Kathy, Again
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I dozed awhile, eventually awakening to the curvaceous beauty beneath my hands, and whispering next to me. It developed that my wife and my daughter were having some sort of conference, and, as I cleared the cobwebs from my brain, it became clear that they were discussing the finer points of being buttfucked. My vision cleared, and Brent was demonstrating the wisdom of knowing when to shut up, wide eyed as he took in the conversation.

Kathy was in preceptor mode, describing how she relaxed to allow me to enter her colon, and then how she managed her breathing until the sexual feelings grew to overtake her. Sandra listened, gaze fixed upon her mother, as her mother recounted strategies to relax one’s sphincter, and how important lubrication was. My wife sang my praises, telling how my slow initial efforts, and deliberate acceleration of intercourse, aroused her, helped her to relax, and fired up sexual feelings, until we were both flat out running for our release.

Evidently, sleep had restored me, because “Little Mark” was starting to peek over Kathy’s hip, in order to get into the conversation. Kathy noticed, and her hand grasped my tallywhacker, rubbing her thumb over the head.

“I see that someone has joined us in the land of the living!”, she observed. “This might be a good time for lesson two!”

We were arranged, women supine, men kneeling between their knees, towels and lube staged between us. Katy explained, “First, let him get you good and excited. How, is up to you. I really enjoy a nice pussy lapping! Then, you ought to be on top, at least for the first time. That allows you to control how fast, and how far, he enters your butt. When you feel like you are in control, you can relax, and that makes the entire experience more fun for you. Later, in the advanced buttfucking class, we can talk about being buttfucked while tied up.” She grinned, the kids laughed.

“Uh, Mom? Advanced class? Just how long is this semester, anyhow?”

“Oh, honey! There is an entire curriculum, and so many different ways to love your man! Let’s just try to keep to today’s topic, okay?” At the revelation of the sexual smorgasbord in his future, Brent displayed a wide grin, which Sandy promptly shushed. “Look, you! One adventure at a time! You just enjoy today, don’t be getting all ahead of your self! Why don’t you think about how many girls would get you sex tutoring from their parents, and have you demonstrate the lesson, or let you watch their mom and dad get it on, or even let you fuck their butt? Hmmm? You just enjoy the fun times that you are about to have, do not get ahead of yourself!”

Boy paid attention. “Yes, Ma’am! Live for today, let tomorrow take care of itself! I’m gonna focus on the beautiful girl perched on my lap, here and now, and not gonna worry about things that haven’t happened yet!”

I thought I heard my daughter say, “That’s what I thought!”, but I couldn’t be sure.

I joined in the conversation. “So, Honey? Is this a good time to get started?”

Kathy smiled at me, “Yep! Now is good!”

I kissed my way up her smooth legs, and settled in to her sex, nuzzling her folds and kissing her center. Extending my tongue, I ran up one side, then the other, of her flower, eliciting a hum from my wife. She pulled me back, and directed Brent, “Now, why don’t you show us you know your way around a kitty, hmmm?”

He moved directly in for a lick, and began to rub his nose on Sandy’s clitoris, while evidently running his tongue around her labia. It appeared that she approved, as she ran her fingers through his hair, and moaned with each lap he took.

Kathy drew me back into her center, and I resumed making love to her petals. Soon, the two women were taking turns moaning, sucking in a deep breath, cooing encouragement to the man exploring them. Can’t speak for Brent, but I was throbbing, and immersed in my wife’s pleasure.

Soon, Kathy determined that we had enjoyed enough warm up, and drew me away from her again. “Now that we are all slicked up and thoroughly warmed up, it’s time for the main event!”

She positioned herself on hands and knees, and motioned for Brent to recline. She waved me into position behind her, and handed the lube to Brent. “Sweetie? You ought to make sure Sandra is nice and juicy. Don’t be stingy with the jelly!” I matched his actions, worming first one, then two, fingers into Kathy’s fundament. Once the women were well greased, I explained step two. “Brent, now we lube ourselves. Once again, be generous. A butt doesn’t produce lube on it’s own, unlike a pussy.”

I skidded up to my wife’s seat, and Sandy straddled her boyfriend, scooting until his prong lay beneath her sex.

“Here’s how you start things off”, I counseled. I settled my crown against her star, and leaned in, gently pressing for entry. Kathy exhaled, inhaled, and panted a few times, her dark flower admitting me several inches. I paused, she panted a few times, and then she moved backward, accepting still more of my throbbing hardness. She paused, and then turned to the wide eyed kids.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.