Kathy, Again - Cover

Kathy, Again

Copyright© 2016 by Reltney McFee

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What if Kathy and I had made a life together, instead of going our separate ways after nursing school? Here is a fantasy answer to that question.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

When you have been married for several years, things get shoved to the back of the desk. You have jobs, the kids have appointments, then they become teens, and you have a different set of pressures keeping ... things ... on the back burner.

Then, your Darling Wife arranges for the kids to visit your mother for the long holiday weekend, and you discover that that burner, the one at the back? It has moved forward. Yippee!

We waved at my mother, as she pulled away with our kids in her minivan. She had been observing that it had been too long since the children had visited, and things nicely fell into place.

Kathy leaned into me, on the front porch, and wrapped her arms around me.

“You remember that thing you like? That thing that I don’t do all that often?”

“Lately, between your schedule and mine, and the obligations of parenting, you have described a lot of activities. Do you have something more specific in mind?”

She gazed around, innuendo in every flick of her eyes. “Well, I sucked you a couple of days ago, and so that item is covered. So, Mr. College Graduate: how long has it been since you last had Miss Kitty wrapped around you? Or massaged my colon?”

I was speechless. She took advantage of my stunned immobility, and grasped my hand, pulling me towards our bedroom. I stumbled woodenly along, drawn as much by her hand as by the delights she had tantalized me with.

She backed up the hallway, her eyes rich with promise. I know she was talking: I watched her sultry lips move. What I do not know, is what she was saying. Yeah I heard the words, they sounded like “I see that rod hardening in your pants. I remember how you taste, when he gets all red and hard. I remember how you feel, when you slide home in my kitty. I remember how you feel, when you stretch me so full, when you fuck my little bottom. You and I have some business to take care of, business that we have let go far, far too long...”

Yeah, I heard the words. I wasn’t really paying much attention to the words, as I watched her release my hand, and slip her blouse over her shoulders, watched it flutter to the floor. Her brassiere slipped from her shoulders, and she released the fastening, and it joined the blouse on the floor. Her firm breasts moved languidly as she released the button on her jeans, and wriggled them down her womanly hips. Her panties fell to another hip twitch, and she was nude before me. I abruptly became capable of independent movement, and struggled with my own clothing, admiring her freshly shaved folds, her impish smile, her erect dark nipples on caramel breasts.

With movement came processing. I began to comprehend her narration, as she continued to foreshadow her design. “Now that I finally have you alone, you can take advantage of me in just the way I want. Ooohhhh, you look so hard for me! I want you to fuck my little puss, and then, when you have me limp from climaxes. Roll me over and fuck my butt. I want you to finish in my butt, to fill my colon with your babymakers.”

That was right around the point where I lost my last item of clothing, as well as all restraint. I stepped to her, and, wrapping my arms around her, tumbled the two of us into the bed. I devoured her lips, as if seeking her very breath. Once I got settled atop her, I began to caress her curves, holding my weight with one hand.

She was not idle, meeting my kiss with her own ferocity. Her own hands roamed my body, settling about my throbbing dick. Slotting me at her introitus, she raised her hips and drew me within her. She broke our clinch at that, whispering, “Yess! That’s what I’m talking about! Now, pound my pussy! Let me have it all!”

I was happy to accommodate her. I drew back, and plunged into her depths. Spreading her oils along my prong, I hammered her sex with my own, clasping her to me as I collapsed upon her. The only part of me moving was my pelvis, as we collided again and again, her panting moans a soprano counterpoint to my bass-line of coitus.

Together we climbed the stairway of pleasure, cresting and pouring out over the top. I clutched her to me, and found myself taut as a bowstring, spasms of delight causing me to twitch with each jet of my release, white hot like the flame of a cutting torch, a plasma jet of lust filling her.

For her part, she was scratching my back into a lattice of sensation. Each nail drag seemed to drive me deeper inside her. Each tug of her muscles of love drew another spurt of goo to paint her ovaries.

She took her own sweet time moving once again, and she deliberately eased down my torso, until she was right at my drooling tool. Noting my detumescence, she nuzzled my wet prong over her cheeks, and settled it within her mouth. Her tongue danced around the head, and she applied suction, as if hydraulics alone could resurrect me.

She persisted in her efforts, finally eliciting a tremor in my johnson. She noticed, and pulled off it with a pop, returning to face me. “You had better not be done for the night!”, she admonished me. “I have big plans for you and your (ahem!) ‘little friend’ here! You’re getting back in the game, you have several more plays to complete before you can return to the bench!”

She returned to her labors, and I showed my appreciation in unmistakable terms shortly. Once she was satisfied with my erection, she rolled over onto her hands and knees, and, waggling her derriere, invited me to climb aboard. “You haven’t ravaged my poor little butthole lately, and it’s time you did so. You came in my mouth, you pounded my kitty, now I want you to fuck my butt!”

How could I pass up an offer like that? I reached into the bedside table and retrieved the lubricant, opening the tube and applying a generous helping to my throbbing lance. Slotting my head at her pucker, I started to bear down, easing my way into her tightest hole.

“Hold on, there, cowboy! Let me get you started, and then you can have my way with me!” Her halfway grin convinced me to hold still, as she worked herself up to this unaccustomed pleasure. I realized that if she was relaxed with things, we both would have a good chance at a good time. That might set the stage for a repeat encounter, at some later date. Perhaps, not all that much later!

She panted, and slowly eased her way back, engulfing my crown. She paused, and rocked back and forth a bit, relaxing her sphincter and taking more of my throbber with each movement. I caressed her firm hips, enjoying the ripple of her toned muscles beneath her smooth skin as she eased me fully inside her.

Soon, I felt her anal muscles clasped around the base of my prod. She paused, then.

“Whew! You stretch me, back there! Give me a minute to get used to you being in my butt, and we can begin to move a bit.” She panted for a moment, and then experimentally drew me from her, and reseated me in her dark depths. As if to determine if she liked the sensation that move created, she repeated it, slowly, and evidently determined that she did, indeed, enjoy it. She let me know.

“Yeah, now, you can start to fuck my butt! Give it to me, ‘cause I’m gonna want all your little swimmers in my ass, so I can be squishy with you all afternoon long!”

The part of me that was doing my thinking, thought that was an excellent idea, and I started a familiar reciprocation, in an unfamiliar orifice. Kathy’s response was her usual, she was enthusiastic and vocal, and cheered me on whenever we made love. Me, hell, I’m your basic Mark I, Mod Ø Man-Pig. She was hot, wet, and enthusiastic. I was accelerating to an epic pounding fuck, and she was cheering me along. I clasped her more tightly to me, caressing her breasts and teasing her nipples, and she began to slam her ass back into me, meeting my every thrust. We raced together, chasing our release, and together leapt off the precipice of joy we had sought.

She howled, she bucked, she twitched, and her ass clasped me like an arm wrestler’s Alpha handshake. I dug my fingers into her hips, drawing her closer to me and poured my every heartbeat into her orifice, streams of baby juice washing her colon clean.

The sun had moved, eventually, and shining into my eyes was an effective way to awaken me. Blearily, I tried to move my arm so I could see the time on my wristwatch, only to realize that My Darling Wife was sleeping next to me, that arm wrapped beneath her. I slowly eased my way clear, and wobbled to the bathroom. Once I drained the radiator, I realized that the day was nearly halfway gone, and if we were going to accomplish anything, before dinner, we ought to get moving.

Leaving Kathy to her slumber (richly deserved, indeed!), I made my way down the stairs. While the coffee perked, I loaded the dishwasher, and cleaned the pots and suchlike that wouldn’t fit or get clean in the dishwasher. My labors were soon rewarded by the steaming elixer of wakefulness, which I carried reverently into the basement where I started the laundry.

Kathy had awakened shortly after I settled back upstairs at the kitchen table. She cozied up to me, her own coffee sending tendrils of bliss Heavenward.

“So, we have this time alone, and no kids for another entire 24 hours. What do you want to do with our day?”

I leered at her. “Well, I have a few ideas in that regard!”

She slapped my arm. “You had your way with me last night, and we are going to finish our chores, before any fun and games today! I’ll get the kitchen cleaned up, and the laundry started, and you cut the grass and clean up the yard. Now!” she insisted, as she saw I was beginning to argue. “Now! I promise you, no happy times, until the chores are done! Git!”

While this sounded promising from a Saturday night recreation perspective, there was the price to be paid first. I set to work.

I finished putting the mower and the rest of the tools away, about the time Kathy had finished folding the freshly cleaned sheets. I was directed to the shower, and, once cleaned up, clean cut, and clean shaved, she invited me to make the bed. Closer to my goal, at least!

Kathy had dinner simmering on the stove, and we settled in to enjoy her efforts. We chatted, a pleasure sidetracked by vociferous children and the demands of redirecting said children. Together, we cleaned up the kitchen, placing the left overs into the frig.

I took a beer into the living room, Kathy a glass of wine. We watched TV, a DVD of a movie we both had really enjoyed, and she settled in under my left arm. As we watched, commenting from time to time, I caressed her far arm, and, finishing my beer, settled my right hand into her lap. She brought her leg onto mine, and I explored the revealed expanse of thigh. The pleasant weather had the beneficial effect of leading Kathy to select a front buttoning sundress today, and, as I released buttons from the bottom, her firm thighs were increasingly uncovered. Approaching her center, I noticed her own hands set the wine glass down, and reach for my own hardening tool.

She reached a decision point, and, standing, released the remaining buttons, allowing the dress to float about her ankles. She reached behind her, released the fastening of her bra, and it joined the dress upon the floor. Shimmying, she removed her panties, and she settled upon her knees before me.

I was considerably focused upon her little display, and my waggling prod, revealed as she removed my shorts and underwear, provided drooling proof thereof. Kathy leaned forward, breathing on my trembling joint, and slowly absorbed my length within her mouth. She took my breath away, my beloved wife, inhaling my member and working it with her tongue, as her throat reached to engulf me. She reached the depth she desired, and slowly withdrew, only to return. Her pace deliberately accelerated, until she was flat out sucking me off, working her hands about the portion of my reltney not caught up in her tongue’s dance.

Something moved, in the periphery of my vision. Something, that should not have been there. Sandy should have been at her grandmother’s, not in our kitchen, wide eyed, watching her mother pleasure me in the very spot where she had teased and pleased Brent.

I was torn. Her mother was doing really remarkable things to my pleasure lance. We had been in a bit of a drought, and the last several days had been a delightful return to what I hoped was normal. On the other hand, I was not entirely certain that providing a live action tutorial of how adults in love demonstrate that love, for the enlightenment of my teenaged daughter, would be, in retrospect, any kind of a good thing.

In the end, of course, for am I not a Man-Pig?, my balls did my thinking for me, and I closed my eyes, threw my head back, and rested my hands on Kathy’s dark curls. She took my hands, drew them to the back of her head, and, pulling off my dick, murmured, “I want you to fuck my face. Take my throat, Honey!”.

Knowing that she had my full attention, she crossed her hands at the small of her back, and settled her mouth again upon me. Her brown eyes smiled up at me, and she began to caress my dickhead with her tongue. I accepted her invitation, drawing her smiling face up and down my cock, pressing into the farthest reaches of her throat, as she gagged, and coughed, and came back for more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.