They're Everywhere - the Politician
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by vastie smith

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ann always wanted more and used everything she had to get it. But in the end she lost everything. This is a somewhat true story

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy  

He read the short note again. This would be the fifth time he had read it. It didn’t change it simply read, “Your wife is cheating on you. Believe it.”

There was nothing on the envelope as to who sent it. But Jeff knew the note was from someone who either, was his friend warning him or someone who wanted to see his wife and his marriage fall under hard time. He put the note back into his brief case and walked out of the school building and drove over to pick up his son. He used his cell phone and called his wife. The recording told him she wasn’t available.

When he got home he called her office and the secretary answered and told him she was in a meeting up state and wouldn’t be back until late. Jeff gave a sigh and thanked her for the information. He knew late would be at last 7 PM. This would be the at least the eighth time this month Ann had to work late. And it was always upstate in the real capital where it would be extremely hard if not impossible to check on her location.

He dialed her cell phone again and again received her voice mail. It simply said she was not available at the moment and to leave a message and she would call back as soon as possible. He hung up and walked into the bedroom where his son was playing with his toys. The boy looked up and asked about his mother but all Jeff could say was she would be late again and that they would go out to where ever he wanted for dinner.

Jeff’s wife worked in the financial area of the state and spent many hours checking on figures and doing her own calculations on budgets and bonds and recently on investment income. That was the reason she gave for working over time. She was at the mercy of the senior management of the state as well as the cabinet of the Governor. She had a very important job but never received over time. People in her position are paid high sums of money and are expected to work as needed to get the job done.

Jeff was a teacher. He more or less was raising the one child they had and Ann wouldn’t even think about having any more kids. She didn’t want to have to stop work or even take time off for another baby. One was enough she told him especially since it was a boy to carry on his name. Jeff told her he didn’t care if it was a boy or girl. But Ann told him she would not come off the pill.

After dinner at Chunky Cheese, Jeff and his son drove home to wait for Ann to get home. It was now 7PM. Jeff watched his son as he took a bath and then put him in bed and read him a story. Around 8 PM he came down stairs and turned on the TV. At 11 PM Ann was home since Jeff could hear her big engine convertible roaring up the street and into their driveway. She came in looking wild eyed and all excited. Never bothering to even kiss him hello Ann went into the kitchen and made a drink as she passed him sitting on the sofa she was telling him about all the assholes and cheating dumb son-of-a-bitches she had to deal with all day long. Finally she came in the room and took a seat in the chair next to him. He said, “Man you’re really late tonight. Guess the boss made you work up north all day. I called you and was going to ask you to meet us for dinner. But you never returned my call Ann.”

She sighed and said, “I didn’t leave the Governor’s office until 7:30 PM and JM and I had dinner while we worked in his office on the project for the state. It was my idea to have something to eat before coming down and home. I really didn’t have time to call you until I got to my car around 9:15 PM. I guess you didn’t hear your cell ring.”

He said, ‘I was giving our son a bath. So I guess I didn’t hear it ring. I just wish you didn’t have to work so many nights. You told me if you took this new job you wouldn’t have to work overtime so much. But it looks like you’re working even more now.”

Ann gave him the look he knew so well. It told him not to go there! She didn’t want to rehash the same stuff they had talked about so many times in the past. When Jeff said, “Well how long will this project go on? It seems like we never have time for each other and your son misses you as much as I do.”

She glared at him now and told him she didn’t know how long it would take to complete the investment project. Since there was no one left in the office that could handle it, she had her own work to do as well as chair this project. She couldn’t pass the buck. So he would have to deal with it since it meant she would be on her boss’s short list to follow him into the Governor’s seat or maybe even Washington, DC one day. He was known to be on the fast track and she saw big things for him and her and more money and much more prestige. She told Jeff that he would have to hang on another year or two and then things would be much better.

He asked, “Better for who Ann? Me? Our son, you? Better for whom?”

She jumped up and yelled at him. She got in his face and told him about how hard she had to work to provide enough income to have the house and cars and life style they had. How his income could hardly pay for the clothes and food they needed. That the only reason she worked so hard was to provide a very good life for all of them. She reminded him about the vacations they had taken to the Caribbean and the trips all three of them made to Florida and Disney World etc., etc., etc.

Jeff had heard all of this before. He knew Ann would always throw it up to him that he was just a teacher while she held a very important position in state government with lots of high officials that she had done favors for and who were her friends. She always told him these people would help her one-day have a very high paying job and they would have the kind of life she always wanted.

He finally interrupted her and told her, “I don’t give a fiddler’s fuck about any of that Ann. I simply wanted a wife and a mother for our son. I’m going to bed alone as usual!”

As he walked up the steps he could still hear her bitching and complaining about him and how little he understood about her job and responsibilities. Jeff got into bed and rolled over setting the alarm for tomorrow. About an hour later Ann came to bed and faced away from him. As he lay there looking at the window he wondered about the life he had now with Ann and about the note he received today. He read it over in his mine again, “Your wife is cheating on you. Believe it.”

Finally Jeff fell asleep. As he came into the school parking lot his cell phone rang and it was Ann. She said: “Look Jeff I’m sorry about last night. I tried to catch you this morning but you left early. Come on Jeff, you know I was just pissed off at work and took it all out on you. I’ll see you tonight and maybe we can talk some more and make love after we put our son to bed.”

Jeff said, “He has a name Ann, our son has a name!”

She turned into a Bangui in seconds and said very nastily, “Christ! I know that Jeff. Fuck! I try and call you to apologize and you give me more shit. I don’t need that Jeff! I don’t need shit from you too.”

She hung up on him. Jeff walked into the building and checked his snail mail. There were two magazines and one envelope. As he walked to class he opened the envelope and there was another typed written note. It was longer this time but looked as if it were written by the same person who sent the first one. It read, “Ask your wife why she was coming out of the Crab House’s men’s room with the RL during the Budget party they had last week. Ask her why she was wiping the wetness off her face and mouth and why RL was zipping up his slacks. Now I just happen to be standing there waiting to use the lady’s room. I heard the Men’s room door unlock and they came out together after seeing me standing there. They have no idea who I am. Believe it!”

Jeff held the note and just looked at it. He hands were shaking. He didn’t want to believe it, he made ever effort to not believe it, but deep down inside he knew it was true, his wife was cheating. The day dragged by and still he had no idea what he was going to do. At 3:45PM class had been over for about a half an hour. His cell phone rang and Ann was calling. She asked him if he cared if she had dinner with the Chief of Staff and the Director of DP tonight. Of course he had to tell her no he didn’t care. Even if he did she would go with them anyway.

Then he asked where she would be eating and she told him up state. She said she should be home by 10 PM. He just sighed and she hung up. “At least I called him”, Ann said to herself as she drove to the hotel room where JM had been waiting for her again.

As Ann came into the room she smiled at JM as she watched him lying on the huge king-size bed slowly jerking his king-size cock. He was already completely nude, hard as he could get and said: “You’re late baby! I started without you. Hurry over here and help me out.”

At first, dinner for her that night was a eight-inch cock and a huge load of JM’s warm cum! She loved the taste of a man’s cum. They were all a little different. JM’s was sweet and she imagined that was because he ate very healthy. Ann was about to be fucked in all three of her holes and the sex lasted for about three hours. JM was certainly the best lover and boss she had ever had. His stamina was great and he loved to fuck her from behind or with her on top riding his huge dick.

JM was a very demanding boss but now she was in control and she was even more of a demanding lover. She would direct him and tell him how and what to do and when to do it. Orgasms with her boss were so much better than with her husband. JM fucked her hard and sometimes he would ram her pussy and ass as he fucked her. She loved it when he took her as she rode his cock in an aggressive and controlling manner.

Each time JM shot his load deep inside her made her feel superior. She could out last any man and in fact she could out last two or three of them and had done so in a few occasions. But now when JM was finished and only a few drops of his sweet sperm were dripping out of his cock, Ann would suck him until he was back to his lovely hardness.

Once he was hard again she offered him another hole to fill with his nice hard cock and fuck him waiting for his cum! She loved how she drained him before these sessions were over. Right now she was fucking the Treasurer and Controller and the 3rd District State Senator. All three were big players in the state and she felt all three would be moving up the ladder quickly.

They all knew she was married, hell all three of them were too. So that meant one night a week was all they could give her and one night a week was all she could share with them. The other four nights she spent with her husband and the kid.

There were some nights she would come home and let Jeff fuck her after she had been with one of the men and had showered and cleaned herself up! Then there was that one night where she came home almost clean and wondered if her husband would notice how wet and open she was. He never did. She let him eat her pussy that night after the State Controller had fuck her three times. Jeff never knew or at least he never said anything. He was so happy to get a piece of her ass he just went at it. She laughed when she remembered how he went down on her as she told him to lick her pussy. Jeff gave good head. Hell that’s one of the main reasons she married him. She figured she could always get cock. Then when she got older and no young man wanted her any more, she would always have Jeff’s mouth and tongue to lick her into a climax or two. By then she figured she would be making enough money to have a man whenever she wanted one. All she had to do was pick up the phone and call for an escort service.

She remembered back to the job she had before. The biggest thrill had been when she sucked the Controller’s cock in a public restroom of a bar/restaurant down by the water while his entire department was celebrating the success of another fiscal year. That had been so thrilling and so nasty! God she loved it!

After she and JM were completely drained, JM would call for room services. When the food arrived they would talk shop while they ate. Then they would shower and begin to lick and play with each other until JM was hard one more time. She would let him take her doggy style again this last time so he would feel he was in control. It made him feel good since his wife forbid him to fuck her this way. It was degrading to her. Ann felt she was just a princess and didn’t know how to fuck properly anyway. JM had told her that on a few different occasions.

Ann always felt his cock went in deeper and that she had a better orgasm from his fingers flying across her clit as his cock pumped away in and out of her pussy as he fucked her from behind. It usually took JM about 20 long wonderful minutes to cum for the third or sometimes the forth time. It was sure to give her multiple orgasms! Then she would shower again and fixed herself up so she could go home.

As she left his hotel this night, he told her she was by far the very best assistant he ever had. He also told her if and when he moved up and ran for another office that he would take her with him. He told her that if he became Governor, he would make her his Chief of Staff, which was the highest paying job in the state. Her pension would be huge after 8 years of holding that job. He also told her that if he went to DC as the state’s senator after 8 years as Governor, she would go with him. If Jeff couldn’t move with her, she would come home on the weekends riding the train with JM. That would give her a week of fucking JM before coming home to her family. She smiled and felt so excited her knees were weak. She could hardly wait to tell her husband the good news about JM’s plans.

As she entered the front door, Jeff was waiting for her. He had the notes in his hands. As she came in she noticed his look and asked, “What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me that way?”

He said, “I want you to sit down the fuck down and tell me where you were and what you have been doing tonight Ann. And I want you to read these.”

Ann became defensive immediately. She said, “What the hell do you mean where I have been? I’ve been up north and I’ve been working! What do you think I have been doing Jeff? What’s going on?”

She took the notes out of his hand and read them. Jeff could see her eyes moving across the paper and then she looked up at him. He could see the colors of her face get deeper and he knew she was blushing, but trying to control it. Then she said, ‘This is bullshit. Where did you get these?”

He said, “They were sent to me over the last few days Ann. I would like you to tell me why someone would write these notes if they weren’t true? Are you cheating on me? What are you doing on nights like this while you’re away? Are you having sex with someone?”

She looked at him and gave him that look. He said, “I’m not falling for the “look” tonight Ann. I want answers.”

She said, “I have been working Jeff. I have been doing what I need to do to do my job and get a head. You have a lot of nerve asking me if I’m fucking someone. You know I am working and I’m tired and I’m irritable and I want a shower and then I want to go to bed. It’s past 11 PM and I want to sleep. You have some dumb ass whoever writing you notes about me, which aren’t true. In my line of work I piss off people and some of them might have written these notes to you to try and get back at me. I’m telling you straight up Jeff that I’m working while I’m out of the house. I’m doing what I need to do to accomplish my job. That’s all.”

Jeff just looked at her he wasn’t sure what he believed. But it was late and she had answered his questions for now. He said, “OK. Let’s go to bed.”

She said, “I need a shower first.”

He said, “OK I’ll wash your back babe.”

She said, “What? It’s 11 PM and I’m beat. I come in from working my ass off and you think I’m cheating on you. Accuse me of fucking someone else and now you want me to let you have sex with me! Well forget it Jeff. Go to bed.”

Jeff stood there and said, “I want to take a shower with my wife and then I want to have sex with you. Come on it’s been a while.”

She said, “Well it’s your fault Jeff. All you do is make me mad when I come home. Now go to bed. It’s not going to happen tonight. I’m going in to take a shower and then I’ll sleep in the spare bedroom so you don’t paw me all fucking night!”

Jeff said, “You can’t be serious! You’re not even going to sleep in the same bed as I am! What is going on with you Ann?”

She looked at him and as she shut the bathroom door he heard the lock snap close. She told him behind closed doors, “I’m tired, you’re horny, that means no sleep for me. Go Jeff. Jerk off or something because I don’t want sex tonight Jeff. GO TO BED!”

He stood by the door and waited. When she came out drying her hair he took her arm. She pulled away. She began to yell, “Get off of me damn it! I told you I want to sleep.”

She walked to the spare bedroom and sat on the bed. She had a towel wrapped around her body and another one on her hair. She was rubbing her hair and looked at her husband standing in the doorway. He didn’t say a word and just looked at her. Finally she said, “WHAT?”

He said, “I think the notes are true Ann. I think you’re cheating on me and I think you have been doing it for a long time. Talk to me damn it!”

She said, “OK! You want to talk I’ll talk. You have no idea what it takes for a woman to get recognition and succeed in my line of work Jeff. And, in fact, for that matter, a woman in any line of work has to work so much harder than a male. The men I report to and work with are for the most part fools. None of them are as intelligent as I am and yet they are the management and I have to deal with them. So yes, there are things I have done which I’m not proud of Jeff. And yes, there are things I have done that I won’t tell you about. Things you don’t want to know about Jeff. Just know that I had to do them for us Jeff. I mean Jesus just look around Jeff. Look at what we have. Look at the great way we live. You know, I’m not really ashamed of anything I have done Jeff. And you’ll just have to just get over what you think happened. Because I don’t plan to tell you anything about my past and I don’t plan on stopping or slowing down my moves to advance my carrier. And no matter what I have to do to reach my goals I’ll do. Look! Think of it this way Jeff, what you don’t know can’t hurt you. When I’m not home and I tell you I’m working just accept it. I’ll be home baby. I won’t leave you. I’ll bring you with me just like JM will bring me along with him when he moves into a bigger and better position. It will mean more money and power for both of us.”

Jeff started to say something and she interrupted him, “But, if you keep hunting for things and checking on my and searching for the things I do, then it will only mean embarrassment for me and humiliation for you. I can’t stop you from checking up on me or the men I work with, but they are very powerful men. And Jeff, they won’t think twice about stopping you from hurting them or their lives or carriers. Remember, you have been warned. If you start to try and destroy their lives, their marriages, or their positions, they will retaliate and I won’t be able to stop them. The choice is yours Jeff. But think about this. I have never said no to you. I have done nothing to really hurt our son or you. So I’m not there at 5PM sometimes, big fucking deal. And sure I work with a lot of men. But I still come home to you every night Jeff. So I have a business life and a home life. It won’t effect how we live with each other unless you start to drive a wedge between us! Now go to bed and let me do the same. Tomorrow is Saturday and if you don’t piss me off I might show you how much I love you.”

Jeff stood there for a minute and then turned and walked out of the spare bedroom and into the master bedroom. He shut the door and sat on the bed. He didn’t know what he was going to do.

What Ann said to Jeff that night and how she said it told him from that day on that he could never believe in or trust his wife. He was so sure she was cheating on him now he began to loose what respect he had left for her. She was draining the love out of him slowly but it was definitely happening. While he was now sure Ann was cheating on him he had no proof. It seemed like she didn’t care any longer if he knew or not.

He contemplated leaving her but he didn’t want to loose his child. He knew she would take care of their son like he would and yet the courts would most likely give her custody and him visiting rights. With the connections she had she would get the boy for sure. He wanted to see the child grow and raise him and not have some institution or day care do it. Since his wife didn’t seem to be very interested in that part of their marriage Jeff knew he would have to get enough evidence on Ann to ensure he would get custody of their son.

Ann always said she had more important things to do when Jeff asked her to help with the daily things required to raise a child. She had told him on more than one occasion that it would be him who would take off the child when he was sick. Jeff would be the one to take off. And, it would be Jeff who would have to take him and pick him up at school and at day care on days the school was clsoed. All the things they should have shared now fell completely on Jeff’s shoulders.

After the big fight it seemed that Ann refused to help Jeff any more at all. Jeff would work and then come home with their son and do everything for him. The child would be in bed or almost ready for it when Ann finally came home. On the weekend she did give him some of her time but even that was limited.

Ann worked late now almost every night. She had made an agreement with JM to come in late each day, somewhere around 9:30 AM and then she would go home late whenever she was done having sex with one of her men. While Jeff complained she didn’t seem to care or worry about him or his child, as she had started calling him more and more that she was working late.

It was like Jeff was a single parent now. He and Ann had little or no sex during the week. It seemed to Jeff like she gave in and fucked him about once or twice a month. It was usually on the weekend. But there was not much too any love involved. She was more like a whore he could have paid for and after dumping his load in her pussy she would make him roll off of her. She would then go directly into the bathroom to clean his cum out of her body.

Meanwhile at work, Ann was having more sex on more nights than ever before. After that memorable night when she had confronted her husband and he had backed down, she never worried about him again.

Just like at work when Ann made someone back down to her, she knew she could then control him or her. She came and went as she pleased now and Jeff put up with it, at least for now. But over time he was accumulating a log and records of her nights and the time she came home each night. He was also looking for and finding proof from time to time of her indiscretions.

For instance, there were wet and sometimes dried cum caked panties she forgot to put in the wash. He noticed how her skirts were always short but now they were at a whorish length!

Then one night he watched her come in the door to their home and her hair was colored blond! When he asked her about it, she told him she liked it better that way and would continue to keep it that color. He took notice of what she had on under her business suits and dresses. More push up bras and thongs were now in her dresser. He knew Ann needed these types of bras since her breasts were a small 32A.

Finally one night she came home and told him she wanted to spend $5,000 for a breast enlargement. She was sick and tired of her “flat chest” appearance. When Jeff told her he didn’t care how big her breasts were, she told him she did and was going to take the money to have it done over the summer. When July ended, Ann had 36C breasts now. She loved how they looked pushing out from her blouses. She then went to Victoria Secrets and purchased 6 tight low cut blouses, which she began to wear to work. Her cleavage was ample and her tits seemed to stand straight out without any support. Jeff didn’t like them but had to admit she looked much better.

Her body was now exactly as she had pictured it. Men complemented her and Jeff everywhere they went. But it was the reaction of JM and his political buddies that made Ann glad she had done it. These men loved how she looked with and without clothes on. Every man took a turn with her that week tittie fucking her and cumming on hr face and chest.

Every man couldn’t wait to get his hands on her tits and every man wanted to suck her new breasts as soon as the door to the hotel room closed. She was so happy to let them. She felt proud of her tits now. She even let the men tittie fuck her; night after night she had cum on her hair face and breasts. She loved how they all flocked around her new body.

Then came the day at work, when she was finally able to get rid of the two men in the office she hated. These two men were smarter and knew more about the job that she ever would and were not political hires. They gave her serious problems about her decisions. These men were older and wiser and were neither scared of her intimidation or her management methods.

Ann had tried to bargain with them with no results, when she was wrong they told her. So then she tried to use her womanhood. She would talk to them with those short skirts on and low cut blouses showing off her new tits. She even put her feet up on her desk a few times. With her thong showing she would try to make them do her will. Most of the time, they would go back to their office and put in writing what she wanted them to do. Then if things blew up it would be her fault. She hated when they documented things and they always did it to her.

She continued to try and win them both over with her sexy routine. All other men she had worked for or who had worked for her had fallen prey to her sexuality and after she fucked them they were hers. She had them by the short hairs, she used to say.

But these two men were experienced and knowledgeable. Both had managed women and worked for women in the past. They didn’t go for Ann’s sexual management style either. Finally, one man left on his own to work in another job, and the other guy resigned after taking three weeks off and retiring leaving her high and dry. Ann finally replaced one of them with a gay man and another very young very new man.

She quickly conquered her worlds with both men. She now felt very safe and loved it when she could get a male worker to become a “yes” man. Both new males were compromised within a month!

But the office was in turmoil. Things were going wrong and no one even knew how to fix it or even knew of some of the things ready to explode. One of the men who left had alerted the Auditor’s office. Things were beginning to get out of hand. JM was involved but kept his distance so if things went to hell he wouldn’t be blamed. A simple political maneuver but it had always worked. If and when anything went wrong, JM could simply fire Ann and blame it on her. He felt fairly safe too.

JM was much smarter than Ann and now he wanted to insure his safety. To do so, he too began gathering evidence on Ann and he too started to record things. Just like Jeff, JM collected evidence and worked to capture photos of Ann’s sex affaires. But Ann was street smart. She never let her face be photographed. The digital camera was hers and she always deleted the pictures of any faces in the pictures.

Two days had past since the audit and it was horrible. As JM read the report he was very upset. The auditor found 18 things, which were written up about the office. The many errors, the over looked or unaccounted for things put the office and the state in financial jeopardy.

JM’s re-election could be effected. It began to look like it was in serious trouble. He had to move and move fast. He told Ann she was promoted and he made sure she got a $17,000 a year increase and now head of the entire Budget and Finance areas. Then he told her to take a couple of weeks off and enjoy herself. She had been working very hard to keep the office together. Ann was so happy she gave JM a blowjob as he sat on his desk and she sat in his chair on Friday afternoon before she went home to her husband.

She came in and told Jeff she was taking two weeks off and they were going away. She told Jeff it would be just the two of them, “their” son would be staying at her mother’s house. She had the plane tickets in her hand and told him she had already made the reservations. She stood in the doorway of the bedroom and began to undress. That night she actually wanted her husband to fuck her. So after she had sucked her boss’s cock taking his cum in her mouth and swallowing it, she took her husband’s too.

With one last week to work before Jeff was off for the summer, Ann received her first paycheck with her increase in it. JM told her they should go out and celebrate. In fact he told her he was making dinner arrangements for her and all four of her male lovers.

Ann had now been fucking 4 men on regular bases for about six months. All of these men were considered senior management for the state, and all were political hacks heavily into the main machine of their party. So JM made the calls telling them she was promoted and that she going to party with them before going on vacation. They should join her tonight since she couldn’t see them for the next two or three weeks. They all agreed to meet and celebrate her promotion. The evening was spent eating and drinking and partying. Then around 11 PM the party moved to the Hilton Hotel suite JM had reserved. There the party was fucking Ann. She went wild!

That was Ann’s mistake. As she drank and took drugs the four men fucked her, and fucked her and fucked her. Over and over again one after the other they gave Ann more cock in three hours and filled more of her holes than she had ever had done before. But it was unbelievable for her. She had not had a gang bang since college. And it gave her such sweet memories and such huge orgasms she almost passed out on three separate occasions.

Finally with all holes filled by three of the men they made her “air tight”. She was filmed during the entire gang bang making sure none of the faces of the three men were visible. All anyone would see was Ann being fucked by three different men. Then before sending her home to her husband JM fucked her one last time. This was filmed too without JM’s face being in the video.

Now JM had all the proof he needed in case there would be any damage regarding her management of the office and the errors in the Auditor’s report. The gangbang would be all the proof he needed to have her resign.

As Ann drove home she had extremely too much to drink and had taken too many drugs. She parked her car almost sideways in the driveway as she came home around 3AM with a pussy and ass full of cum. She had love bites and suck marks all over her neck shoulders and her brand new tits. Later Jeff would find two un-used rubbers out of a pack of eight hanging out of her purse.

Ann trying to get the keys into the locked door and in doing so she woke Jeff. He came down stairs and opened the door to catch Ann who almost fell into the house. He immediately saw the marks on her neck as soon as she came into the light in the living room. He began to confront her and even drunk and drugged as she was she still got really angrily. As she swayed back and forth she replied that she was working hard to get promoted and it had worked. She then informed Jeff that she was now in charge of all of Budget and Finance for her boss and had received a $17,000 a year increase.

He told her he didn’t care and that only a whore would do what she did to get promoted. She was to drunk to care how Jeff felt or what he was saying. So she simply told him she had been out celebrated and had gotten a little drunk and a little carried away. It was harmless fun and he should be happy for her. In fact he should be happy for himself too.

When he walked away from her and sat on the sofa she told him not to worry she was home now and wanted him to help celebrate with her too. She was undressing in the living room while she talked to him. She was really blasted. She told Jeff he should just back off a little and to learn to accept what she did as part of her methods of getting them promoted and more money.

As she bent down to kiss him she had her blouse almost off. In the process Jeff saw the suck marks all around her nipples on her new tits. As he looked further he saw them on her stomach too! He said, “Ann what the fuck have you been doing?” Jesus just look at your body Ann, who did this to you?”

Before she could answer Ann fell down on the sofa next to her husband and proceeded to pass out. She had crashed and burned for the night.

A few minutes later Jeff looked in her purse and found the rubber pack. He also found the new $450 digital camera she had purchased and began to look at the photos and the video she had taken. Most of them were from tonight. There were four separate men in them. Four men all doing something to her or she was doing something to them. He flipped the shots one at a time and then when he watched the video he got sicker and sicker.

He saw that each man had fucked her at least twice and two had fucked her in the ass as well. She had sucked each of the men off taking their cum in her mouth and down her throat. There was some on her face too. Ann was in fact a real whore and Jeff now finally realized it.

He continued to check the shots and realized he had about 350 pictures of her doing it plus a video. He also had about 200 more from other times she had been out with each of the men. There were many more of just her and JM. She had a huge disk in the camera, which held about 900 pictures. It was about 3/4 full.

He now knew he had what he needed to take the house and his son away from Ann and she would have no say about it. The power people wouldn’t fight him because he had evidence, which would destroy their political carriers and marriages too if they helped her. There were marks on each man who if made to disrobe could be identified even if their faces weren’t in the photos.

He used a lot of the remaining space on the card in the camera and began to take photos of Ann in different forms of undress. He got pictures of her neck, shoulders and breasts with the suck makes on them. Then he took shots of her stomach and inner thighs with similar marks.

When Jeff lifted her short skirt up, he saw the black lace thong ripped so badly it hung to one side leaving her cum filled pussy and ass stretched and completely visible. He snapped away. He got some very nice shots of the dried cum marks all over her somewhat fat thighs, ass and back. There was also a great deal still leaking out of her pussy and ass.

As he took more and more shots of her well-used body he realized just what a fucking slut Ann had become. Finally as she moaned for him to come to her and fuck her, he completely undressed her. She laughed and told him how he was going to love how she was going to fuck his brains out tonight. She told him to hurry and put his cock inside her.

He opened her legs wide as he heard her tell him to fuck her hard again and again. She was moaning most of the words but Jeff understood. He snapped a few more photos of her body making sure he had her face included with them. Then he took a close up of Ann’s pussy, still leaking cum all over the sofa. It was almost running out of her. He smiled as she moaned louder and in fact she got somewhat ugly and loud telling him to hurry up and stick his little cock in her and fuck her.

So Jeff decided to give her what she wanted. He went to the kitchen and took the biggest thing he could find in the refrigerator. It was a huge 12-inch cucumber. As he came back into the living room he wondered if Ann had used it before on herself.

He began to rub the big vegetable up and down his wife’s wet, opened cum filled pussy as he took photos with her camera. She moaned and almost begged him now to put his cock into her cunt. He pushed the tip of the cucumber into her and wasn’t surprised at all that it went in easily. She cried out, “Oh God Jeff your cock feels so big tonight! Oh God give me all of it baby!”

He almost laughed as he pushed more and more of the 12 inch long, 4 inch round dark green cucumber into his wife’s pussy. She arched her back as Jeff began fucking his wife hard and fast with the big thing. As he did he snapped a few more pictures. Finally when he had eight of the twelve inches inside his wife she cried out, ‘OH GOD JM FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK!”

He stood up and took about 5 additional photos before she arched her back and lifted her ass up off the sofa and climaxed. He watched her ass lift up off the sofa again and again and her hips pump and pump into that big vegetable as Jeff pushed it hard, fast and further into her cunt. Now with almost 10 inches inside her, she was moaning each time Jeff thrust the big thing into his slut wife. She was having multiple orgasms now as Jeff stood up leaving the big vegetable inside her. She lay there moaning and fucking it without any help from him now. She was just thrusting her lower body up and down as it stayed inside her pussy tunnel. Finally she just passed out. He left her on the sofa.

Jeff took the camera and disk and put it in his car. Then he came in with a big glass of ice water. He threw the ice water on her and woke her up. She screamed at him as she pulled the big vegetable out of her pussy with a pop! She then ran towards the bathroom but didn’t quiet make it. She vomited and shit herself in the doorway. He walked away and went to bed.

The new photos showed only his wife and the condition she was in when she came home. In four or five of them Jeff had placed a clock next to her and a calendar with the date circled was also photographed with her nude body. He also took the local newspaper and it too showed the date.

The next morning Ann woke up next to the refrigerator with the dog licking her face. She had no idea how she got undressed but with some of the vomit on her she fingered she threw up on herself and took off her clothes. How she got next to the refrigerator she had no idea.

Jeff and his son were not there. It was 9:30 AM and Jeff had left over an hour ago taking his son out to breakfast. Then he dropped him off and headed to work.

As Ann stood up her head pounded and she almost fell back down. She staggered to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As she did the phone rang. It was JM. He told her not to come into the office but to meet him at their usual place at noon.

She told him she was too sick to leave home. JM then said he would come to her house. She finally agreed. What Ann didn’t know was that JM and his four political buddies who had partied with her until 3:00AM would be with him. They had all taken a turn with her last night and wanted more before she went on vacation on Monday.

Five men had fuck Ann and today there was a woman in the group who was going to start the party off. They had all agreed it would be a great turn on to see Ann with another woman in her master bedroom and being fucked in her own bed she shared with her husband. Ann had been photographed with all the men but Jeff now had the camera and disk. She didn’t realize the camera was missing. She had done drugs last night and was photographed doing them. She had danced as she drank and took off her clothes and again she was photographed doing it. But, Jeff had all the pictures.

Now JM was coming over to see her and she had no idea that it was about to happen again this afternoon in her own house. But what JM didn’t know was there was no camera. It would create quiet turmoil when they politicians found out it was missing. Jeff was now pulling into the parking lot of his lawyer friend’s office with the camera and the pictures. His marriage was about to be terminated.

The meeting with the lawyer went well and Jeff was told he should get everything he wanted from the divorce. The lawyer even felt that since Ann made far more money than Jeff did and since she was the one who had cheated, she would have to pay major child support with any visitation rights being left up to Jeff. The house and other assets would most likely be a 75-25 split for Jeff too. Since Jeff had all the evidence he needed regarding Ann’s infidelity his lawyer friend felt he should do well at the hearing. He told Jeff that Ann might not even contest the divorce but knowing Ann like he did; Jeff didn’t think that wasn’t very likely.

As Jeff left the lawyer’s office he drove went home. Unknown to Ann, Jeff had taken the entire day off. Since school was to close in just two more days for the summer their vacation would be starting in three. Jeff decided to have the paperwork prepared as quickly as possible and have Ann served early in the morning on the day of the vacation was to start. With all that done Jeff drove home.

Arriving home he saw the four cars parked in front of the house. He felt another strange pain in his stomach and heart so he drove by the house and parked under the big oak tree next to his neighbor’s home.

She was a widow who had just lost her husband in Iraq 6 months ago. Their children had become good friends his son and while Ann didn’t even pay her last respects to her, Jeff had gone to the funeral pallor and made friends with the woman.

As Jeff walked up the driveway and was about to open the front door when he heard men’s voices laughing and his wife’s making sounds he couldn’t understand. Then he heard JM’s voice again and then more laughing. Yes, there it was again coming from inside.

He looked in the family room window and didn’t see anyone. He walked around to the living room window and saw a group of men standing around the dinning room table. He couldn’t see exactly what was going on only that they were all either nude or semi-nude. So Jeff went to the back of the house and looked into the dinning room window. It was a big bay window and the drapes were not opened. But there was about a two-inch gap between the ends of the drapes where they met. It was an opening large enough for him to see into the house. As he looked in the pain hit his stomach again and he inhaled deeply and then as he watched he exhaled loudly just before vomiting in the shrubs.

Lying on the dining room table was his wife completely nude and then he saw that she was completely shaved. Her pussy was as bald as one of the men’s head that was standing around the table.

Jeff saw her boss, JM, fucking her hard and fast while she was sucking the cock of someone whom Jeff remembered was a major political player from his or her district. As she sucked his cock she had the cocks of the other men in her hands. Jeff stood there watching for a few seconds before vomiting from the sight of the woman that he loved whoring herself.

It took about five minutes before he saw JM arched his back and at the same time thrust his hips hard into Ann. Jeff knew he was cumming in her pussy. She was yelling and grunting as she arched her back and took JM’s entire big cook.

A few minutes passed as JM strayed inside her. The he moved out from between Ann’s legs and Jeff saw JM’s big cock fall out of her opening and hang all red, wet and fat between his legs. Cum was dripping off the cock head on to the dinning room rug. Jeff was sure that some was leaking out of Ann’s pussy on to the table itself. The table they held holiday gatherings with their families and children.

Jeff continued to watch as a guy who Jeff seemed to remember as Steve something or other move in between Ann’s opened thighs to take JM’s place. Steve’s cock was already hard and Ann smiled at him as she saw him move closer and felt him insert his cock fully into her with one push. Steve then began to thrust his hips and ramming into her fucking her. As he did the guy who Ann was sucking off began to cum and Jeff saw that it was her old boss. Jeff couldn’t remember his name. It was something like Ralph or Rich or maybe Russell. But, he was sure it was the man the second note told him about. The one who she had sucked off in a local tavern/bar’s men’s room.

Jeff walked away and went to the car. He opened the trunk and took out the digital camera. He than walked back around and stood by the window again. As he was facing the dinning room table, Jeff snapped shot after shot of the four men fucking his soon to be ex-wife while she sucked one and was jerking off two others. While one man was shoving his cock into her opened and waiting mouth Ann was cumming over and over again as the four cocks filled her again and again.

As Jeff snapped away with the digital camera the four men took turns fucking his wife. Once one was done with her he would move out from between her gapping thighs and another one would take his place. The man who had just cummed would then take his place and have his cock stroked by one of Ann’s hands. Then when they all started over again the man would put his cock in her mouth to be sucked back to hardness. It went on and on!

Finally after Jeff had seen enough he went back to the car and drove away. About two hours later he called home and Ann answered. He asked her why she was home and she told him she had called in sick today. Her head hurt. He then told her he was coming home shortly and was going to drop off their son at his mother’s house so he wouldn’t have to do it in the morning when they were leaving for their trip if she didn’t care.

He couldn’t believe it when Ann didn’t seem to care that she wouldn’t get to see her son again before they left for the two weeks of vacation they were going to take without the boy. Then she told him, “Good! We need to talk anyway and then we can have the house all to ourselves tonight. I want you to fuck me a lot tonight Jeff. You haven’t done that in over a week. Do you realize that? I might as well have a lover to satisfy me. So be ready because tonight you’re going to fuck me damn it!”

He didn’t tell her about the divorce papers, which were going to be served to her first thing in the AM. And he didn’t tell her he was not planning to take the vacation she had paid for either. Yes, in the morning the shit would hit the fan. Jeff went to the closest bar and started to drink. He then went home shit faced.

Ann was mad as hell at him and yelled for over an hour about her sexual needs and how he was so drunk he wouldn’t be able to perform. Jeff wasn’t that drunk he just didn’t want to fuck the whore of a wife he now had. Ann went into the bedroom and left him lying on the sofa. Once she went to bed Jeff rolled over and tried to sleep on the sofa. The visions of her fucking all those men came back to him and he cried. He wondered how he would make it on his own with a 6-year-old son. He worried about the money and the house payments and all the bills they had. Finally he drifted off to sleep around 4AM.

At 7AM Ann woke him and told him to go get dressed and to pack. Their plane left at noon. Jeff went into the bedroom and began to take a shower. He looked at his watch and realized he had a half an hour before his wife would be served. He smiled at first and then he became sad again. He stopped the water in the shower, dried off and put on some clothes. Then he came into the kitchen and got a cup of coffee. Ann was in the spare bedroom packing the bags.

At 8AM exactly the doorbell rang. Ann yelled for Jeff to get it! He did and let the Sheriff and his own lawyer into the living room. He then called Ann. She came in and the Sheriff asked her if her name was Ann (last name held for the sake of being sued).

She told him it was and asked what this was all about?

The Sheriff told her she was being served with divorce papers and also told her there was a restraining order placed against her. She had 30 minutes to pack any clothes she needed and to make arrangements to move out of the house and away from Jeff and their child. She was not allowed within 50 feet of either of them. He then asked her if she understood these things and she looked at Jeff and then the Sheriff and told him yes.

Then she started in on Jeff with her very nasty mouth yelling and screaming at him. The Sheriff stopped her and ushered her into another room. Jeff and his friend could hear her yelling and screaming that there was a mistake and that Jeff and she were getting ready to go on vacation. But the Sheriff didn’t budge. He helped her with the suitcases she had packed for her trip, and walked her out of the house.

Jeff finally exhaled. His lawyer told him to change the locks and to not talk to Ann or have any communications with her whatsoever. He shook his hand and left too.

Jeff sat in the big house alone and cried. It had been about two hours since Ann was escorted out of the house. He was still crying when the phone rang. He checked caller ID and it was Ann. He didn’t answer it. He let the machine take the call. She was screaming at him to pick the fucking phone up. That he was a no good cock-less excuse for a husband who would get what was coming to him. She was going to take him to the cleaners and he would never see his son again, etc., etc., etc.

Jeff decided to wait until the locksmith had finished changing the locks. He paid him and went into the shower. As he was just about finished he heard a crash and realized a window was brokered. He dialed 911 immediately just like his lawyer told him to do before he left. When he put on a pair of jeans and came downstairs just in time to see Ann climbing into the big window in the living room. He told her she wasn’t allowed in but she told him to go fuck himself.

Five minutes later the police arrived and Jeff showed them the restraining order. They promptly arrested Ann.

There were six weeks that pasted and finally there was a meeting held between the two attorneys. Jeff and Ann each waited in separate rooms. When Ann’s lawyer came back to talk with her, Jeff could hear her voice screaming at the attorney that she was taking Jeff to court.

She said that she was the woman and the mother and she wasn’t going to just roll over and sign the papers and give up everything she had worked so hard to get. Jeff could kiss her ass before she would give up.

And then there was a calmer voice speaking but Jeff couldn’t make out what was being said. Finally there was silence in the room. Jeff looked at his lawyer and he told Jeff, “She must be looking at the evidence and the 20 or so picture of evidence I had provide to her attorney!”

He smiled at Jeff and Jeff smiled back. About a half an hour later the paperwork was completed and Jeff was a free man. Ann and her lawyer left as Jeff waited and then his friend took him to lunch.

One day after the divorce: Jeff received twelve phone calls from the four men involved in the affair with his wife; they all asking if they could meet with him. He also received about at least a dozen phone messages from Ann. He didn’t return any of the calls but asked his lawyer to call them.

When the doorbell rang around 5PM that day, Jeff didn’t know what to do. He looked out the peephole and saw his neighbor standing there. He opened the door and she was standing there and gave him a little smile. Then she said, “I heard about you and your wife Jeff, I’m so sorry. I fingered you might need a dinner so I made you a chicken casserole.”

He thanked her, asked her in and put the dinner in the oven. He made drinks for them and they sat in the living room. He told her what had happened without going into detail. She held his hand and told him he had been there for her when her husband died so now it was her turn. She would be there for him if he needed someone. He thanked her and after dinner she left. There was no romance or sex; it was just too soon for anything like that for either of them. He had a son, and she had two kids of her own to raise.

During dinner the phone rang and rang but Jeff checked the caller ID and it was his wife again. He turned down the bell on the phone but didn’t answer it. He went to bed around 10PM that night exhausted.

Two days after the divorce: Jeff received another group of phone calls and these were again from his wife. She had become calmer and has stopped yelling. Finally she started to ask to meet with him to talk. He never answered the calls or called her back. He did call Jan his next door neighbor and asked if she and her children would like to join him and his son for pizza on Friday. She told him she would be very happy to do so.

Three days after that they met at the local pizza place and had fun and enjoyed each other and the kids. Two hours later they told each other goodbye and left the restaurant. They waved at each other as they pulled up in front of their two homes. Again there was no romance.

Jeff saw Ann’s car parked on the street and he used the garage door opener to get inside his house. He told his son to go get ready for bed as Ann walked up the driveway. He told her to stop or he would call the cops again. She stood there looking mad as hell but calmly asked to see her son. He let her standing on the porch and took his son out to see her. He stood there while they talked for a few minutes and then she looked up at him and asked if there was any chance of them getting back together even to talk once in a while. He told her no. Then Jeff walked his son into the house. He turned and told her, “Now get off my porch.”

She didn’t move. He said it louder this time, “I said get off my porch. Do it now, or the police will be called.”

He walked back into the house letting her standing there and closed the front door. She heard him lock it and then he said, “I’m dialing now Ann you better go.”

She did.

There was a call from his lawyer and it told him his wife would like to meet with him. He called him back and told him he didn’t want to speak to her. He then told his lawyer to tell her if she didn’t stop calling and bugging him he would call the police again.

The next call was from Jan telling him his son was invited to a sleep over on Saturday at her house. That night, while the kids played in the basement Jeff and Jan had snacks and talked about what they were going to do now that each was single again.

They began to grown very close very fast that night. Jeff made the move as their bodies closed against each other he heard Jan moan wit her passion. Cupping her breasts she looked him in the eyes and told him she wanted him to fuck her. But they couldn’t that night with the kids there. Waiting until the kids were asleep they enjoyed each other’s bodies exploring like school kids. They didn’t have sex but Jeff now knew how lovely Jan really was. She learned that Jeff had a very nice cock a very, very hard one too. That night was a turning point in both of their lives.

Six months after the divorce Ann had pretty much stopped calling him. His lawyer called three of the men who wanted to meet with Jeff and told them Jeff wasn’t interested and had no plans to do anything to any of them.

Then the lawyer called JM and told him if he called Jeff one more time Jeff would give his wife the pictures of him fucking Ann. He also was told that if he was a wise man he would dump the whoring bitch who worked for him and who had started all of this sexual activity before she got him in any more trouble.

JM was already in trouble. His elected position was in trouble due to the problems in his department. It was under the Auditor’s watch and there were newspaper articles about how sloppy his investment and banking practices were. The fact that he was spending over $25,000 a year more than he needed to have the investment job performed outside didn’t help at all. He needed outside help since no one was qualified in his office and it was causing a great deal of problems internally. Now that the best banking and investment managers had left his office over the months he had been the boss had left him with nothing but incompetence in the remaining staff. None of these people could do the job. It hit the papers just like that. Contracts were awarded to friends and not the best bidder. JM had nothing else to do but to fire Ann. She absorbed the entire blame.

Jeff and Jan went out on their first real dates without the children. Time, was what it was going to take for them to become even closer. Time and being alone so they could enjoy each other’s bodies was what they looked forward too.

Ann was called into the office by JM and was told she was let go. JM had no choice and she knew it. But, she was a revengeful woman and everyone knew she was a Bangui. She went wild with her anger. Guards had to be called to escort her out of the building. She was livid and called Jeff screamed in the phone that she was going to get even with him if it was the last thing she did. She called JM’s wife that afternoon when she got to her new apartment and told her she wanted to meet with her.

Three days after that phone call Ann met with JM’s wife. That’s when it all came undone! When she did she showed her the pictures of her husband fucking her. The photos showed JM fucking Ann in the ass, in her cunt and her sucking him off. There was a great deal of photos.

JM’s wife filed for divorce the next day. The following day JM moved out of his big house into a two-bedroom apartment.

Two weeks after the divorce: Jeff and Jan had been dating now on regular bases and began to go out at least twice a week without the kids to dinner and a show. They also started to have dinner with their kids two or three other times each week. Jeff had stopped crying now altogether. So had Jan! She had opened his heart again and he enjoyed their time together with and without the children.

Ann had received a large sum of money from the job separation and was now working for the county government but at a much less amount of money and she was suing everyone and everything. She had investments and contacts but the state folks didn’t want anything to do with her. All her fuck buddies didn’t call her back when she called for a job. They didn’t want to meet or talk with her. She did however meet with three out of the four of them by waiting for them to come out of their offices. They told her they couldn’t help her. She told them she would get even with them too.

But JM’s wife was way ahead of Ann. She took the pictures and called the other four men’s wives. New divorce papers were now in the process for two of these men. Their wives would take everything since Ann was a willing witness for the wives. She had pictures of all of them that her husband’s lawyer gave her.

One year after the divorce: All four men now lived away from their wives. Each wife had a set of the pictures Ann supplied. It was pretty much a slam bang for the women! They got the house and everything they asked for from these powerful men.

Ann had been written up twice for her attitude and was on probation in her county job. Her work was just good not great and she really didn’t understand that much about investments. She had a boyfriend who helped her. The manager of her department was female and didn’t give Ann any slack at all. She was on her back all the time. Ann knew it was only a matter of time before she either left or was fired. Ann felt like hitting her manager everyday.

Jeff and Jan were together it seemed to be almost every night. They cooked out either at his house or hers. They were a couple and their kids got along great together too. Both of them were very happy even if they hadn’t actually had sexual intercourse yet. Yet oral sex was given by each one to the other every chance they had together without the kids. Jan was a woman who shaved all her vagina hair off and Jeff couldn’t keep his mouth off of her. She loved how he made her climax.

Jeff and Jan were becoming more and more involved with each week that went past. Finally one night Jeff asked her to spend the weekend with him. She arranged for her kids to spend the weekend with her mother. Jeff arranged the same thing with his parents and he and Jan flew to Ft. Lauderdale together for a long 4-day weekend. Their relationship took on a completely new level that weekend. The sex wasn’t just good it was fantastic and very often. In fact for two days they never got out of bed. Both had needed to make up for a lot of lost time. Both enjoyed the other’s body kissing and touching and licking and just looking at it. And when Jeff entered her for the first time Jan screamed with lust and passion!

At the end of the second year of the devoice Jeff asked Jan to marry her and she said yes. He adopted the two kids and the 5 of them lived happy and satisfied. Ann was now living in a cheap motel and turning tricks to help her pay her way.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.