Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A pair of young people working as camp counselors are thrown together in a way that leaves them no option but to explore each other's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

That weekend in the woods with my two teenaged nieces Abby and Serena was a real eye-opener for me about making assumptions without knowing the true facts.

The two girls were almost identical in appearance.

It was also true that the exterior features were not at all indicative of their inner strengths and weaknesses. Abby had surprised me with her ability to adapt to almost any situation. Serena surprised me because she was more romantic than kinky and I had thought just the opposite to be true. I also found out that they behaved quite differently together than when I was interacting with them in a one-on-one scenario.

They were both far more experienced than a guy would expect a teenaged girl to be. My supposition was that they had both been receiving a lot of practice from the boys at the private school that they attended out on the Island. I finished that weekend certain only that Abby was much more anally oriented than Serena and that she knew a whole lot more dirty words than any one I knew.

When it came time for us to return to the city, I was a bit nervous about facing my sister-in-law Ronnie with guilt written all over my face. I suspected she was not too convinced by the rumors of my limp wrist attitude and that any trust in my treatment of pretty teenaged girls was seriously misplaced. I knew it was a mistake not to take any condoms with us, but willing pussy is a commodity that one does not ignore inside a sleeping bag out in the woods on a cold autumn night.

I was fully aware of the fact that Serena was limping from my heated expedition up her Hershey Highway while her sister was sound asleep right next to us. Of course, I had already done her sister Abby twice in the front and a nice slow hump in her tight little rear door for good measure. It didn’t seem to bother her at all and in fact she was positively beaming with energy and good spirits. It was probably not fair to make a comparison there because Serena was a whole lot tighter back there than Abby and she literally cried with the exertion of stretching to take me inside. I tried to make up for my schoolboy passion by kissing away her tears and cuddling her the rest of the night. I could tell she was eating it up from the way she kept looking up into my eyes and virtually melting away in my arms. We had all taken a quick plunge in the chilly waters of the mountain stream that ran down to the inlet to the channel that ran out to the sound.

The two girls had clung to me like a grapevine on the short ride from the bridge to their apartment on the East Side. I sort of hung back in the hallway no wanting to look straight into Ronnie’s eye because I knew she was a canny broad that would spot my guilt at a thousand yards. I think she was already suspecting that Serena, her perfect little baby, had taken it up the ass from the way she was holding her hip and I was the only creep in fucking distance in the middle of the woods. Fortunately, Abby was putting on such a good act of being all bright and well-behaved that I hoped she would escape her mother’s knowing eyes.

“Will, I want you to tell me you were not bonking my two girls out there in the woods.”

My sister-in-law’s words hung over me like a sword of justice. I instinctively knew that any denial or any excuse would only make things worse, so I pretended complete ignorance and put it down to a long night of restless sleep and the girls having to wash up in the cold waters of the mountain spring.

“You know me better than that, Ronnie. I wouldn’t touch a hair on their little heads. They were perfectly safe with me. You got a fine family and should be proud of the both of them for being proper young ladies.”

She looked at me with that look that intuitive females have with years of male falsehoods and outright deception.

“William, you know you shot your load all over my prom dress before my date even had a chance to give me a kiss. Just because you eat pussy better than any man I ever met doesn’t give you a right to be humping my little babies.”

I remembered how I had tried to make up for my transgression in ruining her prom dress and wondered if she tasted a good now as she did back then. I had gotten the impression lately that her often absent husband was humping any female co-worker he could get his hands on and as a result, poor Ronnie was getting the short end of the stick.

We sat down in the kitchen with coffee and donuts and she hustled the girls out the door for school. I watched them leave a bit wistfully because I was in a mood to nail either one or both of them at the earliest opportunity.

“I better not hear you were humping one of my girls, William Malloy. I swear I will cut your balls off if they tell me you got them pregnant or some such thing.”

I laughed nervously because the very thought of being separated from my balls in such a fashion was a fate worse than death.

“We had a good time and your girls were perfect ladies.”

I certainly was not going to tell her how they had taken turns sucking me off right inside the sleeping bag. They were both skilled with dispensing oral sex and looked like they had lots of practice with their male counterparts in the private school.

“Will, I am not feeling like a perfect lady right now. Is there any chance you might give me a few licks for old time’s sake?”

She was so direct in her question that I was inclined to change the subject. One look at her pleading eyes was all it took to convince me to acquiesce to her invitation.

My still attractive sister-in-law sat down on my lap and I could tell from her yielding flesh that she was not wearing a stitch under her bathrobe. I was ready right then and there to spread her knees and push my face up into her thirty-five year old snatch. She stopped me by saying,

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.