Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

The three ladies – Midge, Jan, and Jennifer – had to straighten their clothing a bit upon arrival at the place where Dennis stopped the limo and got out to assist their exit from the back.

Jennifer had no idea where they were! But, the others with her were grinning with understanding, as if they all shared a mutual secret and she was the only on in the dark. But, she did not have time to ponder this, as Dennis was already holding the door and extending his hand to assist.

Jennifer blushed as she turned to David with the idea of retrieving her thong before exiting the big car. The very handsome and distinguished-looking older man simply grinned, sniffed her thong once more, and then shook his head teasingly as he placed it in the inner pocket of his suit and nudged her toward the door.

Midge and Jan each flashed Jennifer to show her that she was not the only one going braless and commando on their adventure together tonight. Both the other ladies giggled at Jennifer’s expression, but they all gathered into a three-way hug after they got out and stood waiting for what was to come next.

“Where exactly are we?” Jennifer asked the others as Dennis pulled the limo away from what looked to be a designated drop point along a circular drive in front of the minimally-lighted exterior of a well-constructed, but otherwise plain-looking structure from the outside. It was a large stone and wood building with no windows on the parking lot side. And everything was eerily quiet. But, the place had to be popular, for some reason; after all, there were dozens of cars, several limos, and even an RV in the parking lot of the place.

“It’s called The Slave Traders,” offered her boss, Brad Pittman. “Dave and Midge introduced us to this place about this time last year, and we have been here a couple of times since then.”

Matt now had his arm around Jennifer. She looked at him and asked, “And have you been here too?”

“Yes,” Matt responded, “but only in the capacity that Dennis is fulfilling right now; as the driver. Whenever I was here before, it was strictly to ferry these fine folks and others up here in the hills to enjoy the night’s activities. But I have never been an actual participant until tonight.

“Midge actually insisted that I bring you along so that we could discover together just what exactly goes on inside the place. She insists that, while it does involve fine dining and sex, no one is ever harmed, and...”

Here, Midge jumped in with, “And no one ever complains afterward either,” sparking another giggling fit from her and Jan Pittman, and grins and chuckles from David and Brad.

“Just remember,” David instructed, “this is an evening where you give yourself over to all of the pleasures to be experienced inside without reservation. BUT, you may only speak, and softly at that, while we are dining. After the events move from the dining area, you are not allowed to speak. Otherwise, we could all get kicked out and maybe barred from coming back.”

Here, David put on a teasing smile with one raised eyebrow and lifted his chin imperiously as he asked, “Do you understand, Slaves?”

Jan and Midge both grinned, first at each other, then at Jennifer, and then at their men as Jennifer heard them say in unison, with a bit too much emphasis, “Oh, yes, Master!” And then they broke out into more giggling as each woman hugged her own man and they began walking toward the door, where they saw other well-dressed couples approaching the entryway from other directions within the parking area.

A man in a tux opened the door and softly welcomed the group and even nodded and smiled in recognition of David and Midge and welcomed them by name. David then indicated the Pittmans to the greeter, saying that they had been with them previously.

Then David introduced Matt and Jennifer as first-timers. The man in the tux reminded everyone to speak quietly in the dining area and not to speak at all when the after-dinner activities began; failure to comply could cause them to be banned from any further visits to the club. David and Midge grinned and nodded with an I-told-you-so expression on their faces, as did Brad and Jan.

‘They must really feel like regulars,’ thought Jennifer as she maintained a tight grip on Matt’s hand. Glancing at him, she noted that he had a thin smile, and had that security-guy-head-twist thing going – where he glances quickly all around to gain situational awareness in new or unfamiliar surroundings quickly and efficiently. She had grown accustomed now to this habit of his.

Jennifer almost gasped out loud, as the hostess came to lead them into the dining area.

She was completely naked!

Midge nudged Jennifer and grinned at her to follow their hostess. ‘Well, this just seems to be getting stranger – and sexier – as the evening goes on,’ Jennifer thought to herself.

‘So, this is what they have been up to while I sat outside in the limo and waited,’ thought Matt with a shake of his head and a grin of appreciation at the beautiful swaying naked ass of his hostess, whom he was following into the dining area, all the while maintaining his possessive hug of Jennifer.

When they got to a booth at which they were evidently going to dine, indicated by a wave of the hostess’s hand, Jennifer was momentarily confused as David and Brad simply stood by grinning and Brad put an arm on Matt, indicating that he should just wait, and then he gently pulled Matt away from Jennifer, leaving her standing there with Midge and Jan.

Jennifer watched Jan and Midge move to either side of her and, ‘Oh, shit!’ begin to pull her dress down off her shoulders. With no bra on, and with David still in possession of her thong, if her dress were removed, Jennifer would be left standing there naked, just in her heels!

“Don’t worry, Sweetie,” Jennifer’s friend, Jan Pittman, assured her. Jennifer’s feeling of shame and helplessness as the only one naked, except for the hostess, faded quickly as she began to note that all the other women in booths nearby were already naked, while the men remained dressed.

Another hostess approached and, along with their original hostess, offered hangers for Jennifer’s cocktail dress and the dresses of Midge and Jan that had quickly been shimmied off their bodies as well while Jennifer had been looking around to see if anyone were gawking at her.

Feeling suddenly as a kindred spirit of all the other naked women around her, Jennifer began to relax a little bit; but only a little bit. This was just so ... so blatant! And, she was suddenly ashamed to admit to herself ... so thrilling! She could already feel her pussy juicing a bit; first from the stimulation of David Burton’s fingers on the ride up, and then from the feeling of being on display for the whole world to see her in all her naked glory!

Once they had all been seated, with the men all together, for some reason unknown to Jennifer, on the interior side of the booth, and the women all seated in chairs on the easily-accessible exterior side, Jan turned to Jennifer. “Are you sure that you are okay, Honey?”

“I ... I will be,” Jennifer answered, and then followed up with, “I think.”

“Sweetie, this is only the start,” Midge said with a grin. “Before this night is over, you are going to want permanent membership here!” And she giggled again a little louder than before, followed in kind by Jan.

“Shhh!” they heard from another passing waitress – who was also naked!

From there, they focused on dinner. Neither Matt nor Jennifer could tell anyone later what exactly had been served that evening; David had ordered for them all and had not divulged the identities of the dishes served to them. All they knew was that the meal was delicious! And the fruity drinks that were served were wonderful concoctions as well. David surprised both Jennifer and Matt by revealing that the drinks served here were not alcoholic; they were all just simply natural and good!

Jennifer, after finishing her meal and placing her fork and knife in the traditional crossed-on-the-plate signal that she was finished eating, took another sip of her drink and looked at Matt to see if he were still okay with all that was going on this evening.

Just as she got her first direct look at his face after eating, she saw that he wore a very surprised expression and heard him exclaim in a whisper, “Holy shit! Would you look at that!”

Turning around so that she might get a better view of what had captured her newly-declared fiancé’s surprised attention, Jennifer had to suppress a gasp herself!

The far wall, at a lower level from the dining booths that were arranged in sort of an amphitheater, had at least fifteen women chained against it in some manner! And, of course, they were all naked as well! Then she noticed that men in tuxedos were escorting all the women from among tonight’s patrons from their booths in the dining area to that same wall and they were chaining them there as well, leaving the men patrons behind in the dining booths.

Jennifer did not have much time to wonder about this, as three men in tuxedos showed up and Midge and Jan pushed their chairs back and stood with their arms out and indicated to Jennifer that she should do the same.

The men grabbed the three ladies firmly, but not roughly and led them to the lower level and chained them beside each other against the wall. Jennifer had little time to dwell on the fact that she was now on deliberate display for all in the club to see. While the lighting in the club was all a bit dim, it was noticeably brighter over the ‘display wall.’

Now, there were men and even some women who began strolling past the chained women, groping, feeling, or caressing them, as if they actually were chained slaves. Several times, the ‘shoppers’ even leaned in to kiss or lick one of the chained women, on the lips, the tits, or even the pussy!

One man stopped before Midge, chained right next to Jennifer. Jennifer almost spoke aloud in surprise when she saw the man unzip his fly, pull out his cock, bend his knees a bit, lift Midge’s right leg a bit, and insert his cock into Midge’s pussy – right there in public, and with her tilting her pelvis up to accommodate him! And in front of David, her husband, and everyone else! The man only gave Midge about five strokes before pulling out of her and moving down the line, where he did this again to a blonde woman. Jennifer heard Midge sigh in frustration, but the older woman said not a word.

Still, no one else spoke either. This added to the mystery and the excitement, Jennifer thought to herself. She had already been felt up and kissed by about a dozen men and at least three women!

Then it happened! Two men stood before Jennifer. One of them motioned to the other, who unzipped, bent, lifter her left leg, and actually inserted his cock into Jennifer’s pussy! The thing that surprised Jennifer more than anything else was that she was more excited and thrilled at this – as the man had slid in with very little friction, since she her pussy was now running like a faucet in her state of very aroused sexual excitement – than she was mortified at being treated as if she were simply a piece of meat; and in public!

After both men had plunged their cocks into her a few times, they nodded to each other and departed, leaving Jennifer more turned on now that she could ever remember before in her life!

Jennifer was distracted from her sudden feelings of diminished arousal by the approach of two men in tuxes to remove her shackles and escort her to another part of the building, all still without uttering a single word. Here, she noted, were several doors to what appeared to be private rooms, and one open doorway to a large area that resembled a gym. But, the equipment here, instead of being for building upper or lower body muscles, was all designed to exercise sexual muscles.

Several women were strapped or clamped into different various apparatus designed to make them available for sex to any of the passing men in the room, all while leaving the women absolutely helpless!

Jennifer felt herself being lifted and she realized that she was being secured into what resembled an obstetrics chair. It was tilted back at a sharper angle than those with which she was familiar, with her pussy exposed and her legs back – not propped in stirrups, as the ones she was familiar with from doctors’ visits, but strapped well back to uprights so as to allow her to get fucked!

And it did not take long for that to happen! One of the pair who had ‘sampled her wares’ at the wall earlier approached her, leaned in to kiss Jennifer’s lips, and then nipped at each of her breasts, before dropping his trousers and briefs and sinking very smoothly and quickly balls deep into her very ready pussy!

Jennifer could not help herself – she screamed! Not in pain or panic or fear – but in absolute sexual ecstasy! This was the highest level of sexual stimulation that Jennifer could ever remember attaining! It had not taken but about four strokes from this stranger to set her off, allowing her to see fireworks in her head!

She did not have long to recover, because the man was evidently turned on as well. He pumped for only about twenty more seconds and came quickly, as if he were a first-time teenager! He groaned and pulled his cock out after he had been still for a moment following his ejaculation into her pussy. Then he withdrew and approached Jennifer’s head, which was not very high above her pussy.

The man shoved his slimy cock against her lips. ‘Surely, he does not expect... ‘ Jennifer thought. She did not have long to contemplate this, as the man pinched one of her nipples, causing her to open her mouth to gasp in shock with her lips parted. At that point, he nudged the head of his cock past her lips and on into her mouth.

Jennifer closed her lips and, careful not to bite, used her tongue and lips to clean the sexual residue from the man. After initial feelings of revulsion at the nastiness of this, the feelings began to morph quickly into those of slutty arousal at the thought that she could exert such moans and groans of pleasure from a man as those she was hearing now as she cleaned his cock with her mouth. ‘Just who is in control of whom?’ she thought.

Jennifer was taken by two more men, who fucked her silently. One was a fast-and-furious type and the other was a gentle lingerer, who attempted to extend the experience. The latter was the second man who had earlier fucked her briefly at the wall. All of the men insisted that Jennifer clean them with her mouth, but the second actually surprised her by kissing her afterward, despite where her mouth had been seconds earlier.

For a few minutes after the third man had finished, Jennifer was left strapped to the chair, feeling a tiny bit cool in her exposure, and suddenly feeling quite alone. Then, a naked woman came by with a warm wet cloth and cleaned her off, especially around her pussy. Jennifer felt momentary embarrassment at having another woman touch her female parts so gently and intimately, but that passed as the woman stood, smiled sweetly, and moved away.

Two men in tuxes were waiting. They freed Jennifer from the confines of the chair, and led her back to the main room. There, they chained her back up to the wall. The men seemed so dispassionate in their efforts that Jennifer wondered if they were even affected anymore by being around all the naked women, and with all the sexual activities constantly going on in the club.

‘Maybe this is over,’ thought Jennifer when, after about ten minutes and maybe twenty-five gropes and three brief cock insertions later, the two men in tuxes released her chains, leading her once again away from the wall.

She was mildly surprised, but not too disappointed when they took her back toward where she had been so thoroughly fucked earlier. This time, though, she saw a familiar face; and body – Jan Pittman!

Jennifer and Jan were taken into one of the more private rooms. There, they were positioned with Jan on her back on a bench. Then Jennifer was lifted and placed so that her knees and elbows were on padded rests, positioning her body astride and in light contact with Jan’s but not pressing heavily on it, with her pussy just over Jan’s face and her own face just over Jan’s pussy. And both of them were strapped into immobility by restraints.

Jennifer only had a minute to wonder what was expected, as one of the men in tuxes pushed her head down so that her face was firmly planted in Jan’s groin. She did not struggle, as she was so shocked at the moment, thinking, ‘This is the first time I have ever had a taste of another woman’s pussy; or even a close-up look, for that matter!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.