Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Haley looked out the passenger window of the Audi TTS driven by Dee Rivers at the passing houses on her street and then specifically at her own house as they approached. A car that she did not recognize was backing out of the drive, so Dee slowed and flashed to let the driver know that she was clear to complete the backing maneuver.

As the car straightened and passed them, going in the opposite direction, Haley was mildly surprised to recognize the saleslady from that sexy boutique where Dee had taken her shopping the previous week! ‘What was that all about?’ Haley wondered.

Dee interrupted Haley’s thoughts with a question. “Now, are you going to take to heart that LAST rule we just discussed? I ask because it is really kinda important to your overall outlook on sex in the future.”

Haley grinned and nodded as she said, “Yeah, I will remember; ‘Don’t let society dictate to me what I as a woman should either seek out or seek to limit in my sex life; I don’t simply have to be a recipient of sex; but I actually CAN be a seeker or an instigator and should let MY sexual wants and desires be known to the boys or men I am with, rather than simply waiting around or only responding to boys’ or men’s sexual wants and desires.’”

Dee grinned and said, “You seem to have that one down pat. Just like you seem to have a handle on the other things Jay, Kyle, and I went over with you.”

Haley looked down and blushed as she said, “Only time will tell, Dee.” Then she looked up with a determined grin and continued. “And I don’t plan to waste any MORE time waiting on boys, now that I know what I want.”

“Attagirl!” said Dee with a laugh as they pulled up into the driveway. When the car was stopped, Haley and Dee shared a preliminary goodbye hug over the car’s front seat console.

After getting out of the car, retrieving her rolling bag from the back of the car, and walking behind Dee into the house, Haley was met by a big hug from her mother.

“Are you okay, Baby?” Jennifer whispered to her daughter, trying unsuccessfully to hold back the tears. “Was it everything that you expected and anticipated?”

Haley pulled back to look at her mom’s face, with loving tears forming in her own eyes. “Oh, Mom; I just can’t tell you how wonderful it was! And, how wonderful you are for allowing me to do this; and for setting it all up; and for ... God! Everything!” Then, she could not help it. Haley broke down and sobbed with happiness against Jennifer’s breast.

They stood that way for almost a minute. Meanwhile, Dee had remained silent, moving quietly through the doorway so that she did not disturb the precious moment between mother and daughter.

“Thanks, Dee,” she heard from a masculine adult voice behind her. Turning, Dee saw Matt holding Connor in a man-hug of his own, smiling appreciatively in her direction.

“Oh, Matt, it really was the least I could do for my friends,” Dee said in her soft southern voice. “I mean, what with all the love that Miz Jan and her friends – and that includes all of you – have shown to Momma and me; and all the blessings that have come our way from that; I just couldn’t turn down the opportunity to help out and sort of pay it forward; if you know what I mean.”

Matt let go of Connor and reached out to give Dee an affectionate hug of appreciation. Then he turned, released the girl, and formally introduced Connor Crandall to Dee Rivers and vice versa.

Connor reached out and gently shook Dee’s hand, all the while smiling appreciatively at her as she shook his hand in return. As she did so, Dee realized that she and Connor were giving each other a quick visual appraisal, followed by a mutual exchange of smiles, recognizing silently that each found the other attractive.

“Well, I don’t know about the rest of you; but, now, with all of this emotional stuff out of the way, I am getting hungry!” Connor said, breaking the mood, but causing everyone to laugh. Realizing that noon was approaching rapidly, Jennifer invited Dee to stay with them and share lunch.

Dee accepted, and even joined in with the laughter and hugs that came from Jennifer and Matt’s formal announcement to both the kids of their engagement. Matt and Connor man-hugged again and shook hands, while Dee, Haley, and Jennifer shared hugs and smiling tears of joy.


With those families with kids in the regional schools settling down after Spring Break, the community of Middlebury, Vermont settled back somewhat into its routine. And a new business routine manifested itself, notably within the industrial facilities of the new J.A.M. Enterprises conglomerate, with its facilities in Middlebury and Salisbury; and now in Rutland, as well.

The dynamics involved with the finishing of the construction in the executive wing at the main building were coming to a close. The existing executives were settling into their reconfigured office spaces along Mahogany Row. And the hiring process was beginning to allow for bringing new Administrative Assistants on board for the three new Junior VPs, Grant Atchison, and Terry and Thad Bangor.

One unexpected change came about with the sudden submission of a letter of resignation by Tim Davis. He sadly explained to Mr. Morris that Grace’s most recent physical examination had yielded results to her family practice doctor that caused him to refer her to an oncologist for possible signs of cancer in her ovaries.

The referral visit and tests had shown enough evidence to necessitate surgery for Grace and some serious follow-on therapy. Tim had decided that, with all the unknowns associated with this, he and Grace wanted to spend more focused time together as they went through all of the procedures. Mo said that he understood, and wished them well. He did not say anything to Tim at the time, but he quietly directed the shifting of funds around in order to provide two million dollars as a separation bonus for Tim as a sign of appreciation for all that he and Grace had contributed to the growth of J.A.M. over the thirteen years they had been with the company.


“Hey, Fart Breath!” called out Connor with a grin.

“Hey, yourself, Monkey Brains!” Haley replied, also smiling.

Haley and Connor then broke out into giggles as they stood in the hallway now, having stepped out of their respective bedroom doors, all decked out for the prom.

Haley shook her head as she beheld her younger no-longer-so-dorky brother in his standard black tux. ‘Wow!’ she thought, ‘Monkey Brains has really grown up on all of us. I just hope that Ginger is gentle with him; what with her having been intimate with at least three guys that I know about since Middle School, and Connor’s limited experience with girls and all. I just hope she does not do anything with him to mess with his mind or his heart.’

Pausing for a second to reflect, Haley thought, ‘I don’t know what prompted Ginger to invite my brother, the freshman, to the junior-senior prom; maybe he drugged her Gatorade or something and put her in a highly suggestive state before he convinced her to ask him.’

A couple of weeks earlier, the afternoon outing to get maple creemees by Ginger, Haley, and Connor had been a major success. Connor had not been at all dorky, and had even exuded a strange sexiness that definitely had Ginger intrigued enough to consider him possibly for a real date beyond a simple trip to the local dairy bar, if she were not already going steady with Barry Crowder.

When Barry, Ginger’s steady boyfriend of several months, had dumped her for a girl who would put out the sex more readily and more often than Ginger, she found herself in the embarrassing position of not having a date to the prom. Connor’s sudden attraction to her had helped her make up her mind to take the risk of receiving a lot of ridicule from her contemporaries, and a lot of slams on her Facebook page, by dating a freshman.

Ginger formally invited Connor to escort her to the seminal event in the high school year for upperclassmen – the junior-senior prom. Connor, excited beyond his wildest imagining, and truly honored by the request, accepted readily.

‘Wow!’ thought Connor at that same moment now that Haley was appraising him from the other end of the hallway. ‘Hales has grown up into a real hottie! I just might have to beat up old Philippe if he tries anything with her.’

He was amazed at how sexy his sister looked in her maroon strapless gown that was cut so that the lower hem fell away from just above her knees in front down to just above her ankles in back, revealing a tantalizing look at the lower portion of her thighs and her firm athlete’s calves, accentuated by the three-inch heels on the open, strappy dancing shoes she wore. Looking from top to bottom and then back up, Connor blushed.

Busted! Haley had caught him perving for a moment on the ample amount of flesh on display at chest level and had grinned at him as she rolled her eyes.

Haley had indeed managed to wangle a date invitation to the junior-senior prom from Philippe Florissant, also a junior, as was she. Regardless of his good looks and athleticism, Philippe was actually quite shy. Thus, most of the efforts of the other junior girls – the majority of whom were a year older than Haley – to try to land Philippe as a boyfriend had failed.

Haley was not necessarily looking for a boyfriend, but she WAS looking forward to having a good time at prom with this hot boy. AND she was planning on satisfying a bit of her newfound sexual appetite with him as well, if he were to prove willing – and if he could convince her that he would not blab about her or brag about ‘bagging her’ on Facebook.

Haley had gently worked on Philippe daily for two solid weeks, sitting with him at lunch and dropping hints, until he had finally stammered out his invitation to her. Her backup plan had been to say, ‘To hell with it,’ and ask him herself if he had hesitated for too long.

Ginger’s very liberated (and slightly ditzy) mom had reserved several rooms for girls from the softball team and their dates upstairs at the hotel where the prom was being held. She had claimed that she wanted to make sure the teens would not be tempted to drive around after the prom and the inevitable imbibing of alcohol that would be taking place. Mrs. Whatley was set in her mind that the teens must have a safe place to crash – never mind the idea of anything sexual taking place. Ginger’s mom was deliberately turning a blind eye to the sexual aspect of things routinely associated with prom in this day and age.

“Go on downstairs and wait for your date and mine,” Haley said to Connor as she pretended to straighten his already straight tie.

“Why don’t you come on down with me now?” Connor asked, curious about Haley’s need to delay.

“Oh, Monkey Brains,” Haley said with put-on disdain, “a lady needs to make an entrance with a grand descent of the stairway, so that her date can be dazzled and go brain-dead with awe at her beauty.” Then she giggled, and Connor actually gave her a lingering kiss on the forehead, surprising her with this sudden physical show of affection.

She was really surprised when Connor said with only a minor touch of a smile, “I love you, Fart Breath. Knock ‘em dead.” Haley responded verbally in kind and they smiled at each other as he went on down the stairs while Haley waited for the inevitable hubbub in the foyer that she would be hearing shortly to let everyone in the house know that Haley’s and Connor’s dates had arrived.


The looks of awe and wonder – and pure lust – that Haley had received from Philippe as he had watched her gently descend the stairs at her house truly caused her heart to race.

These were similar feelings generated within Ginger by the wide-eyed look of appreciation that she had received when Connor had opened the door and first seen her with her flaming, now-highlighted red hair and her emerald green low-cut prom gown – very low-cut.

Similar jaw-dropping expressions were repeated by every guy at the prom venue upon first seeing both Haley and Ginger, as the two couples entered the foyer of the hosting hotel’s conference room that, for this magical night, had been transformed into a ballroom.

Haley and Ginger greeted friends and waved as they waited for Connor and Philippe to check their light wraps. A lot of the girls that evening, and even a couple of the younger adult female teachers acting as prom chaperones and who had dressed out nicely, received equally excited leers from the guys who rarely got to see that much female flesh on display in any venue other than their computer screens in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

The dancing and the fun during the early part of the night was, in fact, truly magical and memorable. But, Haley and Ginger were equally looking forward – though not through any collaboration between the two on their parts – to getting upstairs later for some quiet intimate fun with their dates.

Haley was anticipating showing off her newfound sexual freedom. Ginger was simply horny and planning to break in this ‘inexperienced’ but still hot freshman guy the right way – her way!

Although the bowls of punch containing the ‘enhanced’ ingredients were well-recognized early on in the evening, neither Haley nor Ginger – nor Philippe and Connor, for that matter – felt the need for what the British might call ‘liquid courage.’

Of the four of them, the only one who was not entirely confident about what might occur later in the evening was poor Philippe Florissant. While he had actually had sex once, it had proven to be a not-quite-glorious event; the girl in the last town he had lived in had been a virgin and had broken down into deep sobbing tears with the realization of what they had done together and had rushed him out of the house before he could even clean her blood from his cock, leaving stains all around his crotch. Thus, he had not had a very good initiation into sex; and he had no clue as to Haley’s level of experience; or even her willingness.


Haley’s newfound experience and willingness actually ended up almost killing Philippe Florissant before sunup the next day!

Philippe and Haley retired to their room after a very pleasant evening of dancing and socializing. Ginger had gotten all the key cards beforehand and had passed them out to the girls on the softball team who were staying together with their dates in a cluster of rooms on one floor of the hotel overnight after prom. So, there was no surprise that Philippe was going to be staying in a hotel room after the prom – with Haley Crandall – alone – all night – together.

Philippe was feeling awkward as Haley had taken the lead in opening the door to their room and leading them inside without any sign of hesitation or timidity. Once the door was closed behind them, Philippe stood there in the middle of the room in momentary confusion about what to do next as Haley placed her clutch and wrap on a chair.

Moving over to wrap her arms around Philippe’s neck, Haley pressed her body into Philippe’s and kissed him soundly. As her tongue forced its way between the surprised boy’s lips, they both recognized the effect she was having on him as his cock sprang to full hardness between them.

“Hmm,” Haley said with a smirk, “I hope that you saved some of that energy you showed in your dancing; you are definitely going to need it. And I fully plan to help you with that ... problem that I feel poking me down there.”

While she had not had any alcohol at the event downstairs, Haley was feeling an exhilaration that resembled intoxication at the anticipation of trying out all that she had learned from her sexual mentors a few weeks earlier.

As the night progressed, she brought to mind the lessons that Dee and Jay, and even Kyle, had taught her.

RULE 1: ‘Take the long view’; remembering that she was either going to marry the guy or else she was never going to see him again. Haley knew that she and Philippe were probably not meant to be together forever. But that did not mean that they could not have some ‘meaningful’ fun while they were here during their last year-plus together in high school.

RULE 2: ‘Make sure that your partner knows to be sexually courteous as well as socially courteous’; remembering that he should ensure the girl experiences orgasm also, and not just ‘getting his own’ and leaving her hanging. Haley was not going to take any chances here and she took the lead to make sure of that by firmly planting her bare pussy – which she had shaved in the same manner as she had seen on Dee, and scented with perfume while in the bathroom preparing for this – across Philippe’s surprised face, once they had gotten both their clothes off and she had gotten him on his back on the bed.

The message was plain for Philippe. Haley was not giving him any choice in the matter. He was going to have to eat Haley’s pussy, something that he did not truly believe that he really wanted to do before tonight, as he had been told by friends that it was nasty. But, once she had plastered her sweet, scented, shaved pussy over his mouth, she only moved after that to gyrate in ecstasy with the orgasm that Philippe managed to wring out of her with his tongue because she was so wired already, despite his inexperience at this practice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.