Possessing - Cover

Possessing

Copyright© 2016 by Ray_V

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fantasy turns to reality. One must take advantage of opportunity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Nudism  

I hate this kind of Saturday. Hot as blazes & tons of errands to do. New inspection sticker, dry cleaner, groceries, never in the car long enough to cool it down. But it was OK because it took my mind off of R. It’s been a very long week since my “interlude” with R. Every minute I expected the police at my door taking me away for kidnapping & abusing R. The fact that she had become a very reluctant yet apparently willing participant in my fantasy didn’t make things any easier.

When she recognized me & spoke my name – despite all of my effort to hide my identity, I thought my life was over. Briefly – nanosecond briefly – I thought of the drastic steps I could take to prevent discovery. But that’s not me, never was, never will be. I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest when I told her I was letting her go. When she whispered that she didn’t want to leave, it was as if the governor had just commuted my sentence. This went so far beyond a fantasy. This woman, the inadvertent victim of my fantasy, wanted to continue & apparently it had become her fantasy as well.

She seemed remarkably refreshed & confident after her nap. She held my hand & naked, led me into the shower. I started to take off my shirt but she stopped me.

“Please. Let me undress you.”

It didn’t take long – just my T-shirt & shorts. She put one hand around my cock, the other gently hefting my balls. Almost unperceptively moving the skin on my cock, she began to speak. Hesitantly. Unsurely.

“When I woke up from my nap I was convinced that I had awakened into a nightmare/dream. I don’t know how to express how I felt or feel now. It took me a minute to realize that I didn’t have the most realistic dream I ever had, but that it was real. My nipples are sore – from being abused & wanting more. My...” (she hesitated, troubled with the word) “Pussy is so sensitive. Not only my clit. The smoothness of being shaved is a constant reminder of what you did to me. I feel debased, abused.”

She hesitated, looking down at where her hands were resting as if she were seeing, touching a cock & balls for the first time. She rested her cheek on my thigh for a moment, eyes closed.

Rising up on her knees, her back became rigidly straight. She bent her lips toward my cock, opened her mouth & took the head, then kept pushing down until she gagged. She pulled back a bit, ran her tongue over my pee hole & bit me – not gently, but not hard either. Just enough to know that something happened down there.

After pulling her lips off she gave the tip a gentle kiss, my balls an almost uncomfortable squeeze, got up & said that she was leaving. I got up, bewildered & not understanding what had just happened.

“Clothes?”

“I cut them off of you.” Walking to my closet I offered her one of my long-sleeved shirts. It was the oddest thing, the way she put it on. She didn’t unbutton it, but rather put it on like a pull-over shirt. As her nakedness disappeared I felt a sense of loss. This female form & the way it had reacted over the past 14 hours had become very dear to me.

“Keys?”

“In the kitchen.”

She gestured for me to lead the way, as if she didn’t want me looking at her luscious ass as she walked. I handed the keys to her & pushed the button opening the garage door. Without a word she was gone.

My sense of loss was profound. I struggled to understand what had just happened. The moments before, in the shower with her between my legs gently jerking me off then sucking me, were the most acutely intimate minutes two people could possibly have. In those few moments I fantasized that maybe there might be something important between us. A stupid thought. She left, walking woodenly out my door.

That was a week ago. I was less distracted but still worried that I’d be arrested. I missed her. I didn’t avoid R’s parents all week, but didn’t go out of my way to see them either. Yesterday I was out front getting the mail. Her dad was driving by & stopped. I had started walking back toward my front door. I don’t think he knew I had seen him.

“Hey Ray!”

My heart was pounding. I knew he probably had a pistol & was going to kill me.

“Thanks for keeping an eye on the house & bringing in the paper.”

“No problem – happy to do it – any time.” And thrilled that you didn’t shoot me!

My palms were sweating as I tried to sort through the mail. OK – she didn’t say anything to her parents. That was good, I guessed. But what if, I thought, she had called a rape hotline, or confided in a friend who was urging her to turn me in. I was tempted, again for the hundredth time, to call her or go to her home, but again decided that I had better not.

The rest of the day was pretty mundane – enough to almost take my mind off of R. Late that afternoon the doorbell rang. I have a solid front door – can’t see who’s outside. I wasn’t expecting anyone but glanced out to see if I recognized a car. Nope. I opened it & it was her. She pushed her way past me & I closed the door. We looked at each other for a minute then she turned & walked into my den. She sat & asked me to sit opposite her. For a minute she sat with her hands covering her face. Then she began.

“You have ruined my life. You have caused me so much pain. Not physically, but emotionally. You have violated me in such a strange way that I can’t resolve my feelings.”

I tried to say something but she immediately held up “the Hand” for me to stop. My face was burning, my heart racing. I knew that she had asked the police to wait 10 minutes before breaking down my door.

“How do I resolve my what you’ve done to me? Before, I was perfectly content living my life as an asexual person. The past seven days have been pure hell. I’ve figured out that my feelings are not just about sex, the act. It’s about intimacy. Do you know what bothered me as much as any part of your torture of me?”

She held her hand up again & continued.

“You washed my hair. Twice. I was naked with you in your shower, shackled, helpless & you washed my fucking hair. When I get my hair done at a salon I go not so much for the styling but always, for years, for a scalp massage. It was one of my few secret pleasures. I abandoned masturbating years ago – I told you I could never cum – but the closest I could come to an orgasm was thinking about having my hair washed. What’s been torturing me is how you could see into my soul. How you knew what you knew about me. How you wouldn’t let me cum. Burt when you did how I my orgasms almost drove me mad. But most of all I’m possessed by why you didn’t fuck me. Instead you washed my hair! Why? You knew how I need to be fucked. I know you did – I remember how your rod felt in my mouth in the shower. But you didn’t consummate our relationship. Why?”

We sat there. Four feet apart, but a chasm between us. I had no idea what was happening. I had gone from total control to being controlled.

“Why? Why, you bastard. Don’t you have an answer?” She was angry.

We stared at each other. I averted my eyes from hers & began.

“You were sixteen when your family moved in down the street. My wife had passed away the year before & I was pretty much a recluse after that. Between her insurance & the settlement from the accident I retired. I’ve been to your house a few times – I’m pretty sure it was a “pity” invite each time. One time, years ago – you were probably nineteen or so, I was walking the dog early – maybe at six AM. I was coming back down the street & was maybe one house away from yours when the front door opened. You know how you always park your car in the front so you don’t have to move it when your dad goes to work? The sun was just coming up & there was only that beautiful pre-dawn aura, but enough to see that you were wearing a very short t-shirt. I always wondered why you didn’t see me, or if you did, decided to give me a cheap thrill. But you ran to your car. The way your breasts moved was any man’s wet dream. You opened the passenger door, bent in to reach something & flashed the most delightful ass & crack a man has ever seen. You turned & ran back in the house either never knowing I was there or feeling very naughty at what you just did.”

As my story progressed she flushed. I wasn’t sure from embarrassment or excitement.

“I do remember that. I ran to the car not seeing you, but when I turned I saw you & fled back inside. I was so embarrassed I knew I could never face you again. But you were always so cool about it. I thought that you must have found my body so ugly. I always hoped that you would “put a move’ on me. But no. I thought about bringing up the subject but I was way too shy to do it.”

“That was the beginnings of my R fantasy. I always found you alluring, gorgeously sexy, perfectly curved. I can’t tell you how many times I jerked off to your ass. I planned my fantasy but knew it would always remain just that until the perfect storm last Friday night. I acted on impulse, a terrible impulse. I wish I could reverse time. I so regret what I put you through”

She began to cry, quietly. The sight of her tears brought tears to me as well. As I looked at her she seemed so beautiful vulnerable. I wanted to wash her hair again but could not move or speak. As tears rolled down her face she stood up, pulled off her shirt & shorts & stood naked in front of me.

“I’ve been bad. Very bad. The last time I saw you, the minute before I left, I bit your cock, squeezed your balls. I need you to punish me.”

I walked to her & put my arms far around her & hugged her as tightly as I could. My arms came around her body enough that I could caress the sides of her breasts. After a minute I reached for her hand to guide her into my bedroom She held her arms as if they were already shackled to her sides. I put my hand on her naked ass, finger in her crack & guided her into my bedroom. I stopped her in front of a full-length mirror & whispered to her to open her eyes & not to avert her eyes. I went to my closet & got the cuffs & belt. As I put the belt on her she looked at me.

“Stop. Look in the mirror & nowhere else.”

I cinched the belt – tight but not so tight as to leave deep impressions in her smooth skin.

I asked her to hold up each wrist as I put the cuffs on her. As I did this I could see her chest flush deeply.

“Are you sure?” Now is the time to say no.”

“I’m positive. What is my punishment?”

“Punishments! Biting my cock is one. Then my balls. You’ve earned more.”

I placed my hand on her pussy & gently spread her lips. I had avoided her pussy much of our first encounter – until toward the end of our time together. I wanted & needed that contact this time. I felt her clit swell to my touch & her breathing quicken.

“I see you’ve ignored your grooming. You were so wonderfully smooth when you left last week. Now you have this stubble which must be very uncomfortable. That deserves a punishment. Climb up onto the bed.”

“Don’t speak. Just nod yes or no. Do you want to cum?” She nodded frantically. As I sat next to her on the bed I could smell her arousal.

“Which hand do you use to masturbate? Just wiggle those fingers.”

She waved her right hand at me from where it was at her side. I released her left hand from the belt.

“Jill off for me. Don’t stop until you make yourself cum. Talk to me & tell me what’s happening to you. Let me know when you’re close.”

“I can’t. I don’t like this. I won’t cum this way.” Please let me use my right hand. It feels unnatural this way.”

“So laying here on my bed with a pussy ready to explode, nipples like rubies, your aroma so strong I’m almost overcome with desire, that’s all so natural? Get to work.”

She began stroking herself. Watching her it was as though she were a young teenager trying to figure out what felt the best but not sure even where to feel. I unclipped her other arm & raised it above her head. Still fully dressed I lay down next to her with my face, my mouth close to her armpit. I remembered her reaction when I had sucked a bit on her pit last week.

“What are you going to do? What are you doing? That’s so nasty. I’m dirty & smelly there. DON’T YOU DARE. And I began nursing her armpit. And her fingers began moving on her clit like she’d die if she stopped. And she came. The sound was unnatural – like air trying to escape her lungs but couldn’t. Her arm had my face clamped to her pit. I was perfectly content to lick & suck the soft stubble. Her hand was resting on her sodden pussy. Her thighs were soaked. I gently took her sticky hand & rubbed it in her armpit. She spasmed again at that. I moved her fingers back down, rubbed them in her nectar then brought them up to her mouth. She shook her head no. I said that she had to taste herself.

“While I’m fucking you I’m going to sink my prick into your cervix, pull out & have you suck me. Will you do that?

Her answer was to take her middle finger in her mouth, suck it clean then finger-fuck herself to another shattering orgasm.

“You are an amazing woman, R. For someone who never masturbated & couldn’t cum, you are very good at it. Or you’re the best faker in the world.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.