Just a Sec
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Flavian

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - J.A.M. Aluminum is a successful company with a unique, yet naughty, incentive program for its executives. But, the administrative support staff for these executives seem to have gotten together and linked all the clues that lead to their discovery of this incentive system referred to furtively in whispers as 'The Program,' involving sex on demand. But who would take serious any rumor that is passed along by someone who is 'just a secretary?'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Slow   Violence   Workplace  

Matt carefully followed John Davidson’s limo out of Riverside Estates, en route to an evening’s pleasure at The Slave Traders. Along with David and Midge Burton and Mo and Helen Morris, they had picked up Brad and Jan Pittman, along with Chaz and Mike Clarke, Gregg and Mouse Collins, Dean and Andrea Steadman, Carol and – surprisingly – Jeff Mitchum, and Madison Scott.

Additionally, in a move that surprised Matt somewhat, the group had decided to invite their domestic staff, meaning their housekeepers, along for the evening as well. Andrea Steadman had been successful in locating and recruiting two of her friends – and former strip club cocktail waitresses – who were accepted readily by Dean and by Helen Morris to serve as their housekeepers in their new homes in Riverside Estates. The domestic help entourage tonight included, Kat with the Collins, Dani with the Pittmans, April with the Steadmans, and Krista with the Morrises.

The men all wore suits. And the ladies wore – oh, my God – such nicely slutty cocktail dresses that it would not surprise the two limo drivers, John and Matt, if every man present at The Slave Traders this evening instantly sprouted a raging hard-on upon seeing these ladies stroll in!

As they drove out onto the main highway, Matt grinned as he was visualizing some of the seating arrangements he had noted as they had loaded the limos. Dean Steadman sat with the Morris’s housekeeper, Krista, in his lap. Mo served as a seat cushion and seatbelt for Dean’s fiancée, Andrea. Mouse Collins was sitting on Mike Clarke’s lap. And Brad Pittman was holding onto Madison Scott. The two other girls in his car, Midge Burton and Carol Mitchum, sat together and kept each other from getting bored. With the girls in the whole entourage outnumbering the men by twelve to seven tonight, Matt could only imagine the same sort of mix-and-match seating arrangements with the others riding in John’s limo.

As usual, once they reached the drop-off point in the parking lot for The Slave Traders, the ladies exited the limos with flushed and excited expressions. Matt was not sure if John were aware of it, but the rule that had been imposed on the ladies by David Burton and Mo Morris required that they should be sexually touched and teased, but not allowed to experience orgasm for the entire long and exciting ride up into the mountains.

While waiting for the festivities inside the club to conclude, Matt and John had parked the limos in the area of the parking lot reserved for such vehicles. Matt was surprised to notice not one, but two RVs in the lot this evening, along with all the usual contingent of personal automobiles and limos.

He and John had both planned well and they conversed in low tones as they sat in the passenger compartment of John’s limo, enjoying the meals they had brought for themselves in cardboard box containers. While Matt stuck with bottled water, he noted that John actually finished off the last quarter of the bottle of wine that had been left in his car by the J.A.M. revelers following their enjoyable ride up to the club. After all, the group would no doubt be inside long enough for the alcohol’s effects to be absorbed and dissipated by John’s digestive system.


Several hours later, Matt and John stood holding the rear doors of their respective limos open at the pick-up spot as their charges approached at the end of the evening’s activities within The Slave Traders. As usual, the ladies exiting the club tonight were all gloriously naked and giggly. Matt caught John’s attention and they grinned at each other briefly before assuming a more professional air. Matt knew that John was very happily – and very monogamously – married from their previous discussions, but that did not mean the older man did not appreciate and practice looking at what was available.

The group stopped only once in their approach. A naked middle-age woman with a noticeable refined air about her approached Dean Steadman with a gentleman following close behind her. She spoke briefly with Dean and appeared to be thanking him for something. Mo also acknowledged the woman’s presence and greeted her briefly. Later, Matt would receive word that Dean had ‘befriended’ a very well-connected political figure from within the power structure of Vermont politics during this evening’s festivities within The Slave Traders.

The ride back to town seemed to pass in just a heartbeat.

They all got out at Jan and Brad’s house. John, Gregg Collins’ chauffeur, could not be coaxed inside. But Matt was attacked by Jan and ordered into the house.

A few of the party did not even realize at first that all the women and now several of the men were naked as they exited the limos in the quiet little subdivision. They rushed inside and into the Pittmans’ large family room.

Dani went to the kitchen to make coffee. The rest of them undressed, including Matt, as he had been so ordered by Jan Pittman, after which she instantly attacked him with kisses and hugs. She jumped up on him and said, “I forget. Do I owe you a big one or do you owe me a big one?”

Midge laughed and said, “Sweetheart! You get so confused. Matt is the one with the big one. You just have a teensy weensy little one!”

Folks started pairing up and began to grapple rather violently on a rug that they were all about to take for a test drive after Jan and Matt moved out of the center of the room.

There were only eight men now, with the addition of Matt to their numbers. So, there were some imaginative groupings. Carol and Madison paired off for some girl-girl action. April and Krista asked Andrea, who they were now calling ‘Andi’, if they could borrow Dean Steadman.

She smiled and said, “Certainly. Just don’t hurt him.”

Andi, the new teenage EPOD wife, went over to Jeff Mitchum and Matt heard her say, “You’re so quiet. You intrigue me.”

That was all Matt heard as two beautiful naked young housekeepers laughed, grabbed Dean Steadman, and led him off to a vacant area of the soft carpet and pulled him down.

After tussling with each other for a few minutes, Jan broke the kiss she had been giving Matt. One hand held his very stiff cock and her tits pressed into his chest. She was about to giggle when she looked into his eyes and noted the absence of excitement there that she had seen in them when they had last been together sexually.

“Okay, Bub,” Jan whispered, so as not to disturb the others around them. The other couples were engaged in activities, ranging from caressing and kissing, to blowjobs, to cunnilingus, to 69, all the way up to fucking in various positions. Needless to say, there were passionate sighs and groans going on all around them, accompanied by intimate whispers. Jan continued.

“Why do I sense hesitation? Am I losing my touch here? Don’t you find me attractive anymore, Matt?” Jan teased him, as she felt his erection beginning to wilt in her hand.

Matt sighed and said softly, “Can we go to the kitchen for a few minutes?”

Jan realized now that something was definitely off with Matt this evening. She released his cock and stood up, removing her weight from covering him so that he could stand. They walked hand-in-hand into the kitchen area, away from the sexual activities in the family room.

“When we finish talking in here,” Matt said softly by way of putting off what was really on his mind at this moment, “I can help you carry out a stack of towels, washcloths, and boxes of tissues and wet wipes for the folks out there.” Jan nodded and held out her free hand toward the kitchen table and chairs, indicating that they should sit.

“Okay, so spill it,” Jan said with a determined grin as they sat down across from each other. “What has you so distracted this evening that I can’t even get you even to feel me up; much less have another pleasant fuck?”

Matt puffed out a breath before he spoke.

“You may not be aware of this, Jan,” Matt began, “but I have begun seeing someone socially over the past few months and we have recently become ... intimate.”

“Oh?” Jan asked, surprising Matt somewhat by being excited rather than offended by his comment. “And just who is the lucky lady? Or, since this is Vermont, the lucky guy?” Knowing very well that Matt was all hetero, Jan chuckled at the moue expression Matt made with his mouth.

“Ha ... ha ... ha,” Matt said before joining Jan in a short laugh as they settled more into the conversational mode. He noted that his love instrument lost all of its firmness as they spoke.

“I hope that this does not cause any problems for my friendship with you and Mr. Pittman,” Matt began, “but I started having lunch with this lady a few months ago. Once we got to know each other better, we began to go out. We even began to include her teenage daughter and son in our outings. And, recently, we have become physically intimate.” He paused and noted that Jan had suddenly developed a knowing grin. She interrupted before he could continue.

“So, you and Jennifer; huh?” Jan asked Matt, surprising him for a moment. Seeing his eyebrows go up, she continued, “Heather mentioned to me that Jennifer seemed to be quite a bit perkier and much happier in her work lately; and she attributed it to the girl’s recent ability to get her itch scratched.

“She did not say by whom. But I figured it out when you mentioned her two teens. I have had Jennifer, along with Haley and Connor, over for supper at our old place before we moved out here. And I have to say that you have picked well. Jennifer is a wonderful girl. And, if things were to develop any farther, you could just see yourself fulfilling the ‘Daddy’ role to a couple of great kids.”

“Whoa, there, Jan,” Matt said. “It hasn’t gotten anywhere near that close to permanent yet. But, we have sort of come to that stage in our relationship where we really need to be exclusive, at least for a bit, and see where this thing goes. Because of that, I feel the need to respect those boundaries; even when I would otherwise like to jump your bones and make you squeal tonight.”

Jan nodded and said, “Hey! Believe it or not, I really do understand. And I love Jennifer like the dickens; so, I am very pleased for the both of you. But,” she said with a sigh, “I must admit that I am going to miss having you ‘do’ me after these trips to The Slave Traders.” Then, she got a teasing look on her face.

“So, I guess that also means that Midge doesn’t get to use you as a fallback whenever David is with me or one of the other EPOD ladies?” Jan asked, and then grinned and said, “Or whenever Tony, the pool guy, isn’t around to shake her tree?” Then, she laughed into her hand at the surprised expression on Matt’s face on his hearing that Jan was aware of Midge’s routinely having sex with Tony.

Then, Jan surprised him again when she said, “In fact, Tony is an equal-opportunity tree-shaker around these parts.” She wiggled her eyebrows, causing Matt to laugh upon realizing that Tony, the pool guy, must be a roving boy-toy for a lot of those ladies in town with pools and plenty of free time during the day.

Matt and Jan spent the rest of the evening speaking softly together in the kitchen. On two occasions, Jan winked and gave out with a loud moan, as if she were enjoying a sexual high point, so that the noise carried out the family room. She and Matt would laugh quietly when she did that. As the evening began to wind down, the two of them took stacks of towels out for the other guests who might need them, in order to protect the fabric of Jan’s new furniture from the errant drips of sexual fluids shared by many of the folks this evening.


Over the next three weeks, there were only four incidents that could be considered as interesting occurrences in the lives of the J.A.M. Family.

First, Mo showed his compassion and concern for those less fortunate, and for those who were friends of HIS friends, by hiring at J.A.M. two of the three remaining women friends of Andrea; all of whom had worked in one of the notorious strip clubs in Burlington. This was the club associated with the gang members who, unknown to any of the new friends and co-workers in Middlebury, Dean Steadman had actually been forced to kill in order to protect Andrea and to save his own life. The two former strippers received all-expenses-paid training at the local vocational-technical center in preparation for becoming part of the work force at J.A.M.

Second, the massive house was completed in Riverside Estates that Dean had bought for him and Andrea – now referred to as ‘Andi’ by everyone except for Andrea’s old friend, April – now her housekeeper, who had known Andrea for too long to lose the old habit. Needless to say, there was a special sort of housewarming party thrown for the Steadmans by the EPOD ladies and their domestic help, along with several Junior and Senior Executives of J.A.M. Aluminum.

This type of partying was repeated following the third event. That event was the wedding held for Dean and – now – Andi Steadman. Both Dean and Andi had agreed that things had gotten out of hand for a wedding reception, but Dean had noted also that Andi still had somewhat of an excited expression upon seeing the elaborate setup that Jan had arranged, so she may not have been as perturbed as she had voiced to her newly-declared husband.

Jan had evidently been stymied by Gregg and Mouse when she had hosted their minimalist wedding. They had kept putting a damper on some of her more extravagant plans. So, Jan went crazy making plans and keeping them from the Steadmans beforehand. By the day of the Steadman wedding, her back yard looked like the wedding scene from a major motion picture. For a simple orphan girl who had had to endure a childhood of being photographed for kiddie porn, followed by an adolescence involved as an underage hostess at a strip club, this wonderful new life was almost fairy tale stuff for Andi.

Jan had also gotten together with Heather and had flown in Dean’s three sisters-in-law and their families; even the one who had just moved to Texas when her husband had taken a job there. Dean had appeared to Andi and Jan as being a little nervous about what his in-laws’ reactions might be when they met Andi for the first time. But he needn’t have worried. Like everyone else who meets Andi, they loved her right away

The fourth notable incident served to add to the Executive line-up at J.A.M. Aluminum and to increase the size of the ranks of the EPOD ladies.


“Man!” Brad said excitedly as he entered the office one morning a couple of days after the Steadmans’ wedding. “The growth and progress train just keeps on a-chugging away around here!”

“Oh?” asked Jennifer.

“Yeah,” her boss replied as he teasingly picked up her coffee mug and took a sip, causing her to give him a fake frown of annoyance. Then they smiled at each other; both of them comfortable with the easy teasing that had become commonplace between her very likable boss and his thoroughly trusted employee.

“Mr. Morris managed to close another sweet deal to acquire the patents for some really revolutionary engineering processes and manufacturing tools. Gregg Collins says that this is really cutting-edge stuff,” Brad revealed.

“Wow!” Jennifer said with a grin, “I guess all our profit sharing should be even heftier than we are already expecting in the next couple of years; huh?”

“You bet,” Brad said with his own smile now. “Not only that; in acquiring those patents, Mr. Morris bought out the small company of the guy who owned the patents; and then he hired him on to join the J.A.M. team as a new Junior VP here; just like he did with Dean Steadman.”

Jennifer thought about that for about five seconds before the light in her head went on and a teasing smirk appeared on her face.

“So,” said Jennifer, her leer expanding, “that must mean that we will be seeing yet another nubile young Junior VP wife joining the stable of EPOD ladies; huh?”

Brad jerked back in surprise for a second, and then he smiled as he said, “You know, surprisingly, I had not really thought about that aspect until you brought it up; but, I guess that must be the case. But, I could have sworn that Gregg had said that the guy who is coming over is not only some shit-hot engineer; but also, a dedicated bachelor. Hmm.”

Then he turned toward his office, but did not walk toward it until after he had snatched up Jennifer’s coffee mug once again to take a quick sip, while Jennifer just said, “Hey!” and then smiled at his retreating form as he entered his own office after placing the coffee mug back on her desk.


Two days later, everyone around the office received the formal notification, once again via the text app on the central network server, stating that J.A.M. Aluminum was happy and proud to welcome the addition of Mr. Mark Dunham to the company as a Junior VP, and that everyone wished him well and congratulated him; not only in his assuming his new position, but also in his coming nuptials to Miss Kari French, formerly of Boston, within the week. They would be wed in Boston and be taking a short trip out-of-state for a brief honeymoon before Mark began working at J.A.M. aluminum full time.

In her conversations later with Tina, Gregg Collins’ AA, Jennifer learned that this Mark Dunham, in fact, WAS considered to be some sort of engineering genius, in the same league with the intellectually revered Gregg Collins himself. Word was that he was also quite a handsome fellow, to boot; and now very wealthy, with the buy-out of his company by Mr. Morris.

Tina also revealed that she had seen Mr. Dunham’s brand-new wife, Kari, when they had visited town – to include a brief stop at the plant – over the weekend, and that she was very much a real hottie, and – as was Jan Pittman – a beautiful and feisty redhead, as well; although with slightly bigger boobs. Jennifer and Tina both had giggled together at the mutual catty nature of their conversation.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.