Forgiveness Denied - Cover

Forgiveness Denied

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Chapter 8

The three years I spent in Pensacola were not the best years of my life, but hell, it was shore duty and I got my share of good sex away from MaryAnn. We had our moments. She never truthfully apologized for her infidelity, her blatant cheating, and for going back on her promise to never contact LTJG piss ant. In Jan of 1978, I got a great set of orders to BuPers in Washington, D. C. Just a few weeks after I received my orders, I went to a Change of Command ceremony at the Naval Aviation Museum. Looking at the rows of chairs in perfect alignment in front of the podium, I got a real shock. In the third row was LT Fuckhead. The bastard was with a mousy little woman who looked about eight months pregnant. Well, I already knew he wasn’t shooting blanks since he had knocked MaryAnn up. Seeing him caused my stomach to knot up, but in a flash of insight I knew for certain that he was plugging MaryAnn and had been for at least 3 or 4 months. MaryAnn’s mood and general attitude had been on the upbeat and I was just glad she wasn’t bitching about everything to analyze the situation. Lucy pulled the football away from me once again. LCDR Fucker has been nailing MaryAnn while his wife has been pregnant. Interestingly, when I got home I was straightforward with her. I came in the house, went to the fridge and popped a beer. I didn’t beat around the bust. “So, MaryAnn, you are hooked back up with shithead Vince again, huh?”

No teary denials, no “it was just one time, honey; it didn’t mean anything” she looked me right in the eye and said. “Neil, it’s none of your business what I do.”

“I’ve been wanting to tell you that I will not move to DC with you. I’m just tired of packing up and moving every two or three years. I’ll stay here and you can live in the BOQ and come home when you can.” I said “Let me see, I live in a tiny BOQ room in D. C. and you live here with me paying the bills while Dickwad drops by and fucks you anytime he can get away from his wife and newborn baby. Is that about right?”

“You can believe what you want, Neil.” was her only response. I knew that was about all I was going to get out of her, that she would not tell me the truth. Why should she? She has been cheating and fucking behind my back with that same asshole for at least ten years. I finally put on my big boy pants and told her “Get a lawyer MaryAnn, because I have finally had enough of you.”

She had the gall to sneer, “You won’t divorce me. You are afraid to be on your own.”

I just said with some sorrow in my voice. “MaryAnn, you’ve come a long way from that sweet, lovable virgin I married 19 years ago. I wish things had not gone this way, but right now I have nothing but disgust for you.” “I’ll go to D. C. by myself and we will dissolve this horrible excuse for a marriage.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.