Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent - Cover

Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A pair of young people working as camp counselors are thrown together in a way that leaves them no option but to explore each other's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

All of a sudden, my cousin Nancy started to change her entire attitude. She was hanging out with a bunch of prima donna bullshit artists from downtown that thought their poop didn’t stink like the rest of us. One minute she was our Queen in residence and the next she was off with the upper class and wanted nothing to do with us commoners. I really wanted to lock her bedroom door and give her a good spanking before I taught her a memorable lesson with no lube straight up the rear door. That didn’t happen and it was probably for the better because she lost interest in that bunch as soon as they dropped her like a hot potato for some Italian model in town for a quick shoot.

I got a look at the model and she looked like she was in desperate need of a big mac and a king-sized fries because she was all skin and bones. I never thought what with the pasta and the other good Italian food those women over there would have boney asses and caved in cheeks. Hopefully, she made up in enthusiasm for her lack of curves.

With Nancy on the shelf, I was at a loss to find a suitable partner for a camping trip over to New Jersey. I knew that Maria hated the woods and constantly complained about spiders and snakes and anything else she could use as an excuse to get out of going. Marsha was all caught up in her mothering duties and the other girls around the neighborhood were too busy trying to nail down husbands to take time out for a little fun time in the woods. I was almost ready to pack it in and give up when my twin nieces Serena and Abby volunteered to go providing I would guarantee we would all be in the same tent and that I would protect them from the dangerous animals including the two legged kind.

Now, those girls were only seventeen and I was afraid that my sister-in-law Ronnie would tell me to screw off because we weren’t on particularly good terms ever since I had cum on her prom dress in the back of the van when she rode on my lap because we had so many people in the car. I know it sounds horribly tacky but what’s a fellow to do when a pretty girl starts squirming around on his teenaged dick on the George Washington Bridge at rush-hour. I drained out so much spunk that it went through my thin trousers and onto her pretty pink frock with sticky evidence of my depraved nature. That was eighteen years ago and that girl had a memory like an elephant. I had even licked her pussy to make up for it the following weekend but I knew I was on the list and it would take a lot more than that to get off.

I should explain that Serena and Abby were not the prettiest or the brightest girls at Saint Leo’s but they did have a couple of pair of budding breasts and teenaged asses that looked mighty fine in a tight pair of blue jeans. One thing that made me pause was the fact they were both a couple of chatterboxes and never seemed to catch their breath between sentences.

As far as I knew neither of them had a boyfriend and I could understand it because they both were quick to beat out the boys in almost everything including throwing a baseball and how far they could spit. I figured all they really needed was a good spanking to straighten them out and it seemed like a perfect opportunity to let them sob and protest out in the middle of the woods inside out tent where they had no opportunity to escape because of the dark unknown outside that closed flap. They had me outnumbered but I was fairly certain I could handle the both of them unless they had some secret weapon I was totally unaware of.

Serena was the oldest by a couple of minutes but she took charge of Abby like there was a gulf of years between them. I notice right away when we were alone together that Abby was about the most submissive girl I had ever seen. The petite Abby did everything but kiss Serena’s ass when the more assertive girl issued her an order in a tone that stated there was no room for discussion. I had to admit it was a bit confusing because they looked so much alike and I discovered at night inside the tent, they were impossible to identify until they were pushed into some sort of physical response.

Fortunately, we had the kinds of sleeping bags that could be joined together. It made it a lot more comfortable because we could turn and snooze in different positions without feeling all bundled up and restrained. I laughed when I saw Serena wearing the head to toe bunny sleeper looking like a real live bunny girl. To top it off she was constantly putting her thumb in her mouth making her seem more like a baby than a grown-up girl. Abby was wearing only her smiley face panties and a pair of socks that matched. I was surprised she was showing off her boobs but all she really had was a little swell to squeeze and nipples that seemed constantly aroused. I wasn’t sure if it was the cold New Jersey night air or the fact she was thinking about getting laid.

Anyway, we all made a show of getting to sleep but, in all honesty, sleep was the furthest thing on my devious mind. First off, when I managed to roll over to Abby’s side, my pecker was rubbing right on her teenaged flanks like it was sent on a searching party for pussy. I heard her stifle her low moan of pleasure and it was all downhill from there. She lifted her face to mine in the darkness and pushed her tongue inside taking time to count all my teeth. We swapped spit for a long time as my happy dick got well-acquainted with her soft derriere in a way that left her no doubt that I was fixated on sliding all the way down to the back of her slightly damp slit. She pressed her taut little ass cheeks into my groin like a crazed pole dancer on steroids.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.