Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent - Cover

Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A pair of young people working as camp counselors are thrown together in a way that leaves them no option but to explore each other's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

I got fired from my job down on Wall Street because a little Italian girl that I had eaten out with great relish was interrogated by her black dress mama into giving up the fact she had learned all about the “Birds and Bees” from the nice man down at work with the “Ever so nice” name of William Malloy.

I knew as soon as I got called down to human resources that my goose was cooked because they had Mutt and Jeff, the two security guard dumb-bells standing by to walk me back to my cubicle and retrieve any personal possessions.

Teresa was a great piece of ass but she had shit for brains when it came down to resisting the interrogation techniques of her Sicilian mama with the hook-nose and the sweet looking ass that was stuck inside the crappy black clothes those widow ladies wore all the time over in Queens.

Teresa’s mom was waiting for me on the sidewalk and I was a little bit fearful because sometimes the Italian females tend to get a little emotional about daughters and sisters and some crazy sense of honor about things that were just plain old instinct and more in need of getting used rather than just falling into a depressed state of mind over some silly love interest that had already moved on to greener pastures.

“You no-good Irish prick. Why do you fuck my daughter with your frat-boy cock? You don’t have enough slutty Irish girls to slip the salami to like the animal you really are inside that three-piece suit?

My Teresa is a good girl.

She don’t need to get fucked by you stuck-up college boys with your educated cocks that go poking around in places you don’t belong like my Teresa’s beautiful pussy she is saving for her husband as soon as we find him. You better not be putting a bambino in my Teresa’s belly because that will ruin her chance at happiness in this life.”

In all honesty, the foaming at the mouth lady in black was making a lot of sense to me and I felt real terrible about humping the more than willing Teresa in the supply closet with her short skirt pushed all the way up to her belly button and her legs wrapped around my waist like we were on our honeymoon in the South Sea Islands.

I remembered how tight she was and I knew the mother was probably right because my experience was when girls are that tight, they didn’t know shit from Shine-o-la when it came to spreading their teenaged legs.

I hoped that my Teresa didn’t spill the beans about my spearing her cute little sphincter with her all bent over the busted water cooler stuck in there because they were too lazy to bring it down to the basement for disposal.

That little girl could grunt up a storm of sincere moaning and groaning when she got it from behind like that.

I wondered if she got any of it genetically from her mama because in all honesty, this Teresa’s mama was one hot number even in the shapeless black dress.

She was almost jumping up and down on the grimy sidewalk with her mature tits bouncing and her ass cheeks swinging without any girdle to hold them in check for modest contemplation.

I found out that she was called “Angie” in short for Angelica and I didn’t mind the fact she had a thin hint of a moustache above her lip because she more than compensated for it with her hour-glass almost perfect figure for a woman pushing forty that obviously was in drastic need of getting laid to shuck her anti-male attitude even if it was in defense of her only daughter. I could easily understand her burning desire to protect her only baby from the filthy pricks and nasty minds of us pussy-hunting young hooligans hoping to nail any sweet young thing with a willing attitude.

“I sure do want to make amends, Mrs. Leone. Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it with no problem.”

She looked at me with those hard dark eyes and I saw her angry moustache wiggle just a little making me want to shove my tongue down her throat and lick her tonsils right there on the street.

Of course, that was completely out of the question, because she was a respectable woman and I was “just fired” ass-hole with no say in the matter at all.

“All right, Mister fuck-boy, you come with me and we see my family to make a finish on this insult if you have the balls to be a man and take the consequences of your fun and games with my little Teresa.”

I knew she was under the impression that Teresa was all innocent and such, but the truth of the matter was that Teresa was tight due to lack of practice with a real cock. That didn’t mean she wasn’t ready to bend over for any boy that asked or to go right down on her knees and start sucking at the first excuse. I guess it was more in her nature rather than something she learned from a book or from some other girls that clued her in on all the tricks.

Mrs. Leone and I took the subway out to Queens and I purely didn’t mind at all when she sort of molded her sweet figure into my groin with the burning fever of a female in full heat and ready to do the nasty with the first dick that came calling for some honey to remember her by when he had to go back home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.