Hunter and the Dancer - Cover

Hunter and the Dancer

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - When a low-level assignment goes off the rails, Hunter Lightfoot struggles to protect an opinionated, headstrong, fifteen-year-old girl while unraveling a conspiracy that leads all the way to the White House.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

PRESIDENT RICHARDS LOOKED UP from the briefing paper he was studying and removed his reading glasses when Lucas Smith entered the Oval Office.

“We have an update,” Lucas said, sitting in a chair in front of the desk and crossing his knee.

Richards leaned back. “You’ve got them?” he asked.

“No. But we know where they’re headed. They were spotted in Genoa. We confirmed he bought two tickets to Rome in Nice. Lightfoot worked in Rome for three months, two and a half years ago. He has contacts there.”

President Richards nodded, then asked, “How do you know they’re not contacting someone in Genoa?”

“He’s never been there. They had to change trains for the connection. Our guys are sure it’s Rome. We have our people heading down there from Paris.”

President Richards nodded again. “Make sure the CIA is on top of it. Let’s not lose them again. We need this situation resolved, Lucas.”

“Yes, Mr. President.” Lucas Smith stood and left the Oval Office, closing the door quietly behind him.

President Richards set the briefing paper aside and turned in his chair to stare out through the bulletproof green-tinted window. He was worried. So much was riding on shutting down the Hollister girl; peace in the Middle East, not to mention his own legacy. One girl stood between him being lauded in history or jailed in disgrace, and yet, it didn’t sit easy with him. She was an innocent.

Who was this Hunter Lightfoot?

Reaching for the phone, he buzzed his executive secretary. “Have Lucas send me the file on Lightfoot, please.”

“Right away, Mr. President.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.