Logan and Alex - Cover

Logan and Alex

Copyright© 2016 by Unca D

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Logan DeVry is attracted to Alexandra, a young computer technician at his office, after she helps him with a problem filing documents. He woos her and discovers she is involved in LGBT affairs, although she insists she is not a lesbian. When their relationship reaches the lovemaking stage, Alex confides that she is a pre-op trans woman. This initially puts Logan off, but his love for her overcomes his reluctance. In the end he discovers new dimensions to his sexuality, and to hers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   TransGender   Shemale   Fiction   Anal Sex   Slow  

Logan and Alex stepped, nude, from her kitchen toward her living room. “Logan — I’m going to use the bathroom. I need to brush my teeth and take my pills.”

“And, another anal douche?”

“Well, I’d rather be safe than sorry ... wouldn’t you?”

“Agreed.”

“Logan — do you like lingerie?”

“I don’t think it looks good on me,” he replied.

“Lingerie on ME, smartass.”

“Your body is so gorgeous nude, why cover it up?”

“To add a little drama,” she replied. “To add an element of play. Here...” She opened her closet and led him inside. “I love lingerie. Over here is my collection. Some are costumes from my adult video days.”

“They let you keep them?”

“Yes ... If they were custom tailored, they let us keep them. And, wigs. They let us keep wigs since they were custom fitted. I’m not into wigs so I never kept any.” Alex took a hanger off a rod. On it hung a red bustier with a matching G-string. “Like this one.” She held it against herself. “It was made for me. I have some red fishnets to wear with this.”

“Mmm...” Logan rocked his head back and forth.

“Not your cup of tea?” She returned it to the rod. Why don’t you look through these while I take care of business. See if there’s something that entices you.”

“Okay...” Logan began flipping through the hangers on the rod. He selected a long gown made of very sheer and very soft white gauze. He carried from the closet. “I found something,” he called through the bathroom door.

“Almost done,” she called back. She emerged rubbing lotion into her hands.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“Hand lotion.” She stepped into the bathroom and returned with a pump bottle. “It’s just this.”

He took the bottle from her and handed her the hanger. Alex removed the garment and held it up. “It looks like a kimono,” he said, “only made of gauze.”

“It is a kimono,” Alex replied. “Why did you pick this?”

“I thought you’d look like you were in a cloud. Is that from a shoot?”

“Yeah ... It wasn’t made for me, though. It was made for an Asian T-girl ... Yuki I think was her stage name. I never knew her real name. I don’t think she was even Japanese.”

“What was it — T-girl on T-girl action?”

“Exactly.”

“You did that?” he asked.

Alex let out a little snort. “You can’t imagine some of what we did. As long as I was the bottom, I didn’t care. Work was work. If I recall, Yuki was the star of that film. Mine was just a supporting role ... she did me, a couple of guys and a birth woman. In between takes I tried this on. Yuki thought I looked cute in it so she gave it to me.” She slipped into the kimono and tied it closed with a narrow belt.

Logan regarded her. He could easily discern the twin, pinkish-tan charms of her breasts through the sheer fabric, as well as the shadow of her pubic patch. “I think that’s really sexy.”

“See? I told you.” Alex headed into her closet. “There should be an obi to go with this ... Ah, here it is.”

“What’s an obi?”

“It’s a wide sash that goes around the waist. A true obi can be ten feet long, with the ends formed into elaborate bows in back.”

“I think I’ve seen pictures of Japanese women wearing those.”

“This one’s fake — the bow is sewn together and it’s held together in back with some Velcro.”

“For quick disassembly,” Logan mused.

“Exactly.” Alex wrapped the white satin obi around her waist with the bow in front. She fastened the Velcro and then turned it around her body so the bow was in back. “I haven’t worn this since Yuki gave it to me. I had forgotten it was in the closet.” She stood before him, her arms outstretched. “What do you think?”

“I love it,” he replied. Logan scooped her off her feet and carried her to her sofa. He sat with her lying across his lap, her head supported by a cushion. “I love your pretty blue eyes,” he said. “You really do look like you’re lying in a cloud.”

“I had forgotten how soft and supple this fabric is,” Alex remarked.

“And, sheer. Those sexy breasts — I love your pinks and tans, Alex.” Logan kissed her lips. She slipped her hand behind his head and ran her fingers through his ginger hair.

“You are a good kisser,” she said.

Logan began stroking her breasts with the backs of his fingers, running them across her nipples. Alex closed her eyes and drew in a breath. “Feels good,” she murmured.

“I’ll confess to having watched some Japanese porn in my day,” he said. “Sex while clothed appears to be a staple of that genre.”

“Is that why you picked this?”

“I didn’t realize it was based on a kimono,” he replied.

“I like feeling your touch through the fabric. Feels more ... subtle.”

“You like subtle?” he asked.

“Sometimes. After last night, slow and gentle is what I’m in the mood for now.”

Logan eased some of the fabric from under her obi so he could turn it back and expose her breasts. He leaned down and pressed his mouth against her breast, laying his tongue against her nipple. Then, he began gently nursing.

Alex ran her fingers through his hair. “This feels really nice ... warm ... soft ... Mmm ... Other side?”

Logan mouthed and tongued her left breast. Then, he reached for the bottle of hand lotion, squirted some into his palm and then daubed it onto her nipples. He began giving her breasts deep massage, her slick skin sliding under his fingers.

Alex’s jaw dropped. “Oh, God!” she exclaimed. “This feels SOOO good. The sensations are both subtle and deep. Mmm...”

“Do you want me to believe that with all your experience, this is the first time someone has creamed your boobs?”

“Crazy, huh? Believe it. This is making me so hard, Logan.”

“Let’s see how that peen is doing...” Logan grasped her thick and solid shaft through the sheer fabric. “Wow...” He began stroking its length from its base to its tip. “Want to see what some lotion feels like on it?”

“I like how it feels through the fabric ... for now.”

“Okay...” Logan continued stroking her. Through the sheer fabric he could see her glans peeping from under her foreskin so he eased it back, fully exposing the smooth knob at the tip of her shaft. Then he began a rapid, back-and-forth stroking of just the underside of her glans using the tips of his index and middle fingers and applying almost no pressure.

“This feels good,” Alex said. “Keep doing just this for a while ... Mmm ... Breasts, too...”

Logan continued his deep massage of her breasts and nipples, alternating from left to right. Alex’s eyelids relaxed and they half-covered her blue-gray irises. Her breathing began to deepen and then become heavy. “Oh, it’s starting to feel really good,” she said. “Such luxury ... just lying here enjoying the stimulation ... Really, really good...” Her shaft stiffened and relaxed as she worked muscles in her pelvis.

While fondling her left breast Logan realized her heart was beginning to pound, as he could feel its beats through her flesh. “You’re getting wet,” he said. “You’re soaking the fabric.”

“Yeah? You’re making a wet spot, too.”

Her lips parted and she began to pant softly. “Don’t stop, don’t change it,” she panted. “I’m almost there ... Logan ... Logan — I’m gonna come...”

Alex drew in a breath, closed her eyes and then groaned. Milky ejaculate spurted from her phallus making large, damp stains on her gown. She closed her eyes, drew in a breath and the corners of her mouth turned up in a satisfied smile. Reaching for Logan’s hand she grasped it and squeezed it. “That was really wonderful,” she said. “The tension built slowly and it made for a stronger climax. I knew I was going to come but I didn’t know when. It snuck up on me.”

“A Sneaky-Pete orgasm,” Logan mused. “We made a mess of this gown.”

“It’ll wash out,” she said. “There’s a big wet spot from you, too.” She pointed to her side. “And, we’re not done making messes.”

“Shall we move our base of operations to the bedroom?” he asked.

“Let’s stay here.” She sat up and coaxed him onto his back. Alex grasped the bottle of hand lotion and applied some to Logan’s chest. She began caressing his breasts. “Hmmm ... Not quite the same with chest hair,” she remarked.

“I could have my chest waxed,” he suggested.

Alex drew up one corner of her mouth. “Naw ... Smooth-chested men squick me out.” She began covering his abdomen with kisses and running her palms up and down his hips and thighs. Then, she knelt and began kissing and licking his erect manhood. She wrapped her fingers around it and nodded in approval.

From a drawer in her end table she removed a tube of personal lubricant. “Wait, what — do you keep that stuff in strategic places all around the house?” he asked.

“Why ruin a tender moment by running to the bedroom?” she asked, snapping open the tube and squirting a blob into her palm. She began smearing it on Logan’s firmly erect organ. Alex handed him the tube; then she lifted the hem of the gown and bent over. “Put some on me,” she said as she held apart her buttocks.

Logan smeared lube onto her bottom, working some into her anus. “I still can’t believe the willpower you exert over your sphincter,” he remarked.

“Like I said — all it takes is practice.” Logan snapped shut the lube and set it on the floor.

Then, she mounted Logan, pushing the volume of fabric out of the way and began to lower herself onto him. He grasped his shaft and guided it as she eased herself onto it. He felt it penetrating into her warm, tight rectum. Alex rocked her hips as she settled onto his. “Mmm...” she said. “You’re in deep ... feels good. I told you you’re just the right size for me.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.