Just a Sec
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Jennifer’s hearing was slowly returning as the man in front of her finished putting a Steri-Strip over the cut in her left cheek. He also put some ointment and Band-Aids on other hurts that he found on her breast and face. ‘Funny,’ she thought as the fogginess still continued to clear in her brain, ‘he does not look like an EMT. And why is he wearing a hooded mask?’

Someone had thrown a very oversized coat over her nakedness after cutting the ropes that had tied her to her bed and before carrying her bodily downstairs and out of the house.

Suddenly, she realized that Matt, Connor, and Haley were with her as she sat on the ground by the driveway. Haley also had on an oversized coat of some sort.

Strange men in dark clothing were moving about, except for the one rendering first aid to Jennifer. And either they were being very quiet, or else she still could not hear anything following that loud bang in her bedroom right after the overhead lights had gone out.

One of the men came over and indicated for the man working on Jennifer to stand up and then he whispered something to him. The man who had been helping her nodded and reached into a satchel he carried. He then took what looked like a big rubber band and put it on Jennifer’s bicep and tightened it. He then moved her arm so that the glow from the street light could illuminate the inside of her arm.

“Make a fist,” he said just loud enough for her to hear. She did and he pushed a needle into her arm at a vein on the inside of her elbow, drawing out a vial of blood before removing the band and pulling out the needle. Then he hurried over and Jennifer saw him do the same with Haley.

The man then moved toward the house to help other men who were hauling out the limp forms of the three men who had assaulted Jennifer and her family earlier. The men in dark clothing and balaclava masks – Jennifer was now getting her brain cleared enough to recognize the items of apparel for what they were – were not being anything close to gentle in their handling of the three Hispanic assailants.

A dark van pulled up and the limp forms of the three bad guys were unceremonially tossed inside the sliding side door. Two of the darkly-dressed men got in with the bodies, the door slid shut, and the van drove off.

One of the remaining dark men, carrying a short space-age-looking rifle, came over to Matt and said something softly to him. Matt nodded and held up a fist, to which the dark man responded with a fist bump.

The dark man was covered from head to toe in black clothing and the bulk around the middle of his body looked to Connor, Jennifer, and Haley as if he were wearing body armor of some sort. They were correct in that, but they would not know for sure, as no one was going to confirm anything about tonight’s activities.

When the dark-clad leader did the fist-bump with Matt, Jennifer heard Haley gasp.

Haley had noted that the dark man’s sleeve had ridden up above his wrist and the glove he wore, exposing some skin when he and Matt had bumped fists. That was when she had seen the tattoo – a feathered seahorse, or a scorpion, holding a flaming sword with the number 2 on the hilt.

Philippe’s father! That recognition and the eyes above the mask as he turned to look in her direction are what had caused her to gasp.

“Mister...” Haley only got the one word out before Matt cut her off with a sharp call.

“Haley! Shh!”

Haley obeyed instantly. After all, Matt had been the only one inside who had known what to do when the men came in following the flash and the bang of those pyrotechnics. She would listen and obey ... for now. She could always ask questions later; once things settled down.

The men were all out of the house now and gathered near the street.

Another van pulled up and every one of their darkly-clad saviors quietly entered the van and it pulled away after the last door had closed.

Only then did both Haley and Connor realize just how quiet the entire episode had been; from the time that the men had charged into Connor’s bedroom to help Connor and Matt to their feet and lift Haley into the arms of one man; until they had placed Haley down on the ground next to her mother after putting a large coat over her to conceal her nakedness after taking the blood sample from the vein inside her elbow.

As Matt quietly urged his family to get back inside, now that the effects of the flash-bangs were wearing off, Connor noticed that all he could hear was the sound of crickets, a distant car, and the neighbor’s television through an open window with the Red Sox game on. This whole thing had happened in a populated neighborhood, yet it was carried off in almost complete silence.

Eerie!


“So, no police, no real EMTs, no ... anything?” Jennifer asked Matt as all four of them sat together at the kitchen table, having water and quiet conversation following the events of earlier in the evening of the attack on their home. They were all still shivering a bit from the excitement ... even Matt.

“No,” said Matt. “Someone...” Here Matt paused and looked around at the other three to emphasize that he was definitely keeping things that he knew close to his vest. “ ... Is taking care of everything. If you require any medical attention beyond Band-Aids and a bath, we can get you private medical treatment.

“But there will be NO official reports or records about what happened earlier tonight. I do NOT want to have the press buzzing around and I do NOT want the women in my life put through the circus of a rape trial.”

“What about ... you know ... rape trauma ... that kind of thing,” Jennifer said as she reached for Haley. “I am worried about the long term effects on Haley and...”

“Mom!” said Haley, “I’m okay; really ... anyway, why would I need that sort of thing any more than YOU do?”

“Haley,” interjected Matt, “your momma’s right. You might be okay now, but this may come back on you later, when you least expect it to. If that happens, you let your momma or me know ASAP! We will get you any private mental health assistance that you need.”

“Mental health?” asked Haley. “What’s that all about? I mean, it was all physical and it was just sex and...”

“Haley,” said Matt, “this was NOT about sex! Remember that! Rape is about VIOLENCE against a person. The use of sexual assault is just the MEANS of perpetrating that violence in a very intimate way that can work on your brain in strange ways. Later, your subconscious mind might start causing you to wonder what is so wrong with you that someone would use such an intimate method of violence on what your mind relates to you as your very person. That is when you really will need the help.”

Haley accepted what Matt said in silence and just snuggled in the grasp of her mother. She still wondered what Matt had meant when he had said that ‘someone was taking care of everything.’


The three other teams of Hispanic males who attempted to converge on the homes of David and Midge Burton, Brad and Jan Pittman, and Mo and Helen Morris later that night did not make it far from the vehicles in which they had arrived at their designated target houses.

Alerted to the enemy’s surveillance phase a couple of days before the attacks by the overwatching facial-recognition cameras, and of the timing by the attack already underway at the Winstead household, Mohawk teams were rolling well before the other three assaults could even begin to develop. All three of the other hostile teams were surrounded by armed and armored men, subdued, bound, and then rendered unconscious through the use of injections of special pharmaceuticals.

Two days later, over in Hanover, New Hampshire, news broke of a major drug bust where as many as fifteen male suspects had been arrested in a suspected drug dealer’s house, thanks to an anonymous tip. All of the men had tested positive for drug use, and they had been discovered with over thirty one-kilo packages of heroin, along with various containers of other designer drugs. The reporters went out of their way to avoid the use of terms like ‘Hispanic,’ when they described the male suspects. They also referred to the fact that all but one were ‘undocumented immigrants’ rather than as the ‘illegal aliens’ that they actually were.


Two weeks later, a dark figure moved silently as a ghost, from shadow to shadow in the warm Texas night. Listening for sounds of movement nearby and hearing none, the man silently knelt at the apartment door in front of him.

It only took him just a matter of seconds to pick the lock and gain entry. Inside, he was surprised to note the absence of any alarms. ‘Stupid,’ he thought. But, then again, the man who lived here obviously planned for this only to be temporary quarters, as he was having a very nice house built out in Shavano Highlands on the north side of San Antonio.

‘Too bad that Uncle Sam will be providing all his home and shelter needs pretty soon,’ thought the very silent man as he bent to his task.

Finding the occupant’s computer, he woke it and saw that the screen was neither locked nor password-protected. ‘Wow!’ thought the balaclava-clad intruder, ‘They were right about the arrogance of this asshole!’

Inserting a thumb drive into one of the USB ports, the man used the mouse pad, keeping his special gloves on in order not to leave any traces of his body on the computer. Clicking at three different times on different icons, he opened an executable program on the thumb drive and waited for it to complete its task.

After only thirty seconds, the dialog box on screen indicated that the operation was complete.

Putting everything back as it had been when he arrived, the intruder backed out of the apartment after checking that the way was clear and unobserved as far as he could determine. The door clicked behind him and he slipped away quietly and lightly, almost as if he were on cat feet. And he made no noise as he went.


‘Delta 1790 from SAT to ATL w/3 hr. layover. Yawn. Then Delta 1335 from ATL to BTV Arr. 10:05p’, the quiet man texted from his seat on the concourse at San Antonio International Airport, renamed years ago from its original name of Alamo Field when the Army Air Corps had built it as a training base in World War II.

‘OK. I’ll pick U up. Love U. D’, came the reply.

‘Me 2. K’, he typed back and closed out.

Half an hour later, the boarding began and the quiet man was able to board early, being in first class. The gate attendant scanned the bar code on his Smartphone screen and, receiving confirmation on her terminal, said, “Enjoy your flight, Mr. Evans.”

“Thank you,” said Kyle as he walked into the tunnel of the Jetway.


A week later

“Connor, please turn the volume down on that thing,” said Jennifer.

“No! Wait!” said Matt as he listened for a second and then went into the den in order to listen more closely to the report coming across the cable feed to the television at that moment. Jennifer, Connor, and Haley, not understanding his outburst, watched Matt head toward the den.

“ ... and CNN can confirm that, in a combined effort, involving several local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, a major operation by this task force, netting tons of cocaine and other drugs, along with incriminating evidence against several members of the Sinaloa crime cartel and some elected officials in governments on both sides of the U.S.-Mexican border, has just been completed. Sources next to the investigation, who would speak only on background, confirm that Renaldo Ortega, a major leader within the cartel died in the attack on one compound, along with several other key players, and...”

“So,” said Matt out loud, but obviously just talking to himself. “I guess that takes care of that.”

“Takes care of what, Sweetie?” asked Jennifer now that she had followed her husband into the den, wondering what about that news story had interested him so much that he would simply break off a conversation that he and she had been having about long range Thanksgiving planning.

“Takes care of any danger from my past ever threatening us again,” said Matt, now with his arms around Jennifer’s waist.

She smiled at the sensation of her loving husband’s arms around her and returned the favor. It had taken her a couple of weeks to overcome her timidity at being touched by anyone right after the assault and rape.

She still did not know if she approved of Matt’s telling her and the two children vehemently and repeatedly to keep quiet about the assault and their rescue. Over and over again, they had asked him why they could not say anything. Finally, Matt had said something in frustration that he wished he could take back, but it was too late.

“Because friends of mine have taken care of those three assholes and done it to the QT. Now, if you try to say anything, it makes you and me and your mother accomplices to all of that, and we could all end up in jail! Better to be rid of those bastards and not have to go through the public humiliation that a rape trial would bring onto my two favorite women in the world!”

Haley and Jennifer had finally agreed with that logic, although Connor still thought it would be cool to be able to brag about being rescued from three international criminals by a secret SWAT team. Matt had finally convinced the boy that discretion was the better option.

Haley had said nothing more about recognizing the tattoo on that night; she simply went on with life, maybe giving their sexual encounters a little more effort; and that pleased considerably Philippe and the two other boys with whom she was sharing her sexual charms.

Now, the news anchor’s voice interrupted Matt’s reverie with another item. “In business news, SysTraCo, a major transportation company in San Antonio, Texas is under investigation for having ties to the Sinaloa drug and crime cartel that was hit by that large task force in raids last night and earlier today.

“This morning, after the raids, a spokeswoman for The United States Attorney’s Office for the Western District of Texas, located in San Antonio, reported that its office had arrested one of the executives of SysTraCo in connection to the case. A spokesman for SysTraCo released the following short response.”

On screen, there was a text box with a short piece that was being read verbatim by the talking head anchoring this hour’s news. “SysTraCo is saddened that one of its trusted management employees has been arrested in this case. We believe in his integrity and believe that he is innocent, and we will stand by Gavin Riggs with all of our legal team until or unless the evidence being presented by the U.S. Attorney becomes overwhelmingly convincing...” At that point, Jennifer had quit listening.

“Riggs? Really?” Jennifer asked excitedly.

“Yep,” answered her handsome husband, Matt.

“My client,” said the voice of the man now on-screen, identified as the attorney for Gavin Riggs by the text in the insert above the scrolling news text at the bottom of the picture, “was obviously set up to take a fall in all of this, and we will prove that he is absolutely innocent of any wrongdoing connected to these outrageous allegations...” And then the news moved on.

Matt and Jennifer just looked at each other and smiled, each with his or her own thoughts on the Riggs arrest.


Jennifer sat at her work station and stared down the challenging looks that were coming from Ingrid and Karen.

“No!” she said.

“But, Jennifer,” whined Karen, “Brad must be SO-o-o-o-o lonely and horny by now. I mean, Jan has been out of town for almost a week, and I just KNOW that he needs to have some relief. Otherwise, his poor little balls will start to become painful; and we don’t want THAT to happen; do we?” The last part was said with what was obvious put-on sweetness that was so thick, Jennifer could almost cut it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.