Possessing
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

We were almost a “normal” couple at the exhibit. It was so much fun to compare, out loud, R’s glorious features to the rubenesque beauties on view. We were almost normal except for the two trips to the bathroom R had to make to wipe her sopping pussy. After the second trip she seemed to have herself under control & told me so. I was leaning against a wall outside the ladies’ room when she came out & pressed almost her whole body into me.

“I think I’ll finally not have your slickness between my thighs. I’ve dried out a bit. Please – let’s enjoy some time together getting to know each other. If I can control myself. And, can we please go back to my place. I need undies.” She grinned & blushed.

“No problem. Nothing I’d love more than to get to know my already beloved. But why go all the way back to your place. We can stop & buy you some, OK?”

“OH NO! I know your tricks!”

“Scout’s honor. Promise.”

She didn’t buy my “innocent” act. But she agreed. I had a feeling that she knew that something would happen. We drove to a nearby mall. I was hoping there was a Victoria’s Secret there. We went in & she went straight to the nearby big department store. I grabbed her hand & went over to the “You are Here” directory.

“Great. Here it is.”

I pointed to the Victoria’s Secret location.

“Let’s go.”

“You promised. Nothing is supposed to happen. C’mon. Over here.”

“Nope. VC it is, or no panties today.”

She didn’t want to but reluctantly followed me. We went into the almost deserted store.

“Can I help you?”

“Underwear, please.”

She was already almost hyperventilating from embarrassment when the clerk asked. After she answered I added,

“She forgot hers at home.”

The clerk looked at her, then me, then at her again. And she absolutely shocked me. She looked at the clerk, then at me.

“Actually I decided to surprise him. I’m looking for your thongs She grabbed a half dozen pairs, grabbed my hand & pulled me to the front to pay. After the clerk gave me back my credit card I was amazed. How could wisps of fabric cost $30.00?

She pulled me out of the store, almost making me trot along with her. She began giggling, then almost whooping with laughter. She was a joy to watch. Maybe for the first time in her adult life she was totally uninhibited, not caring that people were staring at her. She stopped, pulled me to her & gave me a kiss that made my knees weak.

“Ohmygodican’tbelievewejustdidthat!” She was bubbling over! We walked out of the mall & she was still excited. We made it to the car. I started it & waited a short time for it to cool off she hiked her skirt up with her pussy on display & pulled on one of the thongs.

“MMM. I’ve never worn anything like these. What a sexy feeling with it holding my pussy the way it does & the thong pushing into my butt crack!”

She wiggled her butt on the seat a few times, leaned over to hold my hand & kissed my fingers.

“I don’t understand us. It hasn’t been forty eight hours since some brute kidnapped me & tortured me. I’ve emerged from the experience as a totally new person so in love with that ‘former’ monster. I don’t know you. I need to know you. How can we do it if I have a sopping pussy whenever I look at you? I need to know you. So ... where to, mister? I have work tomorrow. I have no idea how I’m going to manage that. I can’t appear at 8:00 AM tomorrow & announce to my staff that the former ‘straightest arrow in history’ is now an uninhibited slut who craves her man’s cock. Just wouldn’t work. Where to? You need to decompress me so I can function.”

“Let’s go home. I have some very expensive wine that was a gift to me years ago. It never seemed right drinking it alone & I never had someone to drink it with. So let’s stop at the deli down the street from our home...”

She teared up.

“ ... yes, it’s now our home if you’ll accept it. We’ll get some great sandwiches & drink some great wine. Unconventional yet calming, I say. We’ll go to bed early, set the alarm for you, then I want to quietly, peacefully make love. I want you, this time, to ride my cock, set your pace, & satisfy yourself. Sound OK?”

“Perfect.”

She held my arm with both of hers & put her head on my shoulder as we walked. At the deli she again surprised me by ordering my favorite, a Reuben, open faced, extra Russian. Exactly my standard order. I stared at her. So did the guy at the counter who had worked there for years. He smiled.

“So you made your new girl memorize your order. Now I know why you look twenty years younger!”

I was dumbfounded. Her order was identical to mine. I knew it was just a little thing. I usually had no patience for “fate”. She gave me a very strange look.

“What’s he mean by that?”

“That’s exactly my order. Every time I come here. Exactly the way you said it. Even to the extra Russian. I don’t understand what’s going on.”

We waited for our order. A couple came in, contemporaries of mine. Since my loss a couple of years ago I hadn’t done much socially. I wasn’t a recluse but never got out much, preferring my own company to reminders of the past. So I hadn’t seen these folks in quite some time. I greeted them, got a brief hug. They ignored her. They assumed that we were not together but both waiting for to-go orders.

“You need to meet my ... very close friend, R.”

She got up & beamed that huge smile of hers. She looked so gorgeous with just that perfect hint of wildness – her hair, her complexion, all exuding a just & soon to be fucked look. The look on my friends’ faces, especially the woman’s, was beyond priceless. Hers was that quick head to foot glance that women think they can get away with unnoticed. And my friend’s evaluation, I’m sure, was “hussy, slut, he better hold on to his wallet.” His reaction was so obvious. As his wife was greeting R he had the opportunity to give her a good look. He was so obvious I almost laughed. He probably hadn’t gotten that hard that fast in twenty years. R turned her glow toward him & gave him a smile, shook his hand & put her other hand on his forearm, a nice bit of intimacy. She didn’t realize she did it, but his wife did. She ended the brief encounter, not rudely but a bit more abruptly that otherwise. That community I was a part of, & I guess still am, will be buzzing as soon as that woman got on the phone. That made me smile!

We got home. I opened the bottle of Cab so it could breathe a bit, & we went to change.

“I need a quick shower. Alone, mister, with no peeking. I have work tomorrow & I have to be at least semi-human!”

She went into our bathroom. I sat in the den. Turned on some music. Willie’s Roadhouse on Sirius. I was happier that I had been in a few years. Well maybe not happier, but more content. It seems that I had found a partner in the most unlikely way imaginable. I captured her 48 hours ago & she captured me & my heart soon after. So what now? She returns to her world tomorrow. Will she come back? Will she think about us & realize how crazy this “thing” is? What’s this relationship based on? I was becoming more & more unhappy the longer I sat. My eyes were closed & I think I might have dozed off. The back of her hand gently touching my cheek woke me from my reverie. She was glorious. Damp hair, two braids framing her face, the tiniest scrap of fabric covering her pussy and those most beautiful breasts. She straddled me as I sat in my recliner. Her hips were spread over my legs midway between knees & thigh. She leaned over & put her hands over my forearms, pinning them there. The effect was irresistible. Her titties became a perfect conical shape gently swinging in front of me.

“You looked so peaceful. I love you. I do some of my best thinking in the shower. I don’t know what’s going to happen. I care what’s going to happen. I worry about what’s going to happen. I’ve hidden all my life. Had secrets. Made excuses. You changed that. You stripped me. You forced me to be naked – my body & my mind. Without you I would hide again. But it would be so different because of what you’ve shown me. I’m afraid to go to work tomorrow. I’m afraid you’ll decide you don’t want me here. I’m afraid to be that other person. I love you.”

She leaned over & kissed both of my eyelids & got up. I opened my eyes & saw this most sexy of women in nothing but one of her new thongs, one hip canted, hands on hips, grinning & blushing after her disclosures. She grabbed my crotch making me grunt.

“I’ll take care of this later, but now I’m going to put something on & we’re going to drink wine & eat deli.”

It was my turn to smile.

“So hurry up. I’m starving!

I’ve never had a better Reuben. I’ve never enjoyed a conversation more. I’ve never had a more intimate conversation. She asked me questions I never dreamed I’d have to answer.

“How did you think of doing that – capturing me, doing the things you did & made me do”?

It was my turn to blush. She noticed & screeched in joy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.