Dorable - Cover

Dorable

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - There are many ways to drop out of society and there are many reasons, as well. Josh is just, well, happy to be by himself. That is, until somebody shows up on his houseboat one day.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Slow  

Gee’s turn:

Never did get to the stupid bookstore. Went from the police station straight back to the hotel room.

“Shit, Josh! Push me into the shower.”

“You wanna take your clothes off first.”

“I suppose,” I said.

I have no point of reference. Nobody I know of – NOBODY – has killed somebody. Even Dad, a war veteran, but he was a logistics officer. NOBODY. And I did it without thinking. I was lying in bed. We’d made love, me and my hunky Josh. But it was different.

I was different. I was awake. I tossed over, facing away from Josh.

“You’re awake,” he said softly.

“I am.”

“You okay?”

“Am I?”

“I think so.”

“I killed the guy, baby.”

“He would’ve gotten me. He was going to save his buddy. Binary solution. One or the other.”

“I know. Still...”

“Dude’s been hitting women for weeks. I’m thinking that capping ‘im didn’t deprive the planet of a potential cancer cure. Wasn’t a Nobel laureate.”

“Still...”

He pulled me gently into his arms, a safe place if there is such a thing. His lips kissed my eyebrows like butterflies landing. He knows what to do.

“When we get home, we can call around and maybe find a counselor, if you want.”

“I don’t know ... Maybe I need to talk with my pastor.”

“I’ll support you, princess. Sort of owe you yet another life.”

“Another?”

“You, dear girl, are my rebirth. That was the first life you gave me.”

“You’re so silly,” I said. I kissed him. “And I love you so very much.”

“Good,” he said. “I adore you.”

He does. I roll back to face away from him, knowing that he will gather me in his arms and he’s alive and I’m safe and that’s what matters. I go to sleep again and wake up in the morning when he tries to slip out of bed without disturbing me.

He’s standing at the toilet, peeing, and doesn’t hear me walk to the door so I can stand and watch. Yes, I’m a little bit of a fetishist about that. One thing is that it has to be mostly soft for him to pee, so it’s got that delightful dangle that I find so appealing about him walking around naked.

Second thing is, that was the BIG difference between little boys and little girls when I was six or seven and oh so curious. Playing ‘doctor’ with the little boy next door, I thought that his ability to pee standing up was such a great and interesting advantage.

Josh jumps a little when he turns and sees me.

“I could’ve helped you with that.”

“I didn’t want to wake you. You’re especially beautiful in the morning, you know.”

“You keep telling that lie long enough, I’ll believe it,” I said, stepping up for a kiss.

“You are. It’s a different version of my Gee, tousled hair and all. You sleep okay?”

“After you held me. I need to do that, you know ... When I’m bothered, get you to hold me.” Holding him, I slide my hands up under the T-shirt –we both sleep in them – and fasten them on his waist above his hips, pulling him against me to illustrate ‘holding me’.

“So damned beautiful, Gee,” he says, almost reverently. His nose goes straight into the mess that is my ‘pillow hair’. I know what love is. This is part of it. And that part of him that I was fascinated with, the delightful dangle? Wasn’t dangling.

So what’s so horrible about leaving for breakfast with semen leaking out of me, my pussy still twinging from a wonderful orgasm or two? Nothing.

“We’re still newlyweds,” he laughs.

“I will always be your naughty schoolgirl, buddy.”

“Yeah,” he grinned. “That nasty little redheaded schoolgirl next door.”

“Stoppit!” I squeaked, “Or we’ll NEVER get to breakfast...”

“Is that a threat? Or a promise?”

“I want breakfast,” I giggled. “Gives me strength. Then we can tear up the bed until noon.” Sex. It’s GOOD. Unlike my first marriage, where sex was sort of like a little kid getting turned loose in a candy store, with Josh it’s the same candy store, but I know what the GOOD chocolate is, and I can relish gourmet quality until my eyes hurt from being squeezed shut. Yes, I squeeze my eyes shut when I come. Josh noted it in one of our post-coital moments.

Josh knows how to follow instructions and I know how to give them and I can use his tongue to its best function, dragging a huge orgasm out for the longest, until I lose muscle control. Like the first time we did that.

“Wow! That was something!” he pushed out between breaths.

“What? I wasn’t able to analyze...”

“You kept coming and all of a sudden it just sort of relaxed and this rush of juice...”

“Oh, god, Josh! I’m sorry! I’m grossing you out.”

“Far from it, little tiger,” he said. “You know I’ve told you you’re delicious. That was wonderful.”

“What was it? I never came that hard in my life,” I asked.

“Like I said, you were practically vibrating, then it relaxed and Mmmmmm ... I guess I understand what you get from me...”

“Oh, YOU’RE wonderful when you come in my mouth,” I said. “It’s wonderful ... You swell and throb and then start squirting...”

“Sort of like you just now.”

“You’ve taken me places I’ve never been before, Josh.”

“As it should be. I love you, and we’ve entered those places together for the first time. You’re my dream.”

But it’s Saturday morning and there’s a breakfast to be enjoyed and a trip has been planned.

It’s difficult getting dressed when your lover’s hands keep getting in the way.

“Stooooppppppp!”

“Hotel rooms make me horny,” he said.

“We’ll give it a workout this evening, I promise,” I said. “You need to take me to the zoo.”

I was giggling as I subjected him to similar harassment, but he doesn’t’ harass very easily. I ended up with my mouth full of a raging erection. That’s okay. We both know where this isn’t going, and I’m giggling while I grasp his dick lightly with my teeth. I let go, give it a little peck of a kiss, then tuck it back into his briefs.

We both wobbled our way out to the car and got in. My iPhone told us where to find breakfast, then we made our way southward into Houston, destination zoo.

We got there just before it opened and being in no particular hurry, we enjoyed the tranquility of the park, that is, if your definition of ‘tranquility’ includes the squeals and calls of kids going to the zoo with their parents. We waited until the lines of people waiting to be the first ones inside had dissipated, then leisurely strolled in, me with the camera bag over my shoulder, Josh with a tripod under an arm.

I know – shooting pictures in a zoo is kind of a step back from what we were doing a week after the hurricane, easing through the marshes shooting wildlife in its actual habitat, but then south Louisiana sadly lacks hippopotami and wildebeests, although a couple of long-horned cattle I photographed as survivors of the hurricane would put a wildebeest to shame.

As the day heated up, we changed locations, heading to a museum where we could wander around in cool air.

Late in the afternoon we got back on the road, heading north to the hotel. We had a highly recommended Vietnamese restaurant in mind. Josh got me started on cold spring rolls and pho, and now I’m hooked. Vietnamese, okay, but the cuisine’s become so mixed that I can enjoy another treat, Thai-style iced tea.

“It’ll keep you awake,” Josh warned.

“Good! I have some promises to keep.”

“No movie?” he queried.

I shook my head. “No. Not after yesterday. I want a room with a locked door. You in it with me. Maybe something on TV, but I plan on entertaining myself without the TV.”

We had an enjoyable meal, tucked away in a corner of the little restaurant. Still, I was very wary when we left, walking through the parking lot to our car.

“You’re paying more attention,” Josh said.

“Yesterday ... From just your average day, right into chaos,” I said.

“The world is a safe place, Gee. Unless it’s not.”

“I know, huh?” I said. I knew now in a way I didn’t really know yesterday, that in a moment, one might need to make a decision to go to extremes to protect the people you love.

Yeah, the people you love. That’s him there, getting into the car. We’re both sated as far as food is concerned, but there are other appetites and that guy sitting by me has wakened a ravenous beast in me. I want it – that would be HIM – often. Like right now.

The trip back to the hotel seemed inordinately long, but we finally got there. I attacked him once the door to the room closed behind us. I’m glad Josh is not one of those guys who has to lead. Oh, he does from time to time. I think it’s an even contest as to who initiates, but this one is MINE.

Let’s see. There’s supposed to be a sequence to this stuff, right? First a kiss or two to signify a desire for intimacy.

I pushed my Josh back against the wall just inside the closed door and welded my mouth to his. Step One – check!

Second step is a little fondling to set the tone. He had his arms around me. I squeezed one of mine between us, cupping my hand over what is euphemistically termed his ‘package’. There’s a bit of data. He’s getting hard. I’m happy. So Step Two – check!

Now all those ‘How to drive your man wild’ articles talk about the importance of foreplay, you know, to bring maximum pleasure to him, and to prime your own pump.

This is me and Josh and there IS no separation between foreplay and whatever is supposed to be the Main Event.

The Main Event. I suppose that orgasm is the Main Event, but some people seem to think that if we didn’t get his dick in my pussy then it’s not really sex. Let me tell you, I don’t care HOW Josh makes me come. I come. His fingers will do it, and I’ll shake and squeal my orgasm into his mouth as we kiss all the way through it. That’s a good one. More than once my hand timed him just right, too, and we both end up with juices all over. I dare somebody to tell me that we missed the Main Event.

Then there’s his mouth. Guy’s got a magic tongue and he loves how I taste. First, he tells me. Second, he’s down there ALL the time. Sometimes he just DOES me, lying between my thighs, lapping and sucking and making ‘mmmm’ noises like a kid eating ice cream. I end up digging my heels in his back, and gosh ... Main Event. At least the first round.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.