Summer of Love - Cover

Summer of Love

Copyright© 2016 by Kenny Baller

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of how I lost my virginity as a 14-year-old boy to a 21-year-old woman in the Summer of '69. The two main characters names are real as are all the incidents. All other names are changed for anonymity sake. The dialogues have been changed because after 45 years I can't remember exactly how they went. But, they are as close as I could make them. This is both a romance (for me at least) and a very sexual true story

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Spanking   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish  

We lay there holding each other for a couple minutes before Kay raised from atop my chest and said, “I’m sorry, I must be crushing you. I just totally lost it there for a few minutes.”

She began to roll off of me but I wrapped my arms tighter around her, telling her I wanted her to stay, she wasn’t that heavy. She relaxed again, laying her head once more on my shoulder, her face inches from mine. I lay there staring up for a moment, my fingers tracing little patterns up and down her back while I waited for my mind to focus on anything but the love making session we had just completed. I couldn’t think of anything other than the intense feelings my whole body had just enjoyed.

I could feel, rather than see, Kay’s eyes on me so I turned toward her. She was close enough that as I turned our lips were nearly touching. She had an expression that I just could not read, perhaps my young mind just didn’t understand but as I opened my mouth to ask her what was wrong she moved that fraction of an inch with a small “Sssssh” and kissed me.

She rolled off me and onto her side dragging me along with her, wrapping me in a tight embrace and keeping me pressed tight to her. I did the same hugging her as tight as I could, like I suspected she might be trying to escape. I knew the dreaded moment was coming and I feared it with all my being.

Kay nestled her gorgeous face against my neck once more, I turned to nuzzle my nose into her soft beautiful hair. To this day, I believe I can still smell it, the scent of a floral, woodsy meld. We laid there quietly, too quietly as the terrible feeling that at any second Kay was going to break my young heart came over me. I knew before the evening even started that Kay and I could never be an “us” but when this opportunity became a reality I thought I would be able to handle it. To share a wonderful evening being with the woman of my dreams I had decided I would trade off for a broken heart. But as I knew the moment approached I had trepidation in my soul, my heart beating a drum on my chest.

But Kay didn’t speak a word, just kept her face nuzzled tight to the side of my neck. I continued to stroke my fingertips up and down her back as her fingers did the same on my ribcage and down to my hip. I placed a few soft kisses on the top of her head, again sniffing in the bouquet of her hair. I wanted to burn this memory into every sense I owned: smelling her hair, touching her skin, I had already tasted nearly every bit of her body, seeing her in all of her naked beauty and listening to the soft sob she had just made.

Wait! As I first noticed a wetness that had not been on my neck a second ago I pushed away from Kay to look at her as she turned her face down towards the sleeping bag and buried it there.

“Kay, please tell me you are not crying!”

She lay there a little longer as her shoulders gently shook and I watched as her back moved up and down in too quick of a breathing rhythm. I leaned back in and softly placed my arm across her back again and then moved my face close to her ear.

“Kay, don’t. Please? I can’t bear the thought of hurting you, making you cry. Can we talk?” I whispered.

A few seconds later she turned to her side to gaze into my eyes and said, “I’m so very sorry, Gary.”

I jokingly piped in, “Don’t make me punch you,” trying to lighten the mood.

An extremely brief smile crossed her face, then the serious look came back. She stared into my eyes as I stared back and as she started to open her mouth again I said “Shhh” and leaned in to kiss her.

“I know Kay, I truly do and despite the facts, I don’t care right now. Can we just enjoy tonight and as you said in our toast, let the future be what it is?”

“Gary, I just fear that this has been such a terrible idea.”

“Kay, I will get over any hurt that happens from this. I don’t care right now and I will HAVE to just get over it.”

She continued to stare into my eyes, hers bloodshot and a little puffy, tear rimmed but still sexy to me. She said quietly, “But what about the hurt to me? My heart has wrapped itself tightly into yours tonight and I’m not sure that I can handle all this either.”

“Well then I guess we will both have to just get it over. But in the meantime, let’s just have fun tonight. Where’s that yucky wine you brought? Just shut up and pass me my glass.” I demanded with a laugh.

She pushed me away and a slight smile returned to her face. “You goof ball. I hate you for driving me past the point of insanity.”

“I’m crazy about you too.”

We now both began to laugh looking into each other’s face and, laughter increasing in magnitude, a big smile finally came back to her face. She stood quickly and stepped to the side of the sleeping bag and picked up both glasses. She stretched out to me, passing my glass and allowing me to enjoy the long delicate lines of her splendid form once again. The elegant curves once more caused a little stir far down below as I marveled at the beauty of my companion. I decided at that very moment I would accept a lifetime of heart ache to spend this one night with Kay.

She picked up the bottle of wine and returned to sit cross legged in front of me. I held out my glass and she poured about a quarter glass and then filled hers past the ½ way mark.

“I know you don’t like it and you’re just trying to be nice so I only poured you a little.”

“Thanks cutie.”

“You’re welcome young sir. Now, a new toast: To the sexiest young man I have ever had the pleasure to make love to, the best love making I have ever received. You truly are a fast learner and I envy the young lady that will soon become your lover. Tonight I will be that lover, and whatever the future brings I will ever remember this experience. You have touched me with your love and I will carry it forever!”

“And to you, Kay, the most beautiful woman in the world. Thank you for giving of yourself to help me, for caring for me and most of all for making me a man!”

We tapped our glasses together, took a sip and then leaned in close to share a brief kiss. As we drank our wine we talked, keeping the conversation light: “I love your hair, it smells so wonderful.” “You really are a great kisser and know how to please a woman now.” “When do you go back to college?” “Are things still OK at home?” “What do you have planned tomorrow?” Just simple things to keep our minds off the dark cloud hovering over our near future.

I had trouble keeping my eyes from letting them drift down to the junction of her thighs while she sat there cross legged. Kay was sweet enough to pretend she didn’t notice but I’m sure she could see the growing interest between my legs as I sat cross legged before her. I pretended not to notice the surreptitious looks she took quickly when I was staring down at her pussy.

When I think back, the thought I remember most was that I noticed her fluffy soft curly patch of fur down there wasn’t so fluffy anymore. It seemed to be somewhat flattened down with a mix of her juices and my cum. Some of the hairs trailed inside the tight slit, stuck tight to her full red pussy lips. Other groups of hair around the slit were stuck together in large curls making me think of my Greek Mythology in school. I gave a little chuckle.

“What are you laughing about?”

“You wouldn’t like it if I told you.”

“I won’t like it even more if you don’t”

“OK but I warned you. I was looking at your pussy...”

“I noticed,” she interrupted.

“Learning? That’s all, I swear. Anyways I just happened to look and I noticed how some of your hair is plastered in larger curls, which led me to think of snakes, which led me to think of Medusa, which led me to think it’s true,” I pointed down between my legs at my erection that had grown once again, “see, my penis has turned to stone.”

“You are crazy! And insatiable!”

We both began laughing again, enjoying the moment and the companionship. I looked into Kay’s eyes and no longer saw the regret that I had seen about 10 minutes ago and smiled deeply, from my heart. She smiled back, the redness gone from her eyes and a twinkle taking its place. We sat there, our eyes locked in an invisible embrace, I think the feeling was mutual that we wished this night could last forever.

I handed my empty wine glass to Kay and suddenly jumped up, “Back in a sec.”

I bolted to the other side of the tree and began to urinate when all of a sudden I saw the penlight switch on, pointed straight at my penis. “Hey, what do you think you’re doing?”

“Learning?” Kay replied. We both laughed again.

I think that was always one of my favorite assets of Kay’s. When we would sit around in the Shop we knew we could always say what we want and know that the other would give as well as they took. And Kay could give back as good as I could. She was so like me in that matter and it was always one of my favorite things about her. It ranked right up there after her face, her ass, her boobs, her whole body and now that I had had the chance to be introduced, her pussy. No, seriously, Kay’s personality was her ultimate asset. It’s why I started lusting after her in the first place and now started loving her instead.

As I returned to our “bed” I noticed the peaches I had picked earlier that night. I bent down to grab a couple and asked Kay, “Peach?”

“Mmmm, that sounds delicious.”

I sat down again, across from her, my legs crossed and our knees touching and then handed a peach to her. I took a big bite from the peach and realized that it was perfectly ripe when a drop of peach juice ran down my chin. Before I could reach up to wipe it away with the back of my hand, Kay, who had been sitting there watching me, leaned forward grabbing my wrist, and held it. She poked out her tongue and ever so slowly ran it from the drop that had just started to run down my neck, tracing the sweet trail up to the corner of my mouth from whence it had come and then circled my lips, licking off every trace of juice.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.