Forgiveness Denied
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

I wanted to punch the bitch’s lights out. But, what would that accomplish? Maybe the Big Chicken Dinner, a Bad Conduct Discharge. I have three children that I spend way too little time with now. If we divorce I may never see them again. Do I love MaryAnn? Shit, I really don’t know. I never analyzed it. MaryAnn was just my wife; my children’s mother. You are supposed to love your wife, right? We’ve gone through everything together. Then it really hit me. We haven’t gone through the last two and a half years together. She has done everything alone. She has been both mother and father. I know nothing of what she has had to do to keep the family together. If she was keeping it together with LTJG Fuckhead helping her out, I really can’t complain.

Her developing a relationship with someone else, is that really her fault? If I had been with her here she would not have even given LTJG Victor MacDonald the time of day. I believe I know her well enough to know that her reaching out to him was not 100% sex. I’ll bet the percentage is closer to 20-30%. She needed someone to talk to and be with besides the kids and Melba.

I will ask her what she wants -- tomorrow.

I went to my boss, the XO and told him I needed a day off.

It was a Wednesday. I didn’t say anything to MaryAnn on Tuesday. Wednesday morning I told her I wasn’t going to work and when the kids got on the school bus I wanted to take her to breakfast. I know she was thinking the breakfast place on base or maybe Denny’s. For this talk we went to the big hotel in downtown Albany and had a real breakfast with eggs Benedict and Champagne.

When we finished breakfast I popped the question. “Do you want a divorce?

She looked at me with a surprised look. “You’re asking me?”

“Who else should I ask” I cleverly replied. She said “I thought you would be telling me, not asking, Neil.”

“Well, I’m asking.” She quickly replied “NO! I want you, not a divorce” My response was “Can you give Victor up? I mean completely. I don’t want you to go near him ever again.”

Did I mention MaryAnn has striking green eyes? Well, those eyes were brimming with tears when she said, “I never want to see him again now I have you. Let’s get out of here and go home to make the love I wanted to make when my sailor first came home, but my guilt got in the way. I really do love you Neil.” These were words that were spoken to get her what she wanted and, as I was to sadly learn, were not sincere. I had to learn the hard way how she had perfected her lying.

So what if I was the beneficiary of a sexy wife that was taught sex tricks by LTJG Fuckhead? I liked the perfect blowjobs and the repertoire of sex positions right out of the Kamasutra. She even offered her ass on a good night. That could have been because her pussy was getting a bit sore, but so what. I could (should?) have asked the snarky question “you learned all this in just a few times with Victor?” What the hell, why fuck up a good thing?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.