Possessing
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

She didn’t rise right away. Instead she purred & pushed herself against me. When she did move she pushed me down & kissed me. First my lips, then my nipples, ending each kiss with a bite – not too gentle, hard enough to bring a grunt to my lips. Then working her way down, took my cock into her mouth sucking me partially hard again. I propped my head up. The sight of her lips around my cock was tantalizing. She suctioned me almost painfully & raised her head. My cock popped out of her mouth. She was smiling, almost one of discovery, of “AHA”.

She straddled me. I thought she was going to fuck me again. But she raised up more & placed her amazingly sloppy, wonderfully aromatic cunt at my face & pushed.

“Eat me. Eat your cum. I want to feel your tongue inside me. Now!”

Her pussy lips were amazingly smooth. I had never felt a Brazilian with my tongue. I licked her pussy lips, lapping like a kitten, cleaning her. I worked my thumb into her. I went to her clit & sucked it in. Her clit was large, hooded. Most times it would remain shrouded, but now when she was completely aroused it emerged like a small cock. I was able to get my lips around the base. I thought that this must be what it’s like to suck a cock. She whimpered.

“No! Not like that. Too sensitive.”

She tried to pull away but I had a hand on her ass. I took my slick thumb out of her pussy & in one motion plunged it into her ass. Instantly her clit jerked deep into my mouth. I pressed my thumb hard into her. She tried to jerk off of me, move my invading thumb. I bit her clit gently. She went rigid. Her body straightened so her feet came off the chair. Her full weight was impaled on my thumb as I continually flicked her little cock with my tongue.

“Please ... No More ... Your Mouth...”

I relented & turned my head slightly to free her pussy & started to pull out my thumb.

“No. Leave it in. I love the full feeling.”

“Soon I’ll be my cock if you want it.”

She squeezed my thumb in response & she completely relaxed. We lay there for minutes. Finally she rose. She was the most erotically beautiful creature at that moment, glistening from our juices from navel all the way down her thighs, hair wildly askew, eyes with that hooded, fully sated, just fucked look, a small, almost little girl smile, chin against her chest, eyes up looking at me.

“I have to pee & shower.”

“I have to watch.”

She reddened as she always did when I forced my way into her private space.

“I love watching your own hands on your breasts, the way now that you take time to massage your breasts as if they need relief. It’s so erotic to see your fingers cleaning your pussy & see your hips give little jerks into your fingers because it feels good. And I haven’t seen it yet, but maybe you’ll put a finger or two in your ass just because it feels good.”

She reached for my hand & pulled me up. We went into the bathroom. She adjusted the water temp to her liking & sat me in the shower. She turned to me & soaped her hands. She worked her slick hands over her breasts. They weren’t too big, but large enough so her motion pressed then to the side, then making a beautiful gathering when she pressed them together. Her eyes were closed. Her hands moved to her pussy. She spoke softly. She squatted & peed.

“I love how you’ve forced me to do new things, things I was taught were dirty for nice girls to do.”

She pushed one, then two fingers into herself, slowly pulling them out & over her clit. She turned around & bent at the waist, stiff legged. Reaching between her legs she handed me the soap.

“You clean my ass.”

What an amazing sight, from rosebud to totally aroused pussy. I soaped my hands & ran them over her globes, every stroke coming closer to her hole. I soaped up again & worked first one, then two fingers into her rear. As I did she breathed in & held it, then expelled that breath. Her hand went to her pussy & she began gently rubbing herself with the flat of her hand. I slowly pulled out my fingers. She sighed. I rubbed the soap off of her cheeks & pulled her to me. My mouth went to her rosebud. My tongue touched it, entered it. She began violently twisting & screaming.

“NONONONONONO. YOU CAN’T. DIRTYDIRTYDIRTY.”

And she convulsed, her hand a blur in her pussy, going to her knees sobbing in ecstasy. She sank to a fetal position on the floor of the shower, hand still in her pussy.

I stood, feet on either side of her knees. Holding my cock, pointing it at her body I tightened my legs to her body. She opened her eyes.

“Can I?”

Her eyes opened wide, shock on her face. Her hand began working her pussy faster. Almost imperceptibly she nodded & whispered.

“Yes!”

It took a moment for me to relax & for my cock to go soft enough to piss. When my stream finally started her hand became a blur on her clit & she turned to lay flat on the shower floor. I moved my stream over her as she writhed & began what looked to be her most powerful cum ever. I finished, soaped my hands & massaged her gently, relaxing & cleaning her. I made her rise to her knees & did the same to her back while she gently sucked my cock into her mouth, nursing on it. I pulled away, helped her up finishing washing her & myself & helped her out of the shower. I wrapped her in a big towel & walked her to our bed, helped her in, took the towel & covered her. She slept almost instantly, a wonderful small smile on her lips. I set my alarm for 5:45 AM, climbed next to her, snuggled close & slept beautifully.

I had set my alarm for 5:45 AM, almost completely silenced. I knew though that I’d hear it. I wanted to have her coffee at her bedside before I woke her up, which I did with a kiss & a gentle hand on an exposed breast. She startled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.