Forgiveness Denied - Cover

Forgiveness Denied

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Chapter 4

Disaster! About four months at my new job at Fleet Aviation Electronics Training Unit Atlantic Fleet (FAETULANT), in Norfolk, VA I was ordered to take my two day training course on surface to air missile evasion tactics on the road. I was to fly to NAS Albany, GA for the two day course and then take a Navy vehicle to NAS Jacksonville, FL and repeat the course there. Then drive back to Albany and fly home to Norfolk.

When I got home, I told MaryAnn about the trip. She got really excited and said she would go with me. We discussed it, but I was not really in favor of the idea. I told her the Navy would pay for my plane ticket, but we would have to pay for her round trip flight from Norfolk to Albany and return. I asked the obvious question, “Why do you want to go to Albany?” She said that she wanted to visit with her friends and that we could go to O’ club and have a good time. My response was I have some very bad memories of that place, and damn few friends. She just wouldn’t give up and got mad at me because she really wanted to go and that if I loved her I would let her go. To my everlasting regret I gave in and bought her a round trip ticket. If I had known then what I learned later, I would have made it a one-way ticket. We made arrangements to stay with one of the POW widows who was in base housing waiting and hoping her husband, would be released soon from the Hanoi Hilton POW prison. I thought Sue was a good friend, but she turned out to be MaryAnn’s willing confident and enabler in the big lie. She was the conduit between MaryAnn and Victor ever since we moved to Norfolk. I remember complaining about the hefty long-distance charges she racked up calling Sue’s phone. I would bet she was getting calls from Fuckwad using Sue’s phone which accounted for the several reverse charges! What irony. The perfect cuckhold was paying for phone sex between his wife and her lover! My cheating bitch of a wife never broke it off with Victor and was carrying on a letter and long distance phone communications with the prick the whole time! No wonder she was so anxious to return to Albany. As I learned much later Sue turned her spare bedroom over to MaryAnn and Victor and they slept together the two nights I was in Jacksonville.

I didn’t have a clue and would have never have found out except for what happen about two months later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.