Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent - Cover

Sharing Cousin Nancy's Tent

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pair of young people working as camp counselors are thrown together in a way that leaves them no option but to explore each other's sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

About a year after our initial mutual understanding in my Cousin Nancy’s tent, we both were thrown together at the family re-union in the hall above Murphy’s Funeral Parlor. The only way to get in and out of the meeting hall was to go through the lobby of the undertaker’s place of business and it was a sobering exercise for one and all.

All of my older relatives seemed mightily displeased at the inconvenience and I can’t say I blamed them much because if I was that old I would be unhappy at coming face to face with mortality in the middle of a festive occasion.

The hall was actually leased to the local union of sanitation workers commonly known as “Local 717”. I had helped to clean the place up for our re-union and could attest to the fact that there were more empty beer bottles than any other item of trash not yet disposed of in a proper receptacle.

Cousin Nancy and I kept our distance for that entire year and she told me it was for best because I was not quite eighteen and she had already turned nineteen just before Halloween. I did have a girlfriend of sorts in Mary Connelly. She lived in the house next door and had four older sisters with a different sort of attitude than she. Mary was a religious girl always muttering her prayers when you would think she might be enjoying herself doing something frivolous. Her sisters were just the opposite and I guess in a certain sense they all qualified as bone fide “sluts”. None of the guys in the neighborhood considered that to be an insult like being considered a “tease” or a “bitch”. There were certainly enough of them to go around making a young man’s life filled with nubile female land mines in unlikely places.

Nobody in the family suspected that Nancy and I had done the dirty two-step inside her tent and I was not about to announce my undying love for her at the dinner table. Besides, everyone assumed Mary and I were a number because they saw how receptive Mary was to my fingers on her boobs and my lips puckered just for her lovely sweet face untouched by cosmetics of any type. In truth, I had only gotten to first base with her and her below-the-waist region was a “no man’s land” of mystery and sheer speculation.

We had gone through a short period of fear when she missed her period after our tent frolics that summer but it turned out to be a false positive and she was safely assumed to be a “virgin” just like all unmarried girls in those days. I can’t imagine the chaos of her being found to be pregnant and the father no other than her altar boy cousin, William Malloy.

She had her constant companion, Marsha Lynch with her at the family outing. That was par for the course, because those two were like bookends, right down to looking like identical twins.

I had heard some of the family discussing how unnatural it looked for two girls to be so close. At first, I didn’t quite get the drift of that line of conversation, but then I realized they were insinuating my Nancy was a Lesbian and was interested in her own gender for companionship. I knew for a fact that was not true, but any defense on the basis that she was great in bed and could suck a dick and take it up the ass just like any well-endowed female would be the kiss of death for my close family relations in the future.

So, I kept my mouth shut and watched from afar, knowing the safest line of action would be to stay detached from the drama and just go with the flow.

I was sitting down minding my own business with my supposed girlfriend Mary Connelly and one of her “slut” sisters by the name of Judy. Judy was like in her mid-twenties and she was already showing the visual signs of her dissolute lifestyle with puffy eyes and the noticeable bad teeth that she tried to hide by not smiling with her lips parted. In all honesty, I have to admit the gap in her teeth and her prominent canines turned me on a little bit, but I did my best not to react to her seductive posturing.

Mary was rubbing the back of my neck in a display of possessive ownership. I figured it was her way of sending out a signal that she was laying claim to my cock and bids from unattached females would not be appreciated. It was not a scene that I wanted to continue much longer, because I was getting tired of her obsessive jealousy. Her older sister Judy was wise enough to keep her distance, when Mary was around, because she had listened to her insulting rants on more than one occasion. Still, I remembered a hot summer night, when Judy was returning from a frustrating date with a guy that had just come out of the closet. She was fit to be tied and moved around the porch like a cat on a hot tin roof. I got her a glass of lemonade and ice and she swigged it down like it was a vodka martini. Judy and I had only been out on a single date which was for the express purpose of making her real boyfriend Dominic jealous enough to make her take it in the back seat of his Chevy. At least, that was the way she explained it to me and it seemed a simple deal until Dominic took a baseball bat to my ribcage to express his displeasure. I wouldn’t have minded except Judy had only given me a hand job when she had promised me her best “on your knees” oral massage for playing the role.

Anyway, she was pacing up and down the porch and suddenly she stops and bends all the way over right in front of me and with an angry look over her shoulder, she says,

“Do me in my ass, boyfriend, this girl’s got to have it. Show me how you shove it up Mary when she is trying to make you feel real good.”

I wanted to tell her that her sister Mary was a total tease and that I had only gotten to first base with her, but I had my pride and just spanked her pretty cheeks like I was used to this sort of request. I made a point of yanking down her bloomers real quick and she started to get a little balky because maybe she was having some second thoughts. I didn’t want to give her chance to back out, so I spread her cheeks and made her take it all the way up without any further ado.

She screamed so loudly when I hit bottom that I thought for a moment she would wake up the rest of the household. Nothing happened like with lights going on or people asking questions so I guessed that sort of action was routine on a Saturday night in their household.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.