Summer of Love
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

When we finished laughing Kay held her arms out to me and said, “Have I not taught you the most important thing? Get over here and hold me!”

I crawled over to lie down beside her, her on her back, me on my stomach, then draped an arm across her tits and we shared a closeness that I still to this day share with my love. I thought about that first night in the fort when I nearly came just from having my arm resting against her breasts and felt that was about a year ago. It astonished me at just how far we had come in just one week.

We kissed a few times reveled in the touch of our naked bodies pressed tightly together and let our finger tips explore where ever they reached. I had no idea how long we laid together without an exchange of a single word, nor what time it was but I know we both probably drifted to sleep for a few minutes before I felt Kay stir.

“I’m getting a little chilly laying on this wet spot. What was your plan to get rid of it?”

“Well, I figured we could unzip the two, toss the wet one to the side, zip up the other and crawl in together.”

“That does sound cozy. Are we going to have enough room for both of us?”

“We’re going to have to. That or we stay on the wet spot. I’ll sleep under that if you don’t want to be too crowded.”

“No, that wouldn’t be fair. That things soaked, hell I never knew I could squirt that much. Don’t worry, we’ll make it work. Besides, I think we’ll both enjoy cuddling tonight.”

“OK, well hop up.”

I knew there would be room for both, they were large sleeping bags, the good old fashioned kind with heavy cotton material, thick filling and a heavy duty zipper. There might not be enough room to move a lot but I figured once I pressed up against Kay I wasn’t moving anyways. Not for anything!

I unzipped the two and then zipped the dry one up while Kay slipped around the back of the tree to empty her bladder and our mixed cum and juices. Unfortunately, I was busy and didn’t get to enjoy the view like I had the first time. I was finished as she returned and got to watch the woman of my dreams, walking sensually back to me, fully nude. The old saying, “a dream walking” finally made sense to me.

I told her to hold on a second and ran around the back of the tree and emptied out myself. I remember how sticky I was and how slippery my little penis was as I held it to shake off but there was nothing I could do about it now. I just as quickly scampered back to Kay as she stood next to the sleeping bag her arms crossed over her tits in the “I’m freezing pose.” I quickly wrapped my arms around her and pressed up against her in a tight hug.

“Mmmm, that feels nice. Now how are we going to do this sleeping bag thing?”

I bent down and lifted the unzipped side, holding it up and replying, “After you my lady. I’ll take the drafty zippered side.”

“Why thank you my lord, shall I put my negligee back on?”

“Well, that’s up to you. As absolutely stunning as you were in it I would rather feel our skin against skin. Besides, I think that would be warmer. And cozier.”

I would have said anything as I thought to myself I just want to feel you naked pressed up tight against me as long as possible before this all comes to a screeching end in the morning. I felt a sadness wash over me and tried to convince myself that I would be OK. Come on, stupid. You got to make love to Kay! That’s a trade-off you’d do a million times over and you know it, fool. It didn’t take much convincing at this point as she grabbed hold of me again and pressed her lips to mine.

“Thank you Gary, for an enchanting evening. The setting was magical, the lovemaking was even better and despite all my apprehension I am glad we did this. Just promise you will have no regrets and will still be my friend in the morning. No more of that avoiding me. OK?”

“Regrets? Are you kidding? I have had more enjoyment, pleasure and fun than I have had in the rest of my entire life combined. And be your friend? Kay, I know I shouldn’t say it and I know it is selfish to feel it but I love you. There, it’s out and I had no choice in the matter. Please forgive me for saying so but it is the truth. I do love you now and no matter what happens tomorrow, you will always be my first and own that place in my heart.”

“Gary, you know we can’t be in love. The taboo and the laws say so. But before we call it a night and despite my misgivings, yes, I love you too. You are such a special, amazing young man that you will be in my heart forever also. You may not have been my first but you definitely hold ‘the best’ place in my heart. I have never enjoyed lovemaking so much. Having had the joy of teaching you what a woman likes has given me the opportunity to have all of what makes us tick given right back to myself. Believe me, there have been a few before you, well maybe a couple more than a few, but as I told you when this all started, most guys don’t think about a woman’s pleasure. They think mostly of getting their nuts off and then roll over and quickly slip away.”

“And like you just told me, I have had more pleasure, enjoyment and fun tonight then I have had in all of those earlier experiences combined, also. And my only regret is that you can’t be mine forever.”

I could see tears coming to Kay’s eyes as she looked into my eyes. We shared this moment together. We had shared our bodies and now I believe we shared our love also. I hugged her and held her for a long time. We shared one more deeply passionate kiss and I whispered, “Thank you.”

“No Gary, I should be thanking you. This may have started out as a ‘making you a man’ night but I feel so much more a desired beautiful woman than ever before this night. Thank you!”

We released each other regrettably and I held the sleeping bag open again as she slid in and laid down on her back staring up at me. I took one more long gaze at the miracle of Kay and her perfect body, turned and blew out the candle then crawled in beside her.

I leaned over her and slipped my tongue out to trace the exact outline of her lips, wetting them slightly before pressing mine to hers. We kissed briefly, one more tongue battle between us and then as I lifted back up and laid down beside her I said, with all of my heart, “Good night Kay. I love you.”

Thanks to the still bright moon, I could see her features as a sad smile crossed her lips and a tear slipped down her cheek. She whispered back to me, “Good night, Gary. I love you too.”

She turned her back to lie on her side, giving us a bit more room as I slid tight to her in that same spoon style we had shared on our first night sleeping in the fort. Fortunately, this time there were no clothes between us and only a billion emotions lie between our naked bodies. Also, this time, I had no qualms about laying my arm across her breasts, cupping the lower one and giving a gentle squeeze before just holding it softly. Kay scooted her ass back against my cock as hard as she could and as it settled between the luscious valley between the roundness of those soft yet firm cheeks she let out a low sigh/moan mix and whispered, “I will truly miss feeling you like that. It feels so natural, so wonderful, my little man.”

We drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, I awoke first. I never had needed much sleep and was always the first one up in my family. I found us facing each other through natural shifting for comfort throughout the night. The most beautiful angelic face in existence lie just inches from mine, a small smile on her face. I remember thinking I hoped she was dreaming about me as I continued to gaze at her perfect features.

I laid totally still so I wouldn’t wake her and just watched her sleep. I wanted to touch her, play with her, squeeze the hard nipples that were right there in front of me. I just didn’t want to wake her and end all this. So I continued to enjoy our closeness and contemplated everything we had done last night. I wished I could lay there all day but finally the morning hard on and the need to pee made me try my hardest to slide out from under the arm she had draped across my ribs and down my back. As I started to slide the zipper down behind me and slide out of the sleeping bag I watched Kay slowly open her eyes.

“I’m sorry Kay, I didn’t want to wake you”

I scooted the rest of the way out from under her arm as a smile crossed her face and she reached up and punched me in the arm.

“Quit saying you’re sorry,” she said sleepily. “And Good Morning my handsome young man.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.