Kathy, Again
Chapter 9B

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9B - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I dozed awhile, eventually awakening to the curvaceous beauty beneath my hands, and whispering next to me. It developed that my wife and my daughter were having some sort of conference, and, as I cleared the cobwebs from my brain, it became clear that they were discussing the finer points of being buttfucked. My vision cleared, and Brent was demonstrating the wisdom of knowing when to shut up, wide eyed as he took in the conversation.

That clarity of vision, led to a clarity of perception, as it became clear to me how I could be looking into my wife’s eyes, while snuggling up against the back of a warm wiggly woman. It also explained how Brent could be peeking from behind my wife, while she was delivering her tutorial. All confusion dissipated, once my daughter writhed in my caress, drew my hands to her firm nippled breasts, and, turning her head, whispered to me, “Dad? Squeeze my breasts, just a little harder, please?”

I complied, and she twisted in my grasp. Brent, evidently playing “follow the leader”, reached for Kathy’s bosom, and interrupted her train of thought, eliciting a moan, as he explored her taut nipples, seeming to weigh each breast.

Kathy reached between them, and evidently found just what she was seeking, as Brent’s eyes got large, and he froze for a moment. Sandra contorted herself, and wound up with my firming sceptre riding the crevice between her buttocks. She rolled her hips forward and back, caressing my tool with the promise of her derriere, and moaned in pleasure. Experimentally, I pulled her nipples, stretching her breasts into cones, and she increased her rhythm upon my tool. Kathy was accelerating her handling of Brent’s prod, and the boy looked as if he couldn’t determine whether he should erupt, or go blind. His gaze darted from Kathy’s hard nippled bosom, heaving with arousal, to Sandra’s bacchanalian stroking of my fuckstick with her firm globes. Kathy, characteristically, interrupted the festivities with some sense.

“Before you two boys fountain all your warm stuff over us, why don’t we move on to the advanced practice portion of the lesson?”

The kids goggled at her. “Sandra, you had asked about bondage, and anal intercourse. Still curious?”

“Heck, yes, Mom!”

“Well, do you think that you can trust your father?”

“Mom, I trust Daddy with my life!”

“Really, really trust your dad? Even if he tied you up?”

The girl paused, reflecting. “Yeah, Mom. I can trust Daddy, even to the point of being tied up. Why? Why might Daddy tie me up?”

“Well, Honey, I think that your father might be an experienced guide, to introduce you to bondage, and anal sex. I think that your father might be willing to supervise, while I introduce Brent, here, to bondage with a willing and occasionally submissive partner, and lead him to the pleasures of buttsex.” My spouse turned to me, and included me. “Honey? Do you think that will work for you?”

There wasn’t really much blood perfusing my brain, as it seemed to have all gathered in my pulsing pillar of lust. My daughter had selected this moment to begin, again, to rub her firm ass along my length, not facilitating rational thought. Face it: when presented with the prospect of hot sex with a firm, shapely, enthusiastic young woman, well, which man among us doesn’t get in touch with his inner dog? Season that with permission from my wife to savor those pleasures, well, I don’t think that “foregone conclusion” really does justice to the inevitability of my response.

I lay there, tremblingly erect, reaching for Sandra’s breasts, and my mind whirling with the prospects of this afternoon and where it seemed it would lead. Kathy, again, redirected me.

“Honey? How about you tie me, and then Sandra, and Brent can see how it’s done, and your daughter can learn how it feels to be bound, okay?”

Uh, Okay. Okay, indeed. I rolled out of bed, and drew the “toy box” from beneath the bed. Extracting all the cuffs and several lengths of line, I moved to Kathy’s side of the bed. She attached the cuffs to her ankles, and I secured her wrists. Kneeling, she sat back upon her heels, and I attached the lines from her ankle cuffs, to the headboard. She settled upon her elbows, and I connected one wrist cuff to the other, and bound both to the same headboard. Her dark eyes laughed up at me, from beneath her black curls. “PPHHHHTTTT!” in an attempt to blow her hair from her eyes, she tossed her head. I caressed her head, tucking her hair behind her ear, and bent to kiss her. Her searching tongue explored my mouth, and I stole a fondle of her firm near breast. We broke contact, and I stepped to my daughter’s side of the bed. Brent watched the entire thing, wide eyed.

Sandra, quick on the uptake, had her own cuffs on her ankles, and was trying to determine how she would secure the cuffs to each wrist, puzzling over the catches. I motioned for her to imitate her mother, and secured first her ankles, and then her wrists, like Kathy’s. Similarly, I leaned in for a kiss, anticipating a peck. My daughter surprised me, her tongue pecking at my lips, until I opened to admit her, our tongues dueling within our joined mouths. I grasped her breast, weighed it’s firmness and pinched the turgid nipple, and Sandra’s moan of pleasure pumped a few extra bits of blood into my shuddering man club.

Snagging the lubricant, I moved back to my bride. I squeezed a healthy glob onto Kathy’s rump, and motioning Brent to open his hand, did the same into his palm. While he spread it over his erection, I massaged the goo into her anus, and, once she had accepted two of my fingers, turned to Brent. “You position yourself at her opening, and let her direct you from there, okay?”

Evidently, plenty OK. He knee walked into position, and placed his jelly shined prod at her asshole. Kathy sighed a deep breathe, let it whoosh out, and looked over her shoulder. “Just slowly press against me. Wait until you feel my muscles relax, and then press just a little harder.”

I stepped back, refereeing the wrestling match to come. Kathy “Whoo! Whoo! Whoo’d” her way into the proper buttfucking zone, and then leaned back a bit. Brent, paying attention (and who wouldn’t?), inched his own hips forward, matching Kathy’s movements. Slowly, his member disappeared into my wife’s fundament, and she took on a look of clenched eye’d bliss.

Soon, all of his hardness was buried in her depths, and I gazed at Kathy’s face. Her smiling gaze met me, and she panted out, “Whew, Honey! He’s not quite so wide as you are, but, Ghawd! He’s so firm, so hard, it’s like another kind of fucking altogether! Thank you for letting me introduce him to anal!”

Brent grinned at me, kind of embarrassed, and shrugged. I shrugged, myself, and observed, “Son, you know, if you take care to show her a good time, you may learn a few lessons that other women,” and here I indicated my bound daughter, “may appreciate. And, if you pay close attention, and bring the lessons home, you may find that other women appreciate those lessons, frequently.”

Kathy joined in. “Brent, Honey? You can move, slowly, now, please?” Then, to me. “Mark? Somebody’s waiting for you!”

I turned my attention to my daughter, bound, naked and kneeling, before me. I shifted up to her head, and bent to kiss her. Her urgency, her heat, seemed to flow from her tongue, into my core, and I felt my johnston twitch with additional turgor. I anointed her seat with the jelly, and applied additional dollops to my own blue steel throbber.

“Daddy? Would you please finger me? Mom looked like she really enjoyed it, and I guess that will help me relax my butt. I never thought I’d be telling my Dad this, but your thingy looks pretty big, and awfully hard, and I want to be greasy and loose for when you first take my ass.”

I don’t know if this was true confession, or my young woman playing to well documented male ego failings, but, in either case, her words went to very center of my prong and laid steel at it’s core. I slid one slick finger along her intergluteal cleft, and pressed home into her brown flower. Her ocher face burst into a sunrise like smile, and she wriggled on my intruding digit. “Oohhh! I never thought it would feel so nice! Hmmm! Give me a second finger, Daddy!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.