "I'm not sure why Kara has her as a friend."

"They seem to get along OK," I said. "That said, I think Jessica agrees with you. Fortunately, Effy isn't around very much because of her job."

"Before I forget, are you coming to my graduation ceremony? It's on May 28th at the school."

"I told your mom that I would when she asked me. I plan to, but remember, Elyse could have her baby anytime now, and I need to be there with her."

"I can't believe that you're having another baby already!"

"I'm not having the baby, Elyse is!" I chuckled. "This isn't Rabbit Test!"

"What's that?"

"A bad movie from the 70s where a guy somehow gets pregnant."

Penny laughed hard, "If guys had to have babies, there would be no people! They're wimps!"

"I'm not going to argue with you after watching Jennifer have Jesse. I'll leave all that hard work to the women, and stick to the easy and fun part when you make the baby! Changing the subject, did you get everything taken care of at IIT?"

"Yes. Early registration. I got all the classes I wanted. All that's left is to buy a used car, so I don't have to depend on the L. You wouldn't want to sell me your Daytona, would you?"

"I was planning on keeping it for another year or two," I said. "Once Kara and Jessica start having kids, it's not really practical. I'll trade it for a BMW or Mercedes, most likely."

"And Jessica gets to keep HER sports car? Talk about whipped!" she giggled.

"We live in the city, and I won't be driving back and forth to Indianapolis. Having a turbo-charged sports car doesn't make a lot of sense."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.