Summer of Love
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

We spent the next couple of hours just sitting on the couch and telling stories about our younger lives and our plans for the future. Kay asked me about what girl I really liked and then began to tell me how to start a conversation with her. Everything she told me that day made sense and I used much of what she said throughout my life from that point on. I remember that day as the turning point for the cure to my shyness and made my life with the female species much easier.

A few drinks later and after a great conversation, Kay pronounced me ready to carry on a conversation with any girl and we curled up on the couch with a movie on the TV. I laid there with my arms around her, her silky smooth skin pressed tight to mine, feeling her warmth transfer to me, our body temperatures settling into exact mirrors of each other. I felt her breathing deepen and slow, my nose pressed to the back of her head smelling her exquisite fragrance and thinking I was where I wanted to be for the rest of my life. I cupped a breast in my hand and as a soft sigh escaped my Kay, we fell asleep wrapped together as lovers.

We slept most of the afternoon and woke around 5:30, starving. Kay asked if I was getting hungry and I answered quickly, “Very!”

“Well turn me loose and I’ll start making dinner.”

“I’m not that hungry yet,” I quipped as I grabbed a little tighter to the breast that still remained in my hand. I flipped my leg over her hip and pulled her tighter to me as my penis once more started to stir, it’s stiffness causing it to slide between her legs as she squirmed to get up. Her muscular thighs clamped together and trapped my cock, pressed tightly against her slit. I could feel the heat from within and a delectable wetness painting the top of my cock. “Mmmmm, Kay. I’m really not that hungry.”

“I don’t think that’s your belly talking,” she said as she reached one hand behind her and then behind me. Thinking she was reaching to pull me tighter I was surprised as she pinched my ass hard and as I jumped and released my tight grip on her body she slid out and up, standing quickly and then turning back to me. “Well, I’m starving so, since I have to cook dinner, you’re just going to have to sit here and get hungry.”

She turned to head for the kitchen and as she began to take that first step towards the kitchen I reached out and spanked her hot ass, hard enough to let out a resounding smack and leave a slightly red handprint behind. She screamed and jumped forward then turned with an evil grin and said, “Oh, you will pay for that, young man. After dinner you’re gonna get your ass spanked hard!”

As she turned again to go to the kitchen, a smile adorning her gorgeous face, I laughed and called out, “Ohhhh, I am so afraid.”

She looked back over a shoulder, wiggled her reddening ass at me and said, “Take a look and fear. Little boy. Your ass is mine! Be afraid!”

“Oh no,” I replied with false concern, “I am shaking in my seat.”

“Then enjoy that seat because when I finish with you, you won’t want to sit.”

I watched as that lovely ass turned the corner into the kitchen and as I sat there for a few minutes I did begin to feel a little fear. My father had never laid a hand on me but my mother had given me many a heavy handed spanking and had literally made me not want to sit down. I would never give her the satisfaction of crying but I still dreaded and feared the whippings I took at her hands. And now Kay was threatening to spank me and for my young mind I allowed bad thoughts to disrupt my lust for her.

After pondering these thoughts for a few moments I stood and walked into the kitchen. Kay stood in front of the sink, wearing just an apron with her sexy ass hanging out, rinsing off a couple of potatoes, then she turned and set them on the rack in her oven. She looked at me and said, “Come to watch me cook?” I then noticed a change in her expression as she asked. “Are you OK?”

“Kay, I’m sorry for spanking you. I don’t want you to be mad at me. I was just paying you back for pinching me. Please don’t be mad at me. I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“Hey, first, I was just joking around. And second, you didn’t hurt me. It actually felt good.”

“Felt good? How can a spank feel good?”

“Aww, Gary. Sometimes I forget how old you are. You have the soul of a man. And you make love to me like a man. I just keep forgetting you don’t have the experiences of a man. C’mon, sit down, we got some time to waste while the baked potatoes cook.”

I sat down at the table while she poured me a bourbon and Pepsi and herself a glass of wine. She then sat down across the table from me, her looking exceedingly sexy with her titties hanging out the sides of the apron she was wearing and me feeling foolish for acting like a little kid.

“OK, now I pinched you pretty hard when I got you to let loose of me. Tell me how that felt?”

“It kinda hurt a little but I guess it was more surprise that got me to let loose. I was thinking you were reaching to grab my ass and pull me closer. But I guess it wasn’t too bad because I like to feel your hands on me.”

“So although it hurt a little, deep down, how did it feel?”

“I guess kinda hot. It was nice to feel you grab my ass even though it was for a pinch. I kinda liked it and that was why I felt bad for spanking you and hurting you. And I didn’t want you to spank me back, later.”

“But didn’t I just tell you, it felt good?”

“Yeah, but now I’m getting mixed up. When my mom spanks me, it sure doesn’t feel good. Matter of fact, it takes all I got to keep from crying.”

“I imagine your mom is trying to punish you and to do so, she’s trying to make it hurt. Listen, after dinner I’m going to show you something new. I want to show you a GOOD spanking. Do you trust me?”

“With all my heart, Kay.”

“Good answer handsome. You have my word that if there is anything you don’t like I promise to stop immediately. OK? I think you’re going to like it.”

“I guess,” I said sheepishly. I wasn’t sure what I was getting into but if Kay was telling me it would be ok then I was willing to give it a try. “But do I get to do it to you too?”

“Of course. I’ll be mad if you don’t!”

I was still a little nervous but we continued small talking and joking for a while, enjoying our drinks and waiting for the potatoes to finish baking. Kay finally stood and pulled out a broiler pan, grabbed two steaks out of the refrigerator that she had marinating inside and then stuck them in the oven and turned it up to “Broil”. As the steaks cooked she put together a salad and then served the best dinner I could ever remember eating in my young life. I had forgotten my nervous feelings for what was to come and had even begun to look forward to it as we finished up.

“Do you want some dessert? I still have some strawberries and whipped cream.”

“No thanks, I’ll just eat you for dessert.”

“That sounds good. I’ll get things cleaned up and we’ll head up to my bedroom.”

As Kay pushed away from the table I stood quickly and told her to sit back down, I was doing the dishes. As she replied I didn’t have to do that I told her, “You cooked a delicious dinner my lady, it is only fitting that I clean up.”

A big smile crossed her face and she looked me straight in the eyes as she said, “Oh my goodness. What a sweetheart! You are going to make some woman the best husband in the world.”

I thought to myself, if you’re asking I’m accepting. I still plan on being your husband. She poured herself another glass of wine and as I scurried around the kitchen cleaning up. I could feel her eyes watching my every movement. With an occasional quick glance, I could see the huge smile and the lustful stares she was sending my way.

“Nothing like a sexy, hot man running around the kitchen, naked and doing housework. I love it!”

“I just want you to love me.”

“Young man, you are doing an excellent job of that. You make it hard for me to do anything but love you.”

I smiled and replied, “Well you make me hard, so we’re even.”

“Speaking of that, now that you have done a fine job of cleaning up my mess, let’s go up to my room and start making a new mess.”

“Sounds good to me gorgeous. Lead on.”

“Hold on a sec,” she said. She removed her apron, hung it over the back of her chair, then walked back into the family room. She came back with her box of pot and then refreshed our drinks before turning to go down the hall to the staircase. I followed closely behind, allowing her to get just enough stairs ahead of me to bring her ass and the wonderful glimpses of her pussy lips to be at eye level for me. I nearly tripped 2 or 3 times as I stared into the gates of heaven as she climbed the stairs in front of me.

When we got to her room we set our drinks down on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed. After lighting about a dozen candles around her room, Kay sat down and rolled us a joint. We smoked that while sipping on our drinks and when we finished up Kay placed the ashtray over on her dresser and then slowly walked back towards me. I sat there enjoying the view of this luscious woman coming to get me and wondered where this was going to go.

When she got back to standing directly in front of me she held both her hands out to me and waited for me to take them. I gripped them firmly and tried to pull her down onto my lap but she resisted and pulled back. I stood and pressed my body tight to hers as she leaned forward and kissed the side of my neck. She whispered in my ear that it was time for my payback but if I didn’t want to go through with it, she’d understand.

Feeling her gentle warm breath blowing softly against my neck and her sharp hard nipples pressing against me I was ready to promise her anything. If she asked me to jump out her window, land on my head and then hurry back up to fuck her, the only thing I would have asked is whether to open the window or not.

I whispered back, “I think so.”

“Now if it gets to be too much you just say so and I promise I will stop and we’ll just make love, OK?”

As I told her I was ready she spun me around and then sat down on the edge of her bed again. “Ok young man, it’s time for your punishment. You never spank your elders without permission first. Since you did you’ll have to be punished. Lay down on your belly across my knees. Now! It’s time for you to learn a new lesson.”

With some trepidation but much excitement I laid down across her knees and then reached my hands back and covered my ass.

“If you don’t put those hands down I will have to give you twice as many spanks.”

I lowered them and felt her muscles shift and then the first smack of her hand on my bare ass. The pain sent tingles through my body that seemed to settle into my groin as I lay there across those sexy legs. At first I only felt the pain and then I felt a strange urge. I felt the need to have her hand slap my ass again, feel the attention she was giving me, feel the sensual tingle travel to my groin again.

“Are you OK? Did it hurt too much?”

“It hurt but it also felt good too. I’m OK.”

Her hand raised again then came down hard on my ass again, a resounding smack ringing out in her room as I raised slightly from her legs with the contact. I realized this one was a little harder but at the same time I also realized that I was beginning to get a hard on. Spankings from my mom never felt like this or caused a reaction like the one now. I don’t know if it was the pain, the person doing it or the context of lying naked across the soft smooth legs of a gorgeous woman. But I do know that, in a way, I was enjoying it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.