Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Lola Atchison was NOT happy right now with one of the complications associated with the demands being placed on her by the EPOD Program!

She was standing at Heather’s desk located in the recently-reconfigured-and-redecorated central atrium of the executive wing. Her two children were with her and the kids were looking around, amazed at the activity going on around them in this large office building.

“So,” Lola repeated her situation to the senior executive AA, “here it is, the middle of summer, and these two are home now; with Gary’s primary school out for the summer and it making no sense to have Katy in daycare with Gary out of school. And I get a call from Mr. Newman, uh ... REQUESTING ... my presence for a ... liaison, I guess, for want of a better term.”

Lola glanced down at her two kids to make sure that they did not hear anything untoward in the conversation. She also did not want them to feel her tension at all of ... this!

“I would love to watch these two lovely children for you,” came a smooth, happy-sounding voice from behind them. Heather and Lola turned to see Tina, Gregg Collins’ AA, approaching them, along with Paige Miller, Dean Steadman’s AA, and Ingrid, Mike Clarke’s AA.

“Are you sure that you have the bandwidth to do that today?” Heather asked Tina, raising her eyebrow.

“Oh, sure!” said Tina gleefully. “Gregg is out of town till Friday afternoon, and I am caught up with everything that requires heavy action; so, I am just monitoring his phone and email until then, while I do my nails. I would be happy to help Mrs. Atchison out with her...” here, Tina looked over at Lola with a knowing smile, “uh... ‘appointment’ ... with Mr. Newman.”

“Me, too; I am available too, I mean,” chimed in Ingrid. “Mo has Mike busy down in Rutland today and tomorrow, so I am sort of in the same boat as Tina here. I would be glad to help.”

“And I can help Tina with the kids for a few minutes as well,” said Paige with a smile.

“Thank you, Ladies,” said Lola, relieved; but not sure, at the moment, just how pleased she should be with the three women who had just offered to help her prostitute herself with one of her husband’s supervisors, at least until the following spring. And, even then, according to the agreement in the merger, Lola would have to participate in this ... EPOD Program ... for at least another year after this one before she even had the choice of opting out.

Lola sighed. The sex was really not that demanding; and it could even be very exciting at times. The senior VPs who availed themselves of her body and her time were extremely talented lovers and not overly demanding of her. And, even though she wanted to deny it, the idea of being COMPELLED to have sex with these powerful men – with the implication that she did not have a choice – stirred an underlying submissive compulsion that Lola had tried to resist all of her adult life!

Lola had already begun contemplating the idea of remaining in the program after her required service; just as Midge Burton and Carol Mitchum were still apparently having a ball doing.

“Please watch Katy carefully,” Lola said to Tina and Paige. “She had an earache last week and we have just finished her Amoxicillin regimen as of yesterday morning.”

As Tina and Paige walked away, leading the two children out the nearest door, leading to a small outdoor greenspace with a shaded arbor, Lola gave Heather and Ingrid a half-smile and, in a moment of weakness, said, “With Katy keeping us up most of last week with her crying about her ear, Grant and I have not even had any time to be ... well, intimate, if you follow me.”

“Oh,” Ingrid snickered, “I am sure that we follow you quite well on that subject.”

Lola caught herself. Not being used to the familiarity with those who, in other business environments, would be considered ‘the hired help’, she could not help but feel a moment’s distaste at this blatant comment from a woman who was just a secretary. But, Ingrid had volunteered readily moments before to help Lola out with the kids, along with Tina and Paige. So, maybe the working comradery here at J.A.M. was a bit closer and more egalitarian than what she had encountered previously.

Then Ingrid said something that floored Lola and even caused Heather to snicker.

“Wait,” Ingrid said with a slight frown, “you mean that beautiful man of yours has not had sex for over a week?”

Seeing that Heather, recognized as a powerhouse around here by all, despite her title, was amused by all this interplay, Lola relaxed a tiny bit, as Ingrid continued.

“Oh, Mrs. Atchison, if you would like, then I can take care of Mr. Atchison right now for you while you are in performing your duties with Mr. Newman.”

Both Lola and Heather were stunned by Ingrid’s obviously serious offer. They could see it by the open and sincere expression on the beautiful Norwegian blonde’s face.

“I ... I don’t know... , “ Lola began to stammer, still shocked by the idea of Ingrid’s blatant offer.

“Oh, sure you do,” Ingrid said, bowling her right over conversationally, “You just go right on down to Mr. Newman’s office and you take care of each other. Meanwhile, Tina and Paige will look after the two little ones, while I will look after ‘the big one’!” She giggled and turned to hurry down the corridor toward Grant Atchison’s office before either Lola or Heather could say anything else.

“I don’t quite... , “ Lola began, and then stopped, looking at Heather for some sort of help in this situation.

“Neither do I, to be honest,” Heather said with a shrug and then a grin. “But, it looks as if our Scandinavian Princess may have come up with a solution to your immediate problem. I just wonder what this bodes for the future, though, when the other Junior VPs get wind of it.”

The phone then grabbed Heather’s attention, and Lola was left with an appointment that she was required to keep. As she turned toward Bryan Newman’s suite of offices, guarded by a fifty-something, serious-minded, married AA – whom everyone recognized did NOT approve of the EPOD ladies, but she enjoyed her job enough to keep her opinions to herself – Lola shrugged and wished silently, trying by ESP to reach her husband, Grant, “Enjoy the blonde, Honey. But we will DEFINITELY need to talk later tonight when you get home.”


In late July, there was another gathering of some of the more sexually-liberated folks associated with J.A.M. Enterprises. The party was held at the huge home of Gregg and Amanda “Mouse” Collins. Attending this time, in addition to the host and hostess, were Gregg’s AA, Tina, and her husband, Don; Dean Steadman’s AA, Paige, with her husband, Mitch; Mark Dunham’s AA, Karen Winder, and still her best local ‘Friend with Benefits’, Logan; Jennifer and Matt Winstead; Mr. Morris’s senior executive AA, Heather Cunningham and her husband, Keith; and Mike Clarke’s AA, Ingrid, and her still-current best-fuck-buddy, Doug, who was also now assigned as Mike Clarke’s executive protection chauffeur.

Naturally, with some of the AAs in attendance, their associated bosses were also there. Thus, Mo and Helen Morris, Brad and Jan Pittman, Dean and Andi Steadman, Mike and Chaz Clarke, and Mark and Kari Dunham were present.

Because Mouse and Jan were so friendly with her and they wanted to help her feel as if she had healed enough following the attack on her in Boston to be seen naked in a group setting again, they had invited Madison Scott to join them. Madison had surprised everyone by bringing her ex-husband, Carl, along. She said that they were trying to start over, and everyone was happy for them. Carl, unlike previously, appeared to be more relaxed in this ultra-sexual setting than when had actually worked for J.A.M.

David and Midge Burton were there because both Mouse and Jan knew that Midge’s feelings would be hurt if she were left out of one these types of rocking, sexy parties.

The socializing was nice, with everyone becoming quickly comfortable with being all naked together in Mouse’s back yard by her pool, with some already in the pool as well. Kat, Mouse’s housekeeper, kept the food trays filled. She also kept the drink pitchers for soft drinks and Long Island Iced Tea and the ice chest for beer and wine replenished routinely. In addition, she made sure that plastic cans of wet wipes were on hand so that the couples who began to pair off with other ‘mates-of-the-moment’ could take care of any stray messiness following their sexual liaisons.

Kat even happily found herself needing a couple of those wet wipes after none other than Mr. Morris himself – ‘God, that old guy has a magnificent cock!’ she thought afterward -- had availed himself of the willing housekeeper’s sexual charms. She was giggling periodically and humming a tune to herself the rest of the evening.

This event was not a sleepover, however; so, as the sexual and social activities wound down for the evening, there were hugs and kisses all around and everyone began to dress and bid farewell to their host and hostess, Gregg and Mouse Collins.

As she was about to leave with her husband, Kevin, Heather said to Jan Pittman and Mouse Collins together, “We had an unusual incident happen the other day out at the plant, and it involves Ingrid.” Seeing Ingrid coming into the foyer with Doug in order to get her light shawl and purse, Heather beckoned her over.

“Ingrid, Honey,” Heather said, “would you have some time to get together in the Sec’s Lounge tomorrow with Mrs. Pittman and Mrs. Collins and me? We’d like to hear all about how things went with your, uh, meeting with Mr. Atchison the other day. Jan and Mouse, what about you; can you make it?”

They all shrugged and said, “Okay,” and set a time of two p.m. for their get-together out at the plant the next day.

On the way out the door, Jan turned to Mouse and Gregg Collins and said, “You know that we are going to have to start inviting the three new couples to these events; don’t you?”

Mouse replied, “We tried, but all three couples begged off. It seems that the elder Mr. Bangor’s wife is going downhill and he had invited all three of his children – Lola, Thad, and Terry – and their spouses; and, of course, the kids, in the case of Grant and Lola; to spend some quality time with their mother in Rutland while she still had the cognizance to be able to recognize them. Sadly, that may not be the case for much longer.”

Jan, Mouse, and Heather hugged as the gravity of the situation with the Bangor family caught them emotionally unprepared for a moment. Then, they straightened up, wiped a couple of tears, and Mouse offered to pick Jan up the next day and give her a lift to the appointment at Heather’s office.


“And he was so excited, he was able to recover in about five minutes or less, and we did it doggy style the second time, across his desktop,” said Ingrid to the assembled ladies the next afternoon, not showing any shame or embarrassment as she regaled them with details of her tryst with Junior VP Grant Atchison a few days earlier.

“I tell you, he went at it so hard with me that we both needed a shower after that!” Ingrid concluded, bringing giggles from Tina, Paige, Heather, and Jennifer, and outright laughter from Jan and Mouse.

“So, what you are saying,” Jan began as she got her laughter under control, “is that you took care of a Junior VP while his wife took care of a Senior VP.” The petite redhead’s eyes narrowed as she retreated inside of herself to contemplate what she had heard.

Meanwhile, Mouse asked Heather, “So, what are you thinking concerning all of this, Heather? I mean, you are the one who called us together after the party last night for this meeting today. So, you must have something pretty major in mind.”

Heather paused for a moment before speaking. Then, she took a breath and said, “What would you ladies who are part of EPOD,” and here she paused as she saw a look of mild alarm on Mouse’s face. “Oh, don’t worry, Mouse, all of the AAs in here now are fully aware of what goes on with The Program and with the EPOD ladies and the Senior VPs.”

The alarm diminished in Mouse’s countenance, but she was still a bit embarrassed about having The Program discussed among women whom she did not know that well.

“Anyway,” Heather went on, “Mrs. Atchison’s situation with needing child care in order to fulfill her ... well, duties ... is just one aspect that came up. Ingrid sort of introduced a new wrinkle that just may have added benefits for the AAs who might want to be part of what I have in mind.”

As the ladies assembled behind the unusually closed door of the Sec’s Lounge heard Heather spell out the rudiments of her plan, their looks went from surprised, to thoughtful, to very considering, and even to accepting; if not quite a bit amused by some of the irony of it. By the time that the senior executive AA had finished her spiel and had answered the questions that had arisen, all present gave her their approval to continue to hammer out more details of the proposal for which she had already developed a lot of the basics.


“Mouse and I met with Heather and some of the other AAs, and we put our heads together and we plan call it Administrative Support on Call, or ASOC, unless one of you has a better idea,” Jan Pittman said, as she addressed those assembled at her home on a Saturday evening. Everyone was in clothing this time, considering the more business nature of the gathering. This was later in the evening and, although everyone had been expected to dine before arriving, ever-vigilant Dani, Jan’s beautiful and diligent housekeeper, had prepared some light finger food, just in case; along with keeping up with offering drinks for everyone.

Ever the ribald personality, Ingrid let out with a sudden whoop, drawing everyone’s attention. As she looked around with a grin, she said, “Why not simply call it the Administrative Support System. After all, isn’t that really what it is all about – ASS?” This drew chuckles from some, like Karen and Heather, and slightly embarrassed grins from Tina, Paige, and Jennifer.

“Anyway, if I may try to get some control back for this meeting,” said Jan with a grin. “Heather got the nod from Mo for us to work this out among ourselves, and then he said he would hear us out before giving his final approval – which I can almost guarantee he will.” Here, she gave everyone a knowing look; they weren’t really impressed by it, though; knowing already the power that Jan seemed to have over Mr. Morris.

“Now, as part of this, Mo has already agreed to fund the construction of a play area out back of the executive wing for the children of the EPOD wives and...” here she got an evil smile as she continued, “the ASS ladies.” Now, everyone grinned or chuckled – the new appellation for this emerging program appeared now to be set in stone. Jan continued.

“And he is even looking into providing a separate building so that his own single-parent workers in the rest of the plant facilities, or others needing day care, can bring the children here. Of course, he will have to get past the Vermont and Federal regulations for child care and for background checks for the workers. But he still said that he was leaning toward something like this years ago; after all, there are tax advantages and Federal subsidies in there for this type of thing, evidently. And there are cost savings associated with the savings in productivity of the work force as well. He just needed some impetus to get it started. So, we need it now – and – voilà.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.