Please Understand Me - Cover

Please Understand Me

Copyright© 2016 by Mordant96

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife cheats on loving spouse, or did she?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   White Couple  

The day began without any sign that it would be a complete life changer for me and my little family of two. I was up at six to get ready to fly to Chicago for a major presentation to a client of my firm. The details were unimportant, but I was to leave home this Wednesday and return on Saturday. Karen had her usual complaint that I was going to be absent three days while she had to sit home alone. My retort, as always, was that I didn’t go out of town that much, and the trip was necessary to the firm, and was what allowed our rather high standard of living. She drives the latest model Mercedes, and we have a part time maid. Karen does some work, part-time. She spends about four hours two days a week at the Museum of Modern Art. I don’t know what she does, but she seems to enjoy it. Karen went to a good school, Georgetown, but her liberal arts degree didn’t prepare her for a high paying professional job and I’m glad of it. A higher paid position would have her being away from home (and me) so I’m just happy with the status quo.

I was dressed with my bags at the door, having a second cup of coffee and waiting for the taxi. Karen declined to take me to the airport, citing having too much to do today. No specifics, just had a busy schedule. Karen joined me at the kitchen table fully dressed, hair and makeup flawless. I looked at her with love and told her that she looked especially beautiful for such an early morning time. She usually stays in her robe and slippers until mid-morning. The cab was due in 15 minutes. It was eight o’clock when my cell rang with the tone I selected for my boss, Brian. Wondering what was wrong, I answered it. “Jake, I’m glad I caught you at home. The meeting’s postponed two weeks. Take the day off, and I’ll see you tomorrow.” “Hey, honey, I don’t have to go to Chicago after all. What would you like to do today?” I was not prepared for what she said and the way she was acting.

“I can’t do anything with you, I’m very busy today. Why don’t you go play golf or take the boat out?” She was looking at her watch with a very anxious look on her face.

“OK Sweetie, you never tell me to go play golf, so I’ll do it for you,” I laughed. “I’ll go get my clubs from the garage.” Karen could never play poker. Her emotions were telegraphed by her facial features. I saw extreme agitation replaced by relief in the fraction of a second. I knew something was going on, but I wasn’t going to get it out of her by cross examination now. She would just get pissed and I don’t need that right now. I looked at my watch and noted it was twenty of nine. If I get cracking, I can be on the links by, say, 10:30. Damn, I just remembered I had left my clubs in my partner’s garage last week. He knew a guy who would give them a thorough cleaning and buff them up to look like new. So much for golf today. I know what I can do. My rose bushes in the front of the house are in bad need of a good pruning. Most people don’t know that the secret of keeping blooming roses in good health is correct pruning on a regular basis. I went to the back of the garage and broke out my gardening clothes. I noticed my pruning shears were a bit rusty and needed sharping. I put on my old bib overalls with a faded plaid shirt. My boots and large straw hat completed my “gardener” costume. By the time I had sharpened the shears, and dressed for work, it was just a few minutes to nine. I was deciding where to start when Karen stepped out of the front door and screamed, “Why the Hell are you still here!” I didn’t expect that and, frankly, could not figure out what was going on with her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.