Kathy, Again - Cover

Kathy, Again

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Our usual night time routine resulted in Kathy and me cuddled in our bed, and I was beginning the sweet slide into sleep. As I slid into sleep, I wondered about that father-daughter conversation, and how it might go, or even when we might have it. Maybe I’d get seriously lucky, and Sandra would approach her mother for that conversation. I fell asleep with that hopeful thought caroming about my mind.

The boys awakened me, of course. Between the television, and their playing roughly, I awakened, got up to splash some water on my face, and started the coffee. Along the way, I shushed the boys, and directed them to get dressed and go outside and rake up leaves.

Kathy soon made her own appearance, gratefully cradling her own coffee cup. She knows how I am before I’ve had a chance to metabolize my first cup of coffee, but evidently was not going to let that stop her.

“So, I suppose that it is fair, if we get to gawk at Sandy making whoopee in the living room, that she get to admire her father’s technique in the bedroom, don’t you think so too?”

I gaped at her. “What?”

“Do I really need to repeat myself, or do you simply need a minute to process my question?”

“I need a minute.”

She gazed at me coolly over the rim of her cup, occasionally taking a sip. I eventually regained the ability to speak reasonably coherently, and tried again. “You saw her?”

“Yep. That mirror is placed just right for me to see what, or who, is in the doorway. Were you going to tell me you saw your daughter watching you roger her mother, or was that going to be some kind of secret?”

She was having way too much fun, putting me on the spot like that, but I was too flustered to notice. I gaped several times, and eventually went with my least offensive gambit, or so I hoped. “I just did not want to ruin the moment, you were enjoying yourself so, I thought it would be rude to snap you out of your trance of orgasmic bliss.” There, I thought. Try to skewer me with that!

“Perhaps it made me hot, to see my daughter become so entranced by the stud muffin that is her father, and my husband, plowing me so thoroughly. Have you considered the possibility that I told her to slip into the house, and left a door open for her to do so, so that she could have something to compare Brent to? Now I have the interesting dilemma of why my husband might want to try to conceal from me, the fact that we were being watched, by our daughter at that!”

Skewered I was, and thoroughly at that. I was working my mouth. I know I was, I could feel the air moving in and out of my mouth, but no sound was produced. Kathy continued.

“Do you have the hots for your little girl? Does it excite you that she is a sexual being? Does she look like me at that age, do you want her the way you wanted, and had, me? Or do you...”

At that point, she collapsed into laughter, the severe accusatory look fading away. “Oh, I had you really going there! You should see how guilty you look! I never imagined that you would fall so completely for that bit, but you dove in, headfirst, and never came back up for air! Ha, ha, I just made all that other stuff up on the fly, and you kept looking guiltier and guiltier! Oh, I so rarely get one over on you, but this one, this one, hell, I’ll keep enjoying this one for a long, long time! I’m going to tease you about this one, when we’re both in the nursing home!”

She eventually wound down, and caught her breath. “I told Sandy to stop by the house, and figured that we’d be well into our celebrations by the time she showed up. I never figured that you’d assume you alone had seen her, and not share! Well, now she knows how a man can pleasure a woman, and now she can compare her boyfriends to her daddy, when she wonders how good it can be.” Kathy sidled up next to me, and laid her head on my shoulder. “I’ve been your little black girl since our second date in nursing school, and you have been my silly white boy. You work so hard to make things nice for your little family, and then you work so hard to please me in bed. I want Sandy to know how it can be, when you connect with a man, and he wants your pleasure as much as his own. Now, she knows. Now, I get to have a chat with her, about life choices, and man choices.”

“Honey, you are wrong about one thing. I’m don’t want your pleasure as much as my own, I want your pleasure more than my own. When you let me know I’m getting you off, it lights my own fuse, and I’m never too far behind you.”

The boys careened back into the house, and once I had inspected their work, and pronounced it fit, they were off to visit their friends. Sandra stumbled down the stairs shortly thereafter. Uncharacteristically, she approached the coffeepot, and, a glance at her mother earning a nod of approval, Sandra poured her own cup of coffee, and joined us at the table.

The moment lengthened, until Sandra started. “After what you guys saw me and Brent doing the other night, and what I saw you two doing yesterday, do I really have to ask permission for a cup of coffee?”

Kathy raised one eyebrow towards me, and so I responded. “Well, yes. Until you are out of the house, and on your own, you need to consult with your mother or me regarding going out, how late you stay out, and other adult decisions. That includes coffee. While I recognize that you have not been particularly consistent in obtaining that consultation, you are beginning to place yourself into circumstances that might end up with adult consequences, and you must seek adult consultation. For our part, we need to start thinking of you as a young woman, and recognize that you are beginning your trek out of childhood. For a start, substituting coffee for sleep is not a good plan.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.