Of Dancers and Doves - Cover

Of Dancers and Doves

Copyright© 2016 by Lord Van Leak

Chapter 2: Sibilla De Lello

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Sibilla De Lello - Mack Wolf works as a manager for Treasured Petals, a strip-club owned by the Shroud Mafia. His life is turned upside down when a new player comes into town and he is left with no option but to leave the life he has come to love. Forced to reforge his life, he must navigate through the dangers of living in the corrupt and dangerous city with a vindictive powerful woman trying to make him her slave and slowly heal the scars from his past that he hid from by overworking himself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   BDSM   Light Bond   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Violence   Prostitution  

 Mack’s dreamless sleep was shattered by loud thumping on his door. He sat up, being startled out of sleep, and had to remain still until his room decided to stop spinning. The pounding on his door beat in time with a headache forming behind his eyes. Cursing, he got up and slipped on a shirt before finding a clean pair of boxers and slipped them on. He shuffled over to the door and opened it, blinking in the bright light of the hall. The moment his eyes cleared, he wished he’d remained in bed and ignored the door.

 ”It took you long enough, Mr. Wolf. Now, move out of the way so we can discuss your contract,” a tall, willowy blonde said as she roughly pushed past him and into the room.

 He a groan slipped from his lips at the latest intrusion into his life. Slapping the light switch on the wall beside the door, he bathed the small apartment with light so he could study the intruder better. The woman was beyond beautiful with high cheekbones, sharp blue eyes, and an oval, symmetrical face. Her dark business suit and heels detracted from her beauty because of how ordinary it appeared versus her almost alien face. The large bag on her shoulder drew his eye, but he ignored it and focused back into the woman’s face.

 ”How can I help you,” he started and realized she didn’t tell him her name.

 ”Sibilla De Lello,” she answered for him, and a frown marred her face as she looked at him. “As I said, I’m here to discuss your contract with Don Savino.” She looked around his room, disgust on her face, set her bag down, and sat in the only chair in the room, crossing her legs as she did so and leaned back. “You’ve been employed with Don Savino for six years, three of which you have managed the strip club and co-managed the brothel. Why would he trust someone not of the family to do such an important task?” the woman questioned and crossed her arms. Her breasts rode up, and he realized she had more curves than he’d thought.

 ”No idea why he left me as the manager. You already know I was an assistant manager for the day shift and when Daciano was,” he paused trying to find the right word, “retired. I got the job until Don Savino could find a suitable replacement. A week turned into a month, a month into a year, and here we are. Why did your man hit one of the girls and think he could?” He was livid, and the woman’s attitude was rubbing him the wrong way.

 ”I don’t see how that issue relates to me,” she answered with a wave of her hand, dismissing the question. “I have the contract here you will sign to remain employed with us.” She took out an oversized tablet out of the bag she had with her and started clicking the screen with a single outstretched digit; her manicured nail clicking on the screen echoed through the room.

 The fact she dismissed the question and the fact a dancer was attacked raised the hair on his neck. If this woman was the future of the strip club, he might as well pack his things now. He glanced over his small apartment and felt a little sad realizing it would take only a few minutes to pack all of his belongings. Ignoring the woman, he strode over to his piled up clothes from the night before and picked up his pants. He looked up to see Sibilla looking at him with a raised eyebrow. “Yes?” he asked, bending over and started to pull on his pants.

 ”Are you going somewhere?” she asked and sat back looking at him with narrowed eyes.

 ”I’m guessing you’re taking over as manager and possibly the owner of the brothel and strip club?” he asked as he pulled up his pants and began to zip up.

 ”That’s correct, do you have a problem with that?” she asked with an arched eyebrow.

 ”Yeah, I do actually, you ignore a dancer getting punched by one of your guys. Ignore the question as if it doesn’t matter,” he growled and tried not to glare at the annoying woman.

 ”Why should I care what happens if a girl won’t take care of one of my men? Are all of you people on this planet pussies?” she asked, her chin jutting out in defiance.

 He buckled his belt and stood to face her. “Sure, we’re all pussies,” he said rolling his eyes, dismissing the challenge and turned to try and find his shirt. He screamed out when an electric current raced up his spine, and he dropped to the floor convulsing. Pain radiated through his back and his limbs wouldn’t respond as he flopped on the floor for what felt like an eternity. Finally, his limbs stopped seizing, and he gasped for breath, glaring at the woman. She had a small black hand-held taser and a satisfied smile on her face.

 ”We De Lello women don’t like to be dismissed. You will sign this contract before I’m done with you. Let me make this abundantly clear to your small brain; I will own you. You will sign this, and I will keep you around as a good slave. The women, you can fuck anytime you want as a reward for being my slave. I might even let you fuck me if I’m feeling particularly self-loathing to stoop down to your level.” Sibilla began to unbuckle her dark slacks and slid them down her legs to reveal a skimpy black thong. She continued undressing, watching his face with her unreadable eyes.

 He was still trying to get his body under control and was glad he didn’t soil his pants. As it was, he was sweating like he’d worked out for hours and his body hurt all over. The fact Sibilla was stripping was more than a little unsettling considering her recent claim of owning him. Slavery was outlawed in most of the Republic, but it still existed in the form of contracts. He’d done some research on the subject while he was still in school and found the contracts took away more rights than outright slavery did. The prospect of being a slave wasn’t something he wanted for his future. Once her panties dropped, revealing her very moist and plump pussy, the blouse and matching bra followed. Sibilla’s breasts were a little smaller than he guessed, a little bigger than the size of his closed fist. He thought she might have been using a pushup bra to make her breasts look bigger. His eyes were drawn to her mouth watering long, perky nipples. Shaking his head, he ran over his options and waited to see what would happen.

 ”Don’t shake your head at me, boy,” Sibilla yelled at him and spun around, revealing a shapely backside, grabbing the taser again. He had a moment to tense up for the incoming pain as she pointed it at him.

 He convulsed again and screamed through a ragged throat as another dart sank into his skin, discharging its stored electrical current into his system. His muscles seized up, his head hit the leg of the bed, and his body flopped around as his nerve-endings seemed to catch fire. The pain was worse the second time as he coughed up a lungful of spit. Tears were leaking out of his eyes as he tried to roll over onto his stomach, trying to push up. A hand roughly grabbed his face, and he had a moment to see Sibilla’s pussy being lowered onto his face before the wet folds smothered him. “Blugh,” he coughed into her folds and tried to turn his head to breathe.

 ”None of that,” Sibilla ordered in a light voice as she slapped the top of his head and pushed her body down to smother his face. “I’ve shown you pain boy, but now I will show you the pleasure of serving your new mistress.”

 He wasn’t happy with this turn of events at all. Not only had the woman attacked him with a taser but now she was raping his face with her pussy and cutting off his air. His tired brain worked sluggishly, trying to come up with a plan when a desperate idea came to him. He reached up with one hand and cupped her firm butt and sucked hard on the smothering pussy. She gasped and moaned above him, her hips bucking faster as he wiggled his tongue around in her sex.

 ”Yessssss,” Sibilla hissed and rocked her hips forwards and backward cupping her breasts.

 He used the fact she let him breathe for a moment to look up at her face and saw a look of triumph and ecstasy on her face. Squeezing her ass again, he closed his lips on her clit and sucked hard before flicking his tongue rhythmically over the small nub. Her light scream and louder moan above him was the signal he needed. He let go of her smooth backside and reached under his bed to grab the gun. His brain had engaged enough to remember he’d put it in the holster under his bed before going to sleep. He bit down near her clit and drew the weapon, but was distracted for a moment by his attacker.

 ”Oh, void yesssss” Sibilla started to moan then screamed, her voice loud and powerful, when he bit her clit. Her body shook and spasmed above him.

 Hot fluid splashed into his eyes as she came, making them burn. Flicking off the safety, he brought the gun up and almost stuffed it, muzzle first, into Sibilla’s ass. Her moans of ecstasy turned to a scream of outrage as she lifted her ass to keep the intrusion from going into her rectum. Able to breathe again, he slithered out from under his attacker. His body felt jerky as he shuttered to one knee while keeping the gun aimed at the cursing woman.

 ”HOW DARE YOU,” Sibilla screamed and turned around holding one hand to her ass. Her eyes went wide as she realized the tables had turned.

 He was panting and hoping his body would respond. Dragging himself to his feet, he blinked the hot liquid out of his eyes and tried to spit on the floor; his mouth felt soiled. His eyes burned, but he refused to wipe it off in case the mad woman went for her weapon again. At some point, Sibilla had dropped the taser, and it was still too close to the woman for his tastes, another planet might be a better place for the weapon in his opinion. “Sorry, Sibilla, but I’m going to have to reject your kind offer,” he growled and spat out a glob of saliva and cum out of his mouth.

 She started laughing hard and pulled her hand away from her backside; it came away clean of blood. “That’s the best orgasm I’ve had for years,” she announced with a small frown. “I will have you, Mr. Wolf, but you may go for now.” She rose, a gracious and elegant movement, and sat on the bed, crossing her legs again before looking at him like nothing had happened.

 He lurched over to the taser and kicked it behind him towards the door of the bathroom. When she didn’t make a move towards him, he noticed she had a small smile on her face and suddenly had a strong urge to shoot her. Something must have shown on his face because she schooled her face back into a blank mask. Packing up was an unusual dance of keeping the gun on the crazy woman, getting cleaned up, putting his clothes into an overnight bag he used for trips, and trying to ignore the pain in his body. It took more than half-an-hour for him to pack his belongings, more because his body was in pain than him not knowing where things were. The entire time Sibilla sat watching, her eyes never leaving him or the gun. She gasped when he turned on his terminal’s screen, and a picture of the small apartment appeared with them in the room.

 ”You’ve bugged your own apartment?” she asked, tracking the angle of the video to a small camera on the ceiling in the far corner of the rectangular apartment. She huffed and sneered at him.

 ”I’m the manager for the Shroud Mafia, or was; of course, I have a camera in my room. Do you know the number of times someone’s tried to plant drugs, weapons, and even a bomb in my office? I didn’t keep this job because I was dumb, I kept this job because it pays to be paranoid. Tonight is an example of why paranoia pays off when a crazy bitch attacks me.” He made a copy of the video on his tablet and shut the terminal down.

 ”Keeping a souvenir of our first session?” she asked in a haughty tone, but her eyes flashed anger at him.

 He looked over at her once and back at the terminal not bothering to answer her. A thumping came on the door that made him jump in the quiet room. He hadn’t realized the door had been closed at some point. Sibilla jumped as well and grabbed the sheet to cover up before he could even move. Smiling, he strode over to the door, with his bag in hand, and pressed the panel to open the door. The door slid open to reveal Guido standing there with his gun out.

 ”Boss, one of the girls, reported screams, you,” he said, his eyes showing worry, and finally took in the scene. “I’ll just leave,” he stammered and started to put his gun away until he saw the gun in Mack’s hand and froze.

 ”Don’t,” Mack ordered pointed to Sibilla with his gun. “We had a discussion Don’s going to want to see. Get the terminal to him if you can. Sibilla here runs the place now so be respectful and don’t turn your back on her. Now, I’m going to put my gun away and walk out of here quietly. Tell whoever it was thank you, for me,” He said and dashed out of the room before Sibilla could order Guido to stop him. Stuffing his gun into the holster, after making sure he flicked the safety on, he got many wide-eyed stares from women he cared for. He knew he still looked like shit, but his primary focus was to get out of the place before someone stopped him. Not wanting to wait for the lift he hit the panel for the closest stairs and hurtled down them as fast as his sore body would move.

 ”What!?” Madam Yvette’s yelled as he almost knocked her over when the door to the stairs opened. “Mack?! What happened?” she all but gasped out looking at him with wide eyes.

 ”Can’t explain now, sorry, but a change in regime,” he gasped out and started to the staff room and freedom. A few of the girls, one of which had a tall, lanky man in tow, watched him dash down the hall and into the staff room. It was empty, with no guards near the door or girls relaxing in their off time. He keyed his pin into the panel and watched, dismayed, as it beeped and a red flash came from the small light on the panel. Cursing, he put in Guido’s pin, something his friend didn’t know he knew and watched as the door slid open. Stepping out into the back lot, he watched the sun crest the skyline in front of him, and his heart sank as he realized his life had taken an abrupt turn.

 He dashed across the back lot to his old and dirty hovercar. The hovercar almost never saw any use because he had little reason to leave the building and worked so much. Keying the pin to open the door showed the vehicle still had power and he dropped the bag into the passenger seat. Sighing, he realized he’d left most of his tailored suits, but hoped one of the girls might be able to get it for him later. The car started up without a problem, and he pulled out of the space. Before he got to the deserted street, he looked in his rear-view mirror and spotted Guido and Madam Yvette standing in the open door of the brothel. His heart sank a little, but he pushed everything out of his mind and looked both ways before turning right to head towards downtown and hoped he could find a place to stay so he could get some rest.

 Picking up his tablet, he scrolled through his contacts until he found Sang’s number. It took a few rings, but a sleepy voice answered, “‘ello?”.

 ”Sang, it’s Mack, sorry to wake you, but I need a place to crash and maybe some stitches.”

 Sang’s voice immediately sharpened, and the sound of something falling came through the speaker. “What happened, Mack?!” she asked, her voice laden with worry.

 ”Got kicked out of the club,” he muttered and changed lanes to avoid a man, wearing a bright yellow jumpsuit, jogging down the road. “I had a disagreement with the new management. I got banged up a little, but mostly I need sleep and painkillers so I can think straight and plan.”

 ”That sounds bad,” she breathed out, but a moment later her voice resolved. “You’re probably already headed in this direction anyway, or you wouldn’t have called. I’ll get the first aid kit out and make up the spare bed. Get here safe.”

 Mack heard the call drop, and he couldn’t help but smile. Sang was the kind of friend who would ask how many bodies needed to be buried and know the perfect place to bury them. She was a producer and actress of adult films. They had met before Daciano was retired and became fast friends. Daciano had tried to sell off some of the more innocent dancers to Sang’s company, and she flat refused him while laughing in his face. She was also one of the ones that exposed that Daciano was stealing from the mafia and brought it to the Don’s attention. During the fallout, Mack had met Sang again to renegotiate more favorable terms for her and the mafia. Over the years, he’d worked with her on many small projects, and their friendship had grown until she was as close to a best-friend as he had. He’d attended her wedding to her life partner Patricia, as her best man.

 As he drove, he realized how drained he was and hoped no military patrols stopped him for intoxicated driving, as he wasn’t keeping inside the lines the entire time. He pulled up to Sang’s condo and parked in the underground guest parking lot. Taking his bag, locking the car, and walking to the lift felt like wading through water. He was determined to get to his friend’s condo without falling over from exhaustion. Knocking on the door to her condo, he took a step back to let her see him in the camera, but a moment later the door was thrown open to reveal the small smiling woman. Sang’s Asian descent was apparent except for her father’s bright yellow and red eyes that seemed to draw him in.

 ”Mack, you look terrible, come in and sit down,” she said and ushered him into the condo. Every surface seemed to sparkle as he walked down the small hallway and into the living room where Patricia sat holding a cup, taking small sips and looking him over. “She’s right, you look terrible,” was her only comment as she sat down the cup and stood up. The tall blonde wore a light robe that hinted at the stunning body beneath. She was a famous sapphic adult actress before retiring and marrying Sang.

 He was ushered into the vacated chair, and Sang sat on the floor in. She stopped and sniffed before raising her eyes and glared at him. “Mack, you smell like pussy,” she stated and frowned.

 He tried not to laugh, but in his tired state, he couldn’t help it. “I do,” he chuckled and shook his head. “Not in a way I’d like to repeat.”

 At her questioning stare, he pulled out his tablet, flicked to the saved video, and hit play. It took a moment to find the correct place to start, as the camera was always recording as long as the terminal was on, and passed it to Sang who watched in fascination. Her fascination turned to revulsion as she watched Sibilla’s actions. “That explains why you’re here,” she stated in a flat tone and shook her head.

 ”She’s a piece of work,” Patricia commented from behind Sang and rubbed her butt through the robe. “That can’t have felt good,” she muttered and left the room.

 ”Please excuse Pat, she isn’t a morning person,” Sang apologized with a small smile.

 Mack glanced at Patricia’s retreating back and whispered out of the corner of his mouth, “and here I thought she was still mad about the bachelorette party.”

 Sang let out a very unladylike snort and cast a glance towards her lover. “She is and thank you for taking the blame, that really was a bad idea. I can’t believe she’s still mad at you; it wasn’t your fault one of her exes was the dancer.” She shook her head and breathed out looking him over. “Let’s get you cleaning up. You smell like pussy, and it appears like you’ve got a nice bump on that big noggin of yours.”

 An hour later, Mack lay in a large bathtub starting to fall asleep to the soothing water when his communicator went off. Looking over at the tablet, he sat up and saw the call was coming from Don Savino. Sighing, he sat up and accepted the call. “Good morning, Don Savino,” he started out but was cut off.

 ”Mack, I need your side of the story,” the older man’s clipped voice came through the speaker.

 Trying not to sigh he gave an abbreviated and succinct report of what happened the previous day, starting with the Shroud member hitting Tiff. Don Savino was quiet the entire time he spoke and breathed out, a rasping gasp of air, like he’d run a race. “What’s happened is,” he paused for a moment and continued, “a favor was called in and I gave my blessing for Don Agabino’s niece to work with me. There were some issues that cropped up on Yorlan Prime and she needed to get off the planet. I didn’t expect this to happen, son, and for that, you have my deepest apologies. What’s done is done and my hands are tied for now. I will right this wrong, so I’m going to give you a thank you package for everything you’ve done and suggest you use it to further your life away from the families. To say Sibilla is not happy with you is a gross understatement. You’ve been honest, straightforward, and hard working for my interests so I hate to see you go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.