Paradise in a Name - Cover

Paradise in a Name

Copyright© 2016 by Foeofthelance

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David Solomon is an ordinary American college student who suddenly finds himself the beneficiary of a millennium old debt. He just has to remember the world's oldest advice: "Be careful what you wish for."

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Paranormal   Genie   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

“So, the card works,” David announced as he placed a large pepperoni and pineapple pizza down in front of Sam and Parisa. The trio had ended up in front of a Sbarro’s, and the smell of freshly baked pizzas had completely overwhelmed the young genie. Neither Sam or David could think of a good reason to tell her no, so pizza it was. The toppings, however, had been chosen by the boys. It was one of their favorite mixes, and at that point David was looking for some familiar ground.


David had actually been a little nervous as he stood in line waiting to pay. He kept rubbing his thumb over the raised letters of his name, expecting the gold to flake away and expose the credit card Parisa had created as the fraud it was. But no matter how hard he rubbed, the gold remained. When it was finally his turn to pay he handed the card over with a huge smile, feigning confidence in it he really didn’t feel. His concern must have shown on his face, as the cashier frowned when she looked at the card before.

“I’m not sure I can take this,” she said. She sounded somewhat hesitant about it. “We don’t usually take prepaid cards that aren’t backed by a credit card company.”

“It’s, ah, bank issued card,” David lied. “It will work. Try it and see.”

The girl’s frown deepened. “I don’t know. Do you have ID?”

“Sure.” David handed her his driver’s license, trying to fake confidence he really didn’t feel. The girl scowled at the thin piece of plastic as she compared the face on his license to the man standing in front of her and the name on the license to the name on the card. She opened her mouth as if she were going to say something, frowned again, then finally shrugged and ran the card. The seconds seemed to take an eternity to pass by, but it was barely long enough for him to inhale before the register started spitting out a receipt.

The girl’s brow furrowed as she ripped it off the printer and handed it over along with the card. “Weird. I’ve never seen the system process a card that fast before. It must really like you.”

“I guess so,” David said as he gave her an innocent shrug.

“Whatever. Pizza will be ready in about ten minutes. We’ll call you when it is ready.”


“I told you the card would work!” Parisa rolled her eyes as her husband sat down across from her. “What good would it be if the card got rejected whenever you tried to use it?”

“I don’t know,” David admitted. “I’m not used to having a magical credit card.”

“We could buy sooo much,” Sam said in awe. “There’s this new game-”

“No.” David shook his head, then stopped and frowned. “Well, maybe. I just ... don’t want to take advantage of this.”

“Argh, not this again!” Sam groaned and buried his head in his hands. “Dude, I know you have hang ups about using your grandfather’s money, but-”

“But what?” David scowled. “If I wanted to mooch off of someone else, I’d have stayed in New York. The entire point to coming out to Ohio in the first place was so that I could be my own person. Get a job on my own, get a place on my own. Not just be another spoiled wannabe like my uncle.”

“Yeah, and the only reason we have an apartment is because of me,” Sam pointed out. “You didn’t have the credit score, remember? And as for a job, what job? If your dad hadn’t guilt tripped you into accepting payments from the trust fund to cover our rent, we’d probably be homeless and starving by now. Just take the easy road for once.”

“But-”

Parisa put her hand over David’s. “He is right, husband. You are supposed to take advantage of this. The entire reason my father gifted me to you was to provide you with a life of comfort and leisure, so that you might pursue that which interests you, rather than you toiling away for the rest of your life so that others might profit from your burdens.”

“But then I’d just be using you,” David protested weakly.

Parisa smiled. “And I hope you use me often and well.”

“Not like that!” David threw his hands up in the air. “That I have no problem with-”

“You do remember that I’m right here?” Sam scowled.

David shot him a dirty look before continuing. “Look, Parisa, it isn’t that I’m not grateful for what you are offering, its just ... I want to be my own person, you know? I want to know that what I have in this life is something that I’ve built for myself, and not something that’s just been handed to me on a silver platter because of who my family is.”

“I understand,” Parisa said. She gave him a reassuring smile. “It is important for you to be able to make your own place in the world. But, my husband, you must still eat, you must still appear clothed in public, and you must have a warm bed to sleep in by night. It is not within my powers to make you a great man, merely a wealthy one. What you do with that wealth is up to you.”

David shook his head. “I don’t see how that is any different.”

Parisa only nodded. “That is because you do not come from a land where djinn are common. And I am sure that your grandfather must spend much of his time controlling the wealth you are loathe to spend, or at least has followers who manage it for him. My family has served at the sides of warlords, scholars, and priests for many centuries. Yet we have never conquered a nation, invented a science, or blessed a single soul in that same time. I may merely provide. It is up to you to act.”

David nodded slowly. It seemed as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. “All right, I suppose I can understand that. Its the sort of thing where I can show up to school in Armani or Goodwill, but its still up to me to pass the test.”

“Exactly!”

“So does this mean I can use the card then?” Sam whined.

“No, because you would take advantage of it,” David replied. “If I start acting rich, well, people will think I just finally gave in and started spending the family money. If you start acting rich, they’ll think we’re running a meth lab.”

“Awww...”

“But!” David held up his hand to forestall Sam’s inevitable protest. “I will wish for the game. This time.”

David looked at Parisa, who nodded in acknowldgment. “What is the game?”

Heathen’s Glory IV,” Sam answered as he rubbed his hands together gleefully. There was a small puff of displaced air, and then the game was sitting on the table in front of him. “Awesome!”

“Now, may we eat?” Parisa begged. “I am starving, and this pizza smells absolutely wonderful!”

“Heh, sure, chow down,” David said. He was quick to grab a slice for himself, which was fortunate as the pizza didn’t last long. Of the eight slices, fully half were downed by Parisa. She had just finished the last bite of her third slice and was reaching for the fourth when she realized that Sam and David had only gotten two apiece.

“I apologize!” The girl dipped her head down to the table. “Please do not be angry with me!”

“For what?” David asked, half amused and half confused by her apology.

“I have eaten more than you have, husband! You must think I am some sort of glutton!”

David smiled and shook his head. “No, I think you’re just hungry. You’re the one who has been doing most of the work today, only makes sense that you would have the largest appetite. Go ahead and eat your fill. We can always order more if you’d like.”

Parisa raised her head and eagerly snatched up the last slice as Sam watched on forlornly as it disappeared down her gullet. “It’s a good thing she can make food whenever she wants,” he remarked sadly. “I doubt that our fridge has enough room, otherwise.”

“So, where should we go next?” David asked as he started gathering up their spent napkins and paper plates.

“I would not mind looking at more clothing,” Parisa said. “There is so much variety! Far more than what is commonly seen at my father’s court. It would provide me with new ideas for both of our wardrobes.”

“Gack, ugh, no, pass!” Sam stammered. He pointed a finger accusingly at Parisa. “We have computers at home. You can go clothes shopping on your own time. If you really want variety, then we need to take you to Broken Records.”

Parisa looked askance at David, who explained, “It’s a music store. Well, they sell movies as well, but they primarily do music. Actually, it might not be such a bad idea. There’s a lot there that you might find interesting.”

Parisa nodded unhappily. “If you think that would be wise.”

David grunted as he stood up, then grabbed their trash. He started to turn towards the garbage dump, but then the tray, plates, and napkins vanished. He felt Parisa’s warm breath tickle his ear as she whispered, “Allow me...”

David didn’t have even a second to ask what she meant before the two of them were standing in front of Broken Records. He looked down at Parisa, confusion plain across his face. The genie shrugged, then said, “I did not feel like walking. I thought this would be easier.”

David frowned as he looked around. “You forgot Sam.”

“I did not.” Slender fingers slid up the front of his pants, causing David to gasp. “He knows where we were going. He will catch up.”

“Parisa, what are you-”

“Oh, silly husband!” The djinn pouted, but her eyes were laughing. She loved how quickly he responded to her touch. “Did you truly think I wanted to go look at clothes? That was merely an excuse so that we might find a handy changing room. Alas, it seems more drastic measures were called for. Your friend is interesting, but I cannot deny that I have been dying for some more time with just you. Your pants seem unbearbly tight, do they not? Perhaps I should help you with that.”

“But...” Cool air washed over David’s skin as his wife knelt down in front of him and unzipped his jeans. “Damnit, Parisa, people are watching!”

“No, they are not,” Parisa said as she gently worked his cock free of its denim prison. There was still some give to its rigid length, but she knew the cure for that. She held him vertical so that she could drag her tongue along the ridge running along the base of his shaft, slowly backing away until the very tip of her tongue flicked against his frenulum.

David’s brain froze as he tried to focus on two things at once. His eyes were watching the crowd around him while his cock was screaming for him to pay attention to what was going on below his waist. His eyes won out, at least at first. They darted back and forth, scanning the faces of people passing them by for any sort of reaction to the girl on her knees sucking his dick in the middle of the path. But no one seemed to notice. They just continued to walk past to either side, as if nothing out of the ordinary were happening at all.

David let out a shocked gasp as Parisa’s teeth carefully scraped along his cock.

“I am down on my knees and yet your eyes wander elsewhere?” Parisa teased. “A woman might think she is not pretty enough for you!”

“You will never not be pretty enough for me,” David assured her. Then he reached down and yanked open the front of her dress, spilling her breasts into the open. Her dark nipples were already erect, and she moaned lustily as he pinched them between thumb and forefinger. Parisa quickly resumed sucking on him, her head bobbing up and down as she slowly worked her way down his length. She loved the feel of him trembling against her tongue. Muscles tightened and flexed, warning her of his impending climax. Part of her wanted to drive him over the edge then and there, to taste his warm cum as it spilled down her throat, but her body craved more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.