Possessing
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

They were quiet as they drove home from the gallery. She reclined her seat a bit & had her eyes closed most of the way. I kept my hand on the shift knob & she kept hers on top of mine. We pulled into the garage. I knew she wasn’t asleep but she didn’t move. I went around & opened her door. She took my offered hand & we went inside.

“Want some wine?”

She nodded. I opened a bottle of chilled white, nothing special, & handed her a glass. I got mine & sat next to her on the sofa. I kicked off my shoes. She did the same & our feet meshed. I needed the contact. I felt whole when I touched her. We sipped our wine in silence for a while.

“I don’t understand what happened this afternoon. I’ve managed, or rather you’ve managed to transform me. In one week I’m not recognizable to myself. And I’m not sure I like me, who I’m becoming, what I’m willing to do. And you. I wish I could figure out who you are. Are you some maniac & weird sex is the norm for you? Am I just a toy to you? I don’t get it. I don’t think I get us.”

She had pulled her feet away. I craved the contact.

“I won’t defend what I did to you. It was wrong. But it was the most ‘right’ thing I’ve ever done. If it turns out that it isn’t the same for you I’ll regret it forever. I’ve worked hard all my life. Been successful, failed some too. My life with S, before she died, was good but never satisfying. We were ordinary, decent people. We were quiet, pleasant, maybe even forgettable. Then you came into my life. My silly fantasies came to life. I love you. I can’t imaging not being with you. I want a good life shared with you.”

She sat there for a minute. Her eyes opened & she looked ... confused.

“Will you pour me more wine?”

I got the bottle & refreshed both of our glasses.

“I don’t know what normal is. Certainly not what happened at the gallery.” I snorted a laugh at that.

“What happened there was completely spontaneous. I haven’t been there in almost a year. Nothing ever happened between us. I was always a ‘couple’ when I saw her. Never even a hint of sexual tension. Then today happened. I have no explanation but that it happened. It was electrifying. You’re ... awe-inspiring. What do we do now?”

We sat there for minutes. The silence was comfortable. I listened to her breathing, my eyes closed. When I opened them she was looking at me, smiling that coy little girl smile I loved. She patted the sofa for me to come over. I sat back & she nestled in the crook of my arm, legs pulled up under her as only a girl can do. The silence was tranquil, full of a comfort I hadn’t felt in a long while.

“This is wonderful, here, with you, safe, loved.”

I sighed & enjoyed her feel, her smell.

“I feel peaceful in your arms, in our home, but I have no idea who I am any more. At my office I’m ‘grandma’ to my team. With you I go so far beyond lover. I get wet just thinking that I enable your fantasies. Was today one of your fantasies?”

I had to think about that question. In my ‘other’ life, the one before R, I was an observer. I would notice beautiful women, often wonder what they’d look like naked, always admiring great breasts or a spectacular ass, but it never went beyond that, something much less than a fantasy.

“Today was no more my fantasy than yours. I think that because of you I’ve opened up to possibilities that never would have happened. I think in some way I broke off my relationship with my friend because I sensed she wanted more. The last time I saw her she was playful toward me, coming on to me, sensing I was available to play. I wasn’t. When I ... what exactly do I call what I did to you?”

“You freed me!”

She turned her lips to mine & kissed me. Not a sexy kiss, but an “I love you!” kiss.

“I’m free because of you. What you did to me was ... the best thing that ever happened to me.”

She laughed. I adored that sound.

“In the spirit of full disclosure I do not endorse kidnapping & torture for evil purposes. But if they lead to intense pleasure & love, always!”

We were quiet again, for a while, just savoring each other’s feel.

“My pussy aches. When she ... set me on fire she knew what she was doing. I felt her mouth was open so wide she had my entire pussy engulfed. It was the strangest feeling. It tingled at first, but then the burning...”

She put both hands on her pussy, as if protecting it.

“And it just kept building. And my nipples were scalding. The strangest was that my mind was racing between my bottom & my titties. And then you both held me. I lost my mind then.”

“She made me to hold you. You had this enormous orgasm - from the burning – it just came on you & you fainted. My friend went to her refrigerator & got heavy cream out. She massaged it into your nipples & pussy. She took some in her mouth & blew it inside you. I almost came again. You calmed almost immediately then she took you ... away. What happened?”

She was grinning.

“A fucking shower happened, that’s what. Showers are ruined for me. Now I have to have an orgasm before & after washing. I feel I can’t take a shower without a cock, finger or tongue in me. We made love. It was wonderful. So different from you. Not better, just different. I ate her pussy ... her ass. She did me. We came together. And now I’m wet talking about it.”

We sat quietly again. I found her breast, played with her nipple.

“It’s sore. Do this.”

She guided my hand to press & massage, no pinching, no nipple. It felt perfect.

“I need a bath. I need to soak these aches away.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.