Just a Sec - Cover

Just a Sec

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Karen, the new AA hired to work for Mark Dunham, had had enough time on the job now to become comfortable with the routine around the executive wing at J.A.M. Jan was pleased with this. She also realized that Madison Scott was recovered sufficiently from her adventures in Boston not to need Jan’s constant worrying and assistance anymore.

Jan Pittman found that, now, at last, she once again had enough freedom of action to enter the EPOD rotation of providing her pussy on demand to the now-very-easy-to-fulfill demands of the Senior VPs and Mo.

Jeff Mitchum, the newly-advanced Company CFO following Gene Kennedy’s retirement, and now in possession of Senior Executive status, had been her first call of duty upon her return to active EPOD status after helping Karen Winder get plugged back into somewhat saner society following her ordeal at that awful farm; and after getting Madison Scott back home and recovering from her injuries.

Jan smiled knowingly as Jeff, for the first time since his promotion to Senior VP and having called upon her services, slowly inserted his very stiff cock into her wet, waiting, and very welcome vagina.

Jan sighed as she wrapped her legs around Jeff’s waist and her arms around his neck, with a flick of her fingers lightly through his hair, and planted a heart-felt kiss on him, full of tongue action. Jan found herself once again thoroughly enjoying the completely wanton giving of herself sexually to a man other than her husband. The thrill and the sheer naughtiness of it really got her motor going.

For Jeff’s part, he was suddenly shocked almost to the point of almost ejaculating into Jan’s pussy just on the second or third thrust; or else pulling out and asking her to come back later, once his pulse rate got somewhere below the level of 500!

Jeff had never felt this level of thrill and lust from coupling with a woman before, even from Carol, his wife. Jan’s body and her whole being exuded a combination of sexual giving and frantic need; a combination designed to make the experience of sex with her almost overwhelming to the point of emotionally drowning!

“My God, Jan!” exclaimed Jeff, pulling his lips from hers, and continuing his attempt to hold off having a premature ejaculation, fighting against the rhythmic pulses with which Jan’s amazingly talented pussy was massaging his cock. “You make a man feel as if he is the only guy in the universe, and that you are totally his! You must leave Brad near to the point of needing cardiac resuscitation and sustained life support whenever you finish fucking him!”

Jan smiled her very sultry smile up into Jeff’s face and continued the pulsing massage with the muscles in her pussy on his cock; a cock that felt very satisfying to her at the moment. Then, she said, “You ARE the only man in the universe at the moment, Jeff, whenever I fuck you; or any of the other men in this building. And I do totally belong to you right now. At least that is the mindset that I employ in my own thoughts from before I enter your office for an EPOD booty call until I leave afterwards. And it is the same for any of my EPOD sex partners whenever I am with him.”

Jeff looked at her in surprise. Then Jan broke the mood slightly as she issued a low, sultry chuckle and said, “As an EPOD member, I believe that you guys deserve that full level of my commitment. In fact, the only ones who get even better treatment than that are Mo, and my husband. And, believe me, Brad gets everything.”

“But...” Jeff almost croaked, “how can you give yourself so profoundly to me and the others like this, and then be able to go beyond this for Mo and, and even farther for Brad? I don’t believe that I have ever felt such intense giving and passion before! Even from...” Here, Jeff trailed off before he said the wrong thing.

“Carol?” asked Jan with a knowing smile. Jeff did not answer, but simply nodded, noting that his erection was beginning to soften in Jan’s pussy at the sudden thought of his possible emotional and sexual disloyalty to his own wife.

Carol had voluntarily remained in the EPOD Program, thanks to Jan’s recommendation and Mo’s approval of earlier changes to The Program, after Jeff had been promoted to Senior VP. Hell, she might even be down the hall fucking one of his fellow senior executives right at this moment!

“Jeff, Honey,” Jan said as she reenergized the stiffness of his erection by toying suddenly with his asshole with one of her fingers. “Why don’t you give your wife, Carol, a call sometime for an EPOD mission just for YOU, instead of normal a marital fuck at home; making sure that she knows exactly what the real reason behind the call is when you summon her and demand her presence?”

Upon seeing Jeff frown, Jan rolled her hips to get the fucking motion started again, and went on. “Call Carol up and summon her here and then order her to fuck you as an EPOD slut, rather than making love to her as your own domestic partner. Put her through the drill as a called-upon courtesan; and fuck the living shit out of her. I’ll bet that you will get much the same, or maybe even a better response from her than you feel that you are getting from me today.”

Jeff had paused his thrusting as he thought for a second about that. Jan gave him only a moment before she grabbed his chin and turned his face to her so that she could lick his nose seductively and smile as she said, “But, right now, Mister. I need you to use me; fuck me; make me your sex toy, like a good dominant Senior VP should be doing to a...” fake sigh, and loud breathy intake, “ ... poor, defenseless, and submissive Junior VP EPOD wife who has absolutely no say-so and no control...”

Jeff smiled, and then roared out a grunt of a laugh as he saw Jan’s faux submissive pouting smile and began jack-hammering his cock rapidly into her hot cunt. They both stopped smiling as they got into the feelings of sexual ecstasy. Before they had really become aware of it, Jan had already had two small orgasms and her eyes had started to roll up as she had begun to tighten up her body core for a really big one as Jeff unloaded rope after rope of cum inside her spasming fiery sex cauldron, setting her off with a loud groan and huge tremors throughout her body.

Jan continued to maintain a firm hold, almost a death grip, on Jeff’s body with her arms and legs, even after the wonderful feelings of their mutual cum had died down.

“Wow!” Jeff exclaimed in a whisper. “That was ... intense! What kinds of things do you and Brad say to each other after an amazing fuck like that one?”

Jan got a playfully teasing smirk on her face, and said, “Well, Brad is usually so out of it that he can’t say anything. As for me, I usually just yell, ‘CLEAR’, and hit him with the defibrillator to revive him.”

Jeff was laughing so hard upon hearing that, that his erection went very soft, very quickly, and he slipped out of Jan’s pussy. Jan held one hand over the opening to her vagina and she quickly knelt to take Jeff’s cock in her mouth; licking and sucking their mutual residue from his slimy cock. Then, she inserted her fingers into her pussy and dug out what she could reach of his spend and licked it off with as sultry an expression on her face as she could muster.

Jeff just shook his head in amazement now. “You are really something else; you know? But, I really do have to try to get some work done this afternoon; so, we’d better clean up now, so that you can be on your way.” Then he pulled her up and they hugged each other one more time.

Jan gave Jeff a deep soul kiss, complete with semen taste, before letting him go. Then she said, “Remember what I said. Call Carol and demand her services, just as you did of me this afternoon. I think that you will be surprised at just how much of a sexually responsive and giving creature your wife can be when you press the right buttons.”

“I will,” Jeff said with a smile and a short return kiss to Jan’s lips. “I don’t know how she will be able to match what you have shown me this afternoon, though...”

Pushing away from him slightly, Jan said firmly, “Stop, Jeff; please! Don’t compare your wife to me. Compare her as your normally sexy wife, Carol, on one hand; to her being your on-demand, slutty, and very sexually submissive EPOD sex toy, Carol, on the other.”

Here, Jan smiled as she reached for a tissue to contain the rest of Jeff’s cum starting to seep from her very satisfied and still-overflowing pussy. “I think that you will be absolutely amazed! After all, she has several years of experience on me with respect to this EPOD business.”

Jeff kissed her quickly once again before pushing her gently toward his office’s bathroom, complete with shower stall.

“Believe me, Jan, I will,” Jeff said.

Jeff smiled when Jan paused to let his gaze linger on her gorgeous retreating ass before she grinned in her pixie-like manner before pulling the bathroom door closed behind her. Jeff used a wet wipe from the packet in his desk drawer to wipe his face clean of sweat and any other telltale signs of having had sex with Janice Pittman. Then he began to put his pants back on and tuck his shirt in.


“You have The Look, you know,” Jennifer said to Jan as her boss’s wife breezed in after having left Jeff Mitchum’s office.

“The Look?” Jan asked, pretending that she did not know what Jennifer meant.

Jennifer snickered out loud and then said softly, “That I-have-been-so-mightily-fucked-and-I-feel-great-about-it look.”

Both of them laughed and Jan reached out to hug Jennifer, who was standing in front of her workstation now. When they had separated a bit, Jan leaned over and surprised Jennifer by giving her a kiss on the lips. Jennifer felt the tingle all the way from her mouth to her pussy, but did not have time to allow her brain to process her feelings before Jan asked her a question.

“Is Brad in? I need to give him a report, as always, in the aftermath of an EPOD mission,” Jan said matter-of-factly.

“You always tell him what goes on for ... these visits?” Jennifer asked.

“Oh, Honey, thorough and complete communication is the only way for a marriage to survive and maybe even thrive in this kind of situation,” Jan said with a smile; one that suddenly got conspiratorial as she went on to say, “And, sometimes, when Brad gets excited by hearing the details of my visits to the other guys, I get a repeat performance right then and there.

“I tell you, Honey, it really thrills a girl to know that she can excite her man so much that he gives her double the pleasure that she would otherwise normally experience with sex!” At that point, Jan turned toward Brad’s door, but she waited, noting Jennifer standing there flummoxed.

Jennifer realized that Jan was waiting for her to check that Brad was not busy, so she turned toward the phone on her desk, noted the absence of lights, and gave Jan the nod. “Oh, when you are through, I would like to talk to you about some help I need with Haley. Do you think that you will have some time?”

Jan came back to Jennifer’s work station and embraced Jennifer again quickly, yet comfortably. “Honey, I will make time to help you with Haley or Connor. Now, let me go so that I can see my man.” She smiled, quickly kissed Jennifer on the lips again, turned, saying, “And don’t forget to ask Matt about that matter we discussed on the phone the other day,” and entered her husband’s office, closing the door behind her.

Jennifer stood there for a second, touched her lips with the fingers of her left hand, and then shook her head and smiled as she returned to her computer. Now, with Jan’s continued urging, Jennifer was actually getting closer and closer to a point where she just might ask Matt about expanding their sexual outlook and letting Jennifer, without any recriminations, have sex with someone else – like maybe Brad Pittman.


“So, The Virgin Haley Crandall wants to change her status; huh?” Jan asked Jennifer as they sat in the Sec’s Lounge later. Jennifer and Jan shared the room’s only sofa.

Jennifer had already revealed some of the details about the debacle of Haley’s recent abortive attempt at seducing a high school football player. She related to Jan the disastrous results when Haley had backed out at the last minute and Connor had gotten beat-up while trying to protect his sister from the anger and threats of the jock and his friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.