Possessing
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

She woke up before me. The aroma of a steaming cup of coffee on the table beside me was compelling. I stretched & groaned, that delicious first stretch of the day that feels so good. She must have heard me. She came in looking amazing, wearing a thong & nothing else. She kissed me, not a passionate one, but a loving one. I returned it, then kissed each nipple. I couldn’t resist & rooted my face into those perfect breasts. She squealed & pulled playfully away.

“You look ... WOW ... this morning.”

“You were WOW last night, sir. I woke way too early to pee, and...”

She stopped, blushed deeply & sighed. I waited for her to continue. She didn’t. I went behind her & took her nipples between my fingers & thumbs. I was gentle at first, just trying to add to her excitement. She covered my hands with hers & pressed them none too gently into her globes.

“You can’t start to tell me something then stop. I love this position to hold these titties. I can pull them to the side & squeeze at the same time. It’s so easy. Do you like it? Are you going to continue your story?”

I pulled & pinched, not too hard, but she was feeling it. Her hand crept to her pussy, rubbing over her panties. She pushed her rear into my bulge. Her right hand crept inside her panties & started moving quickly. Her left hand covered mine as I kept pulling & pinching.

“HHNNNNNNNHH! No. Stop. Hurting ... Please ... AAAAAAAAAAA!!”

She exploded. Her hand was a blur in her pussy, shoving three fingers in & the other hand pinching her clit. Her legs gave out & I stopped pinching, but I found myself holding her up by those now inflamed titties. I sat her down on the side of the bed.

“Will you tell me now?”

She shook her head no. I was very much into her game now. It was a game she was playing. She got off on being forced to do things she would never otherwise do or say.

“That’s OK. But you won’t be happy in a couple of hours. Want to know what I’m going to do?”

She nodded. Her hand went protectively over her pussy.

She looked at me. The look told me she was excited.

“I’m going to restrain you. Arms & legs. I’m going to strap a vibrator in your pussy – the one that presses on your clit too. I’m going to gag you because you’ll scream. I’m going to turn on the vibrator & leave. They run for about two hours on a charge.”

Both hands went to her pussy, protecting it.

“No. Wait. That would be agony. I can’t do that. I’ll tell you. I got up to pee. But I went outside. Squatted on the grass. It was ... liberating. I sat there & made myself cum ... over & over. I fell asleep curled up on the grass. Your ... dirty girl ... was very bad.”

“I think my dirty girl was very good! This is the first day of your vacation. Any special plans other than cumming in the yard?”

“Not yet. Ask me in an hour or so. My heart’s beating too fast, I want to cum again, I want a cock between my lips...”

Her hand moved to her pussy again.

“Be calm. Relax. You’re so on edge. Have you had coffee yet?”

I had to tug her hand a little bit to get it out of her pussy. I took her fingers – all four & sucked them. She gasped & groaned. She was so hypersensitive. In the kitchen I put her to work making a pot of coffee. She was unbelievably sexy in her damp panties & nothing else. Every time her tits swayed she made me more horny. But I wanted ... needed her to calm down. She stood with her back to me, hands on the counter pushing her shoulders up. The coffee smelled wonderful as it brewed. She turned toward me, looked at me & stripped off her panties. She stood there with her chin on her chest.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I’m so horny. I’ve cum so many times this morning. My pussy’s so sore. But it ... I want ... need more. Look at me. A month ago I had not been naked in front of anyone in twenty years, not even my doctor. Now I crave showing you my body. Why? What’s happened?”

Her hand went to her pussy. She pressed her whole palm on to it & rubbed. It soothed her. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

“Do you want to watch me? Do you?”

She stood there rubbing herself. Her other hand went to her breast. That hand rubbed her palm on her nipple, flattening her tittie.

“Stroke your cock. Let me see it.”

I sat at the kitchen table. Looking at her had made my cock like steel. I stretched my legs out & stroked slowly. She was jamming fingers into her pussy & stretching a tittie – pulling hard on a nipple.

“OOOH. You make me soooo dirty. I love this ... Do you feel it? Do you feel it? I’m going to cum! HHHUUUUUUHHHHGGGGGG.”

She dropped to her knees, then into a fetal position on the floor. She was covered with a sheen of sweat. I silently stroked myself for a minute then went to get her a robe.

“Come. You need to get up. We need to get you cleaned up. C’mon.”

She took my hand & got up. I didn’t want to shower with her – knowing how she reacts with me in there. I grabbed the robe & put it around her shoulders & we sat at the table. I poured us cups of coffee. She sat with her head down, hands around her cup.

“I can’t believe I just did that. I’m ... It’s humiliating. What have you done to me? What have I become?

She looked up at me, leaned over & gave me a small kiss. She put her hand on my cock at the same time. Her hand was hot from the coffee cup & it startled me. She began stroking me. She was leaning over, her face still close after kissing me. She smiled & looked into my eyes as she stroked me. I reached for her but she didn’t want that.

“No. No touching. I want to do this my way.”

She stared into my eyes as she jacked me off. She took her other hand & began hefting my balls. Her robe gapped open. My eyes went from her eyes to her quivering titties. I finally reached my peak & spurted. She stroked with one hand while the other went over the head of my cock, massaging it with a circular motion. My spurts were painfully powerful. She rubbed my spend over the head of my cock until I couldn’t stand it anymore. I gently lifted her hands away from my crotch. She lapped my cum from her hands then gave me her messy hand. I hesitated, then took her fingers into my mouth one at a time & cleaned them. She shivered when I did that.

“I guess I’m not the only pervert here!”

We sat there without touching for a couple of minutes, both exhausted from our “workout”.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.