Just a Sec
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Midway into the festivities at the Pittman’s ‘Fucking Palace’ Saturday night, Jennifer was worried.

Jennifer and Matt had returned from Killington in what they had thought would be plenty of time for the gathering at the Pittman house. But, when they arrived, cars were already dispersed around the driveway. When they had reached the front porch, it was as if a sensor had opened the front door for them automatically. It opened before they could reach the doorbell, and they beheld the naked beauty of ... Ingrid?

“Surprise!” had said the blonde Scandinavian beauty. “You were expecting Dani or Jan?” she had said with a snicker. “Come!” And she had turned and walked away, evidently expecting them to follow.

Matt had turned and grinned at Jennifer, who had blushed, grinned back, and shrugged before locking her arm in his and urging them both inside.

“Here,” had said Ingrid, her wonderful C-cup tits jiggling so beautifully that Matt had already begun getting stiff in the groin. She had handed them each a hanger, along with a plastic grocery bag, evidently for their shoes, socks, and underthings.

They had seen several folks deeper inside the house, and everyone they had seen was naked. The party had evidently gotten under way already.

When they had hung up their clothes in the hall closet and walked on in, a very naked Dani had met them and hugged each of them. She had followed up by giving passionate hugs and lip kisses for each of them, before asking them what they wanted to drink and pointing them to the French doors leading to the rest of the activities that were going on out back. There, Jan and Midge were holding center stage on the deck with everyone else lounging around nude, with more than one of the attendees holding onto a naked partner.

As Matt and Jennifer had reached the doorway, they had been met immediately by the most beautiful woman in that entire region of New England – Chastity Clarke. The gorgeous blonde goddess had asked Jennifer if she minded if Chaz borrowed Matt for a test drive.

With a nervous smile, Jennifer had told the two of them to go ahead. She had watched as Chaz had giggled, kissed Matt, and then dragged him off to a chaise lounge, where they had cuddled, kissed, caressed, and eventually fucked, with Matt on top initially, followed by Chaz rolling with him so that she rode him cowgirl.

Meanwhile, Dani had returned and given Jennifer both her and Matt’s drinks, giggling as she saw that Chaz and Matt were fucking.

That is what had had Jennifer worried now! And that worry was causing her to tremble a bit with anxiety.

Chastity Clarke’s intoxicating beauty was the thing of legends, fables, stories, and fairy tales. She could very easily steal the heart of any man she wanted, if she were to choose to do so.

When Jennifer saw Matt and Chaz shiver with their respective orgasms after a vigorous fuck session, she watched as they reversed in order to do that sixty-nine clean-up thing she had heard the girls talking about. Then, with one final kiss, the two of them got up; Matt looked around until he found Jennifer looking at them; and pulled Chaz along as they approached the table where Jennifer sat. He happily grabbed his drink from her and took a deep drink.

“Oh, Jennifer,” gushed Chaz, “this man of yours is SO much fun in the sack; well, in the lounger, anyway!” Here the blonde giggled, evidently due to having started drinking earlier. “I just wish he would call MY name when he comes, instead of yours! That was so funny!”

Jennifer’s mouth dropped open. Matt, the rough-and-tough guy, the Western Marlboro man, was blushing in embarrassment. Closing her mouth, Jennifer actually grinned and asked softly of her man, “You didn’t; really?”

Chaz laughed out loud when Matt dipped his head and muttered, “Uh-huh.”

“Oh, Matt,” laughed Chaz, “in any other situation, I would have had my feelings hurt! But, Jan told us all the good news about you two.” With that, she reached down to pull Jennifer’s hand up to look at the engagement ring. “I think it’s really neat that you equate sexual bliss with your beloved’s name!”

By now, some of the others had begun to come over to congratulate the newly-engaged couple. Both Jennifer and Matt were greeted by and, in some cases, introduced to, the other guests.

Along with Brad and Jan Pittman and their housekeeper, Dani, there were David and Midge Burton, Mike and Chastity Clarke, and, surprising to Jennifer, Heather and Kevin Cunningham! Ingrid, who had greeted them at the door, was there with one of the other executive protection chauffeurs – Doug Lawson, the survivor of the attempted vehicle attack on Bryan Newman a couple of weeks earlier, and who Matt knew, but not very well. Also, present were Karen, Mark Dunham’s new AA, along with Kari and Mark Dunham, and Karen’s date, a guy named Logan, a local – and very discreet – stockbroker.

And everyone was gloriously naked and enjoying himself or herself immensely!

Midge joked after they had been there a while about re-creating her ‘pulling a train’ adventure from their trip to The Slave Traders, but Matt laughingly deferred when requested to be the ‘engineer’ for that proposal.

A little while later, Jennifer blushed when Brad Pittman approached her with his cock at half-staff and asked her if she would like to spend some ‘quality time’ together on a set of cushions on the deck from one of the loungers. Of course, he looked at Matt for a nod.

Jennifer looked at Matt. Her heart was pounding for two reasons. One, this was an invitation to have sex with someone who was NOT Matt; two, this was sex with her boss! And in front of Matt and Jan and ... others!

Even though she had more than likely already had sex with Brad Pittman on the night when she had had anonymous sex with more than one man while blindfolded in Jan Pittman’s bed, this would be sex while looking into Brad Pittman’s handsome face and dreamy eyes.

“I ... I would love to, Brad,” Jennifer finally said. “I just don’t want this to complicate things later; if you know what I mean; you know, with work and all.”

“I understand,” Brad said with a smile, “but I really do not believe that this will not complicate things at all. I know that we are attracted to each other in social settings, such as this; and I know now that we are comfortable being naked with each other.” Here, they both laughed.

“And I believe that you and I can be professional enough at work to separate our feelings about non-work activities from the necessary professional focus that our work requires. Would you not agree, oh, Secretary Extraordinaire?” He paused to await her response.

“Administrative Assistant!” came the shout of blended voices from Ingrid, Heather, Midge, Jan, and Matt, all together nearby. Everyone laughed and Brad blushed at his own gaffe. But, then he smiled and held out his hand to her.

Jennifer looked at Matt and saw him smiling and nodding.

“Aw, Hon ... go ahead,” Matt said, “I have heard you say more than once how much you love Jan and Brad. Go ahead and show him. I am okay with it, if you are; really.”

Jennifer leaned in to kiss her fiancé and said in a whisper, “Thank you, Sweetie. I love you.”

She heard him say, “Me too,” as she stood up and took Brad’s outstretched hand and followed him over to two cushions that he had pre-positioned on the pool deck off to the side and out of the way of the other activities – sexual and otherwise – going on around them.

Jennifer looked back at Matt, only to see him smile at her as Ingrid crept up from just outside of Matt’s line of sight and moved in for ‘the kill’ on him from behind. Then she lost herself in the pleasures of what Brad was doing to her pussy with his tongue.


Sunday Morning, Jennifer woke slowly, feeling warm and comfortable on the high-thread-count sheets in one of Jan Pittman’s guest bedrooms. She snuggled back into the warm male body spooning her from behind with his strong arms wrapped around her.

‘This is truly lovely,’ thought Jennifer, ‘but I really need to pee.’

Gently lifting the male hand from her left breast, and trying not to snicker at the hard cock that was pressing into her naked ass, Jennifer slid quietly from the bed and started to tiptoe to the en suite bathroom until she realized that she was on relatively noiseless carpet.

Once she had done her business, flushed, and washed her hands, she quickly swept her hands through her ‘bed-head’ hair, got a mouthful of water to wash out the alcohol-enhanced – and probably sperm-coated, she snickered to herself – morning mouth she was feeling and tasting, spit it out, grinned, and turned and walked back to the bedroom in hopes of cuddling a while longer with...

Kevin Cunningham?

The realization of the identity of the man with whom she had had two or three glorious rounds of sex late the previous evening here in the guest room, after a thoroughly satisfying fucking by her boss, Brad Pittman, on the cushions by the pool out back; AND, now she saw, with whom she had spent all the rest of the night sleeping and snuggling; caused Jennifer to pause in a moment of alarm.

Before she had time to fret, though, Kevin rose up, yawned, and said, “My turn.” Then he moved to her, giving her a brief hug – while his stiff cock poked her thigh. He kissed her on the forehead, realizing he had his own dose of morning breath, and moved past her and entered the bathroom. Unlike Jennifer, Kevin, however, closed the door before using the toilet.

‘Oh, God!’ thought Jennifer, ‘Is this all going to be a problem? Is Matt going to hate me for this? What will Heather think of me? What will the others... ?’

The door to the bedroom opening at that moment interrupted her ruminating. The dark hair that preceded the naked female who entered the room signaled the arrival of Heather, her friend and the wife of the man whom Jennifer had fucked last night at least twice; maybe three times!

Heather saw Jennifer standing there and smiled, disarming the feelings of dread that Jennifer had been having.

“Is my sleepy-headed hubby in there?” asked Heather softly, nodding her head toward the bathroom door. When Jennifer nodded, Heather actually snickered and said, “Then you will NOT want to go in there for at least twenty minutes after he has cleared out; believe me!”

They both heard the overhead vent go on behind the door at that moment and Jennifer joined Heather in chuckling, now more at ease. She realized that Heather was being very accepting of all that had been happening.

“Hey!” Heather said at a level barely above a whisper, “Dani has croissants coming out of the oven in about six minutes. And we have OJ, coffee, and even some sausages on the stove if you want. I’m going to wake everyone else and let them know.”

“Is Matt ... is he awake yet?” asked Jennifer nervously.

Heather grinned and said, “He and I did a number on each other last night and in the wee hours this morning. I think that I will probably have to throw some water on him to rouse him.” Actually giving off a smirk – an expression that Jennifer had rarely beheld on the face of her friend and one of her mentors – Heather said, “I do believe that I actually came close to wearing him completely out.” She winked and then turned and left the bedroom, grinning and shaking her shapely ass once with pride on the way out, but leaving the door slightly ajar.

Hearing this, Jennifer could not help but grin at that picture. At that moment, her fears and worries left her. Everything was going to be okay. Everyone here had consented to what had happened; everyone had had some good, clean fun – well, maybe it could be better classified as good, hot, nasty sex – here she snickered to herself; and everyone, to the best of her cognition, was part of this big, loving, adventurous, and discreet community of friends and co-workers; almost family!

Jennifer sighed as she had now validated her long-held desire to be as sexually adventurous as she had been last night. Her desire to be more sexually liberated had arisen naturally in her as a teenager. But, the poor sex education in her school, and the embarrassment of her mother about talking to her about these things, had left her ill-prepared for the results of not understanding fully the consequences as well as the pleasures involved with cutting loose.

The two pregnancies that came back-to-back had put a damper on Jennifer’s ability to explore and satisfy her sexual curiosity for a while. She had thought marrying Rex Crandall might provide her with the outlet she needed; but Rex had proved to be a bust. But, now, with Matt, and with Jan, and with all of her ‘special friends’ – using the term she had heard Midge use weeks earlier – she was free to spread her sexual wings a bit ... or her legs, anyway. Here, she snickered to herself again at this naughty thought.

As long as she did not scandalize Haley and Connor, that is; and she hoped that the special favors that she had called in this weekend for her two kids would pay off in that respect.

Jennifer started to look around for something with which to cover her nudity. Then, she just grinned, shrugged, and decided to go with the example of Jan and all of her crazy friends and enjoy these last couple of hours of parading around the house naked. It was somehow very invigorating emotionally to Jennifer right about then. She became aware that her nipples were hardening at the sheer naughtiness of all of this and grinned again.

She might just adopt nudity as a ‘new normal’ in her own household. She would have to feel out just how accepting of that idea Haley and Connor might be – and Matt, of course. Matt was going to become a permanent fixture in their lives, and his vote counted quite a lot, now that they were officially engaged.

Jennifer sat on the edge of the bed to await Kevin’s emergence from the bathroom. When he did, she noted that he had run either a comb or brush over his hair; and his face glistened with a fresh-rinsed look.

Her now-awake mind recalled and confirmed and replayed the three great rounds of sex that had transpired between her and Heather’s husband late last evening and just after midnight, before they settled in and had fallen sleep together.

Smiling, she rose, kissed Kevin lightly, received an appreciative smile and a hug from him in return, and they left the bedroom together hand in hand, walking toward the stairs leading down to the lower level and, ultimately, the kitchen.

Dani, Midge, and Doug were already in the kitchen – nude, of course. Dani was overseeing the food preparation; except it was at the point of simply setting all the prepared items out, now that the cooking was coming to a conclusion.

After putting out a stack of napkins, Dani moved over to where Doug was sitting and plopped into his lap. The familiarity of this, and the grins among the three of them indicated to both Jennifer and Kevin that Dani, Midge, and Doug had all three been intimate together in one bed the night before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.