Summer of Love - Cover

Summer of Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

After rubbing the strawberry all over the nipple I left it perched on top of it and leaned back to, well, just look. I watched a light red drop of strawberry sweetness slowly slide down her ribs and stopped to gaze in a moment of reverie. Kay, wonderful Kay, my idea of perfection.

She lay there beneath me in all her glorious magnificence. Her hair shone like fine lacquered walnut, an exquisite silky dark brown with undertones of black streaks hidden in the depths. Her face was that of a Renaissance masterpiece, pure, perfect, picturesque. The eyes looking back at me were unlike the color of any gemstone yet glittered like the finest, sparkled with an inner light and could capture the heart of any who dared to look into their depths. I was that captive, she owned my heart like no one had ever before, all of my school boy crushes, crushed in the grip of that gaze that showed her desire for me at this very moment.

My eyes continued that long, enjoyable voyeuristic voyage down the length of this amazing goddess, her long, slim supple neck spreading outwards to her muscular but feminine shoulders. A faint tan line crept downwards, the remnants of her past summers as a lifeguard, but fading back to the total alabaster cream of her velvety skin since taking this year’s summer job at the Shop. The subtle change of coloration led me to the almost glowing whiteness of her pert breasts, reaching skyward as if God himself was pulling them to the Heavens so that he may enjoy his most omnificent workmanship.

And those breasts? Oh, those breasts! They may not have been of the enormity of Miss December’s but they were glorious, flawless in every way and I much preferred hers to those I saw in Playboy. Twin peaks topped by towering coffee nipples, standing tall and proud in the excitement of this moment of ours. Beneath those ideal breasts was a tight torso, the tiniest uplift of her belly surrounded by thin ribs and muscular abs to each side, and below, the beginnings of her soft mound, covered by a patch of delicate chestnut curls.

Within in that little forest of love was hidden the ultimate pleasure, a treasure hunter’s finest quest. Tiny duplicate, parallel ridges defining the edges of a valley of moist grandeur, pouty, plump outer labia firmly wrapped around the finest thin, feathery soft ruby inner lips that peeked out from the depths like hands waving their welcome to the dark cavern within. A treasure that lured me like a mythical Siren’s call. I was ready to run my ship aground on the shore of Kay’s island, to watch it sink into the darkest depths.

“Gary? Are you still with me? What are you doing?”

“Ummm, learning?”

“I’d call that staring, maybe ogling, or leering. Almost lecherous. So, what did you learn?”

“That I am in the presence of one of God’s greatest creations. A resplendent creature of fabulous femininity.”

“I swear young man; you will cause me to fall in love with you despite any misgivings I may have had. Where’d you learn to speak like that? I didn’t teach you that but if you use talk like that, don’t you ever worry about capturing a young lady ever again. I guarantee that you will capture any woman you desire if you can flatter her like you are flattering me. Come here and kiss me!”

Thank god I spent a lot of free time reading, enjoying a finely turned phrase. I don’t know why I could say these things to Kay but not be able to say them to the girls at school. Get me around a cute girl and I was tongue tied like a fool but sitting here staring at a naked comely female I was turning a phrase like an old pro. Perhaps it was the fact that we were both totally exposed to each other in our complete nudity, nothing between us but a small bit of distance and a large amount of longing. Or perhaps all those school boy crushes were just that, crushes. And here I was with a woman I felt true love for.

I stopped and sucked in the remnants of that strawberry and licked up its juice before leaning in to place a tender kiss on those deep pink lips that glistened in the early morning sunlight. Kay reached her arms around me and pulled me tight to her chest, her tongue probing between my lips, snaking in and tasting the sweetness of the strawberry juice that lingered in my mouth. We remained like that for several minutes, lips locked together, tongues tenuously searching all the nooks and crannies within our warm wet mouths. I lifted slightly and opened my eyes. Hers opened a millisecond later and we shared a passionate moment of just enjoying each other’s faces, the touch of our bodies, the scent of primal needs, the whisperings of our breaths mixing together and the sweet aftertaste of our kisses.

“Thank you Gary”

“What for?”

“For making feel like a young school girl again. For making me feel like the most desirable woman in the world. For making love to me.”

“Kay, you ARE the most desirable woman in the world.”

“Oh you sweet thing you! Now what about that breakfast? You going to have some?”

“Definitely!!!”

I picked up the whipped cream and shook it, enjoying the feel of my penis and scrotum sliding back and forth on her thighs. I took the nozzle of the can and held it just above her right areole and moved it in a small circle as I traced the edges with a perfect ring of creamy goodness. I reached my other hand into the bowl of strawberries and planted one inside that little circle, perfectly balanced on the tip of her nipple. I repeated the process on the other, again drawing an exact copy of her dark areole with the contrasting whiteness of the whipped cream and topping it off with another strawberry.

Next, I took the tip and beginning at the base of her throat drew a long line between her breasts and down to the beginning of the upsweep to her dark patch of curls. I took a handful of strawberries, placing them a couple inches apart all the way down the line like scarlet buttons on a dove-white birthday suit. I drew a larger circle around the base of each breast and deciding they now looked like eyes with strawberry pupils. I began to cover the rest of each tit, making the whites of the eyes and then drew a large smile beneath, making me smile almost as wide. Her tits looked like giant pastries now and I couldn’t wait to taste them.

I moved to kneel alongside her waist then leaned toward her feet and began tracing a small line along the base of her long slender toes in a scallop pattern before running the line up the center of her foot, creating a sandal strap-like look. I placed a circle on each strap and added a strawberry for decoration as Kay watched, occasional giggles escaping from her throat. After finishing each leg, I ran a line of whipped cream up each arm, across her shoulders and then made a necklace encircling her neck with a strawberry “pendant” placed in the hollow of her throat. A quick spot on each ear lobe made matching “earrings.”

“Gary, this feels so sensual but I’m waiting for you to start eating. If you don’t start soon you’re going to drive me crazy.”

“I’m not done with my masterpiece,” I said as I shook the can anew, noticing I had used up ½ the can already. “Just a little more.”

I lowered the nozzle to hover over her pussy, starting at the bottom and running a line straight up the glistening slit that was already beginning to leak down to the crack of her ass. I dug out the biggest strawberry in the bowl and then slowly, point first, inserted it into the sweet canyon I planned on exploring soon. She gave a little wiggle as it entered and I stopped just short of making it disappear, resting tightly between those slick nether lips.

“Oh god, that’s it, get busy eating me!”

“OK.”

I leaned up and put a small dollop on her lips and then laughed as I put another on the tip of her nose. I laid the can down next to us and with a quick lick, took the whipped cream off the end of her nose and then a much longer, slow lick to remove it from her lips. Kissing my way across her cheek I lapped up an earring and then did the same for the other earring before running my tongue in a slow sensuous trail around her neck, removing every hint of cream and leaving kisses behind, pausing at the center to enjoy the strawberry pendant.

I knelt and admired my handiwork so far before moving down to her shoulders and continuing down each arm. As I got to the end of each arm, Kay scratched and massaged my head for a moment and when both arms were cleaned of the last vestiges of that delicious whipped cream I moved to her feet. I started at the top of each foot, kissing up all of the “sandal straps,” hungrily munching down each strawberry decoration before finishing at the toes.

As I licked along the scalloped line of cream along her toes, I had to chase some that was forced between her toes by my ministrations. As my tongue slid between her toes she started to rock her hips gently at first and then with more gusto, grinding her gorgeous ass into the mattress as I began to suck each toe into my mouth.

“Oh my fantastic lover, that makes me tingle everywhere. Mmmm, I love it! I am getting so wet!”

My cock was straining to hear that, wanting to dive into that hot wet cavern between her legs. But my breakfast wasn’t finished yet. When I finished on her toes I crawled upward lapping up every bit of whipped cream on her legs. When I reached the top of each she tried to get me to stop and eat some of that steaming vagina.

“Sorry babe but I got a whole button down shirt of strawberries to eat first. And I got to wipe that smile off your belly.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.