A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 9: Sarah

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Sarah - The Sequel!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I’ll admit it, I was a little nervous, I was about to spend the night with a man, the first since my husband, the second one in my whole life. And he was a lot bigger than Carlos, everywhere. And where Carlos was brutal and selfish, Mike was gentle and caring.

I had noticed though, that when Mike wanted something, Mike got it. He was even more domineering than Carlos, but did it in such a way that made what he wanted the most important thing in the world to you. And I suspected that if Mike was pushed enough, he could make Carlos look like a little boy in his rage. Carrie was looking at him with new love eyes, but I’d been around men like him before, and could see the monster lurking below. It made me fear him and want him in equal measure.

We followed the same plan Carrie had, snuggling, caressing, talking about nothing at all in quiet tones. When the time came, I pulled him to his feet, telling him to shower. “I want you clean, so I can mark you with my scent.”

He showered, noticing his new boxers when he came out. White silk. He donned them without comment, and lit the candles, settling in to wait.

He looked at me when I walked into the bedroom, eyes widening in recognition. I had the same wedding lingerie Carrie had worn. We caressed and fondled with increasing urgency. He dropped me on my back, but I pushed him off. “No! I want you to do me like you did Carrie. Make me your bitch first, then make me your lover.”

It was all I needed to say. He flipped me like I was a feather, pulling me up to my knees. One advantage I had over Carrie was I didn’t need lube, I was dripping like a bad faucet when he entered me. It was the biggest thing I’d ever had in me. When he hit my cervix I screamed and gushed, the first of many. I wasn’t exactly as vocal as Carrie said she was, but I did urge him on.

When he got close, he pulled me back by the hair, slamming with need. I chose that exact time to start talking. “That’s it baby, fuck me hard. Use that monster, I’m begging for it! Use this pussy like you own it, because you do! Breed me! Give me a child like you did Carrie last night. Knock us up, we’ll carry those babies with pride. Fuck me!”

He gave one more lunge, emptying into me. I felt it run down my thighs as I collapsed. He rode me down, then slid off. Wrapping me in those huge arms, he whispered in my ear. “Mine!” I was nodding my head.

“Yes baby, yours. All yours. Another man will never touch me again. You own me now.” He sighed and lay back. After we got our breath back, I kissed my way down his chest.

“Time to recharge the batteries,” I giggled, getting him hard as stone in five minutes. He lay me on my back, putting my legs on his shoulders. He started out gently, but soon he was pounding me to my third orgasm of the night. When it passed, I pushed against him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.