Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent - Cover

Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A pair of young people working as camp counselors are thrown together in a way that leaves them no option but to explore each other's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

It was about a week after the threesome in the movie theater with Nancy and her new friend Maria. My Cousin Nancy finally saw the wisdom of replacing her BFF Marsha with the juicy little Puerto Rican bombshell. I was certain Maria was hot to trot to try on both of us at the same time to accelerate her roller coaster ride to perdition.

Marsha was all caught up in taking care of “Little Ricky”, her present from a married Irish cop with four young ones of his own. Both Nancy and I helped Marsha with her expenses since that prick wasn’t about to give her the time of day unless she got on her knees and made him feel good.

At least, she seemed happy toting around the little bundle of joy everywhere she went and even to church on Sunday. I never saw such a well-adapted vision of motherhood than Marsha on her worst day. She had this sort of glow to her face and never even bothered with make-up anymore like she was not interested in pushing her pussy to the other sex. She was thoughtful enough to give me the odd hand job when Nancy was too busy to take care of me or was involved with some new man-friend from her job downtown. The fact that she had put on a lot of weight since the birth of her little boy was not a drawback, because she was on the skinny side before that fateful occasion.

The fact that Marsha was away visiting her relatives in New Jersey left the three of us with time on our hands and we decided to take advantage of the relaxed atmosphere to do some hard partying together.

Maria had some of the filthiest videos I had ever seen to play on the big screen television to help us get in the depraved mood of kinky playtime. She told us that they were “homemade” films and that she had helped set the cameras and microphones up for the production. It was obvious that the actors and actresses were all amateurs but they all showed a winning sense of eagerness and enthusiasm for showing their naked skills. I thought I saw her in one of the scenes on her knees with her back to the camera with her head bobbing non-stop in slurping rhythm.

The huge black man wearing only his hat kept patting the top of her head like she was an obedient puppy and his smile was as real as it could possibly be.

I got my clothes off as fast as I could and when I turned around, I saw Maria down on the fluffy white carpet licking my Cousin Nancy’s snatch with a familiar confidence that showed it wasn’t the first time she was tasting the ecstatic twenty year old standing with her legs wide apart to give her full access to the succulent goodies.

I moved in behind Maria’s jutting hips and straddled her backside with my muscular thighs. Slowly, I rubbed my hardness up and down her slightly damp crack noting the slickness of her tight channel. My shaft was so wet with pre-cum that there was no need for lubrication. I pressed her tightness hoping her sphincter would eventually surrender to my demands.

The naughty Nancy was transfixed with the sight of my thick cock disappearing into poor Maria’s curved brown cheeks. I felt her rubber band opening stretching to allow me entrance and then slid in until I bottomed out deep inside the Puerto Rican girl’s rectum.

Maria intensified her tongue action in Nancy’s hairless slit and I knew my cousin was on the verge of a strong release and that there was no turning back. I had the dark-skinned girl firmly in my grasp and I gave it to her hard and fast. I knew at this rate, it would not be long before I was spilling my seeds into her rear door compartment. I lifted my face up to Nancy’s lips and she pushed her puddle of saliva into my mouth licking my tongue with hers like we were giving each other transfusions of spit to grease our lips.

My ejaculation was on me before Nancy started down the orgasm path but she caught up to me and we both gave it to the happy girl from both ends until she floated on our precious bodily liquids. I pulled out from her flanks and held her down as I spanked her naughty bottom with my nasty sounding palms right on her reddening cheeks. I looked up into Nancy’s eyes and saw the lust reflected there informing me that she was waiting patiently for her turn.

“I am going to use my belt on you, dear cousin!”

Nancy shuddered in speculation of that kinky promise of correction to her bottom. I knew that Nancy liked taking it up the ass more than most girls and it seemed that lately she was tuned in completely to a hard spanking on her backside and sometimes even right on her twitching cunt with the little riding crop that stung like the sudden pain of a bee’s sting in her delicate private place.

Maria was nervously shifting left and right like a little girl needing to go to the bathroom.

“I have to go pee, guys. I can’t hold it any longer.”

The devious Nancy giggled and held her head locked in place between her knees.

“You can’t go until you christen my Cousin Willie’s face with your sweet juice. He will be happy to lick you clean when you are finished. Am I right, William?”

I knew that once Nancy got something into her head there was no way around it. I just nodded my head and scooted underneath Maria’s belly to place my chin and mouth in position to receive her offering.

“All set, cousin, be sure to return the favor to Miss Maria’s mouth at the same time.”

I could tell Maria was a bit shocked at our kinkiness but she squatted right on my face with her full bush and I knew she was on the verge of letting the flood go because she was already dribbling a little trail of pee right on my lips.

Nancy was watching us intently because she fully intended to let Maria have it right in her pretty little mouth as soon as she let go on the other end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.