Please Understand Me - Cover

Please Understand Me

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Wife cheats on loving spouse, or did she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Couple  

Four days later I got a call from Doug, Detective Rawlins. After the pleasantries were exchanged, he said “Jake, do you mind if I drop by your house this evening?” I quickly replied. “Of course Doug, you can come by anytime. You don’t have to call first. Is this a business call or do you just want some free drinks? Naw, it’s not business, you know that I have never met your lovely wife and I want to. See you about six?” I said “Only if you stay for dinner.”

Doug replied “I’ll bring the wine, see you at six.”

At six on the dot Doug knocked on the door. “Come on in buddy” I yelled from the kitchen.

Doug came in just as Karen was descending the stairs. He look up at her with obvious admiration. She was wearing something diaphanous in blue. The gown fit her perfectly, showing off her slim sexy shape. Her blond hair was perfectly coiffed to emphasize her heart shaped face.

She exclaimed, “You must be Doug, I am so happy to finally meet you and express my deep gratitude for all you’ve done for us during these few weeks. Please make yourself comfortable, and I will get you a drink while the cook puts the finishing touches on our dinner.”

Doug sat in the living room with a Scotch and water. Karen was sipping from a tall wine glass filled with white wine.

He had placed the newspaper that he carried in on the coffee table. Karen glanced at the paper with a quizzical look. Doug said “There is an interesting article on page nine I want to show you, but please, let’s wait until after dinner.” Pointedly changing the subject, Doug said “Should I be concerned about eating something Jake has cooked?”

Karen laughed with her adorable tinkling laugh, “Oh, no. Jake is a much better cook than I am. I can tell you with absolute certainly, Jake did not marry me for my cooking. Actually, I think it was the other way around. I am acutely aware of my culinary shortcomings. When Jake and I were dating and I found out he was a blue ribbon cook, I knew at that moment he was the man for me.”

Jake stuck his head around the kitchen door. “Don’t believe a word she says Doug. Karen has been conning me for fifteen years that she can’t cook. Actually, I cannot think of anything this woman can’t do and do extremely well. She just cooks when she wants to. And since I enjoy cooking, I do it more than my competent wife.”

The meal was delicious, and Doug vowed to come back at least once a week just for the food.

The three of them repaired to the living room for after dinner coffee. There was bottle of aged Calvados on the table to drink straight or to put in the coffee.

Doug picked up the paper and folded it over to page nine. He said “Karen, I know of your recent involvement, completely unwanted, with a repulsive character named Victor McDonald. Karen stiffened at the sound of that name. Doug said, “I’m sorry to ruin a delightful evening with two of my favorite people, but you should read this.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.