A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen Part Two

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 5: Carrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Carrie - The Sequel!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Wow, wow, WOW! Last night was awesome! I think I’m getting lost again. When I’m not craving Mike, I’m craving Sarah. I was so happy when Mike accepted Sarah. Indulging in a little fantasy, I thought about how much fun it would be if we were co-wives to him, his own little harem, to fulfill his every sexual wish. And ours too, of course.

Sarah and I talked a little before we went to bed. It was her idea to wear the teddies, poor Mike was so out of it he didn’t even stir when I sneaked in to get them. At first, I was a little jealous of Julie. But she and Mike were old friends, and I didn’t detect any desire at all on Mike’s part. Julie might bear a little watching, though. A wicked thought of adding a petitie brunette to our tribe flashed through my mind, but I dismissed it. He was mine! And Sarah’s, of course. That would be all he ever needed. We’d make sure of it.

Sarah also promised me, no matter what happened today, she would make sure that tomorrow I would take the final step. Tomorrow, come hell or high water, Mike was making a woman of me. Just the thought of it makes my little button throb.

After breakfast was over and the kitchen was cleaned, we ventured outside, awed at the devastation. Limbs big and small were everywhere, along with all kinds of debris. We found two folding chairs that weren’t ours, and Mike sat them beside the road. Maybe someone would come along and claim them. His little storage building was flattened, but most of his stuff was fine. He got two tarps out, and we lay everything on one, covering and securing it with the other. Mike said he’d order a better one before the end of the day.

Sarah froze up when Julie said she needed to go see if she had anything left at the campsite. I think she would have stayed in the camper but Mike talked to her, and she got in the truck.

The tent sites were totally destroyed. It looked more like a refugee camp than a vacation spot. We learned management had gotten many of the campers to shelter before the storm got too strong. They had called out to our tent, but it was zipped tight and no one answered, so they had assumed it was empty. Sarah said she had no recollection of that at all. Julie missed them, having returned from a shopping trip just as the storm struck.

Julie looked at what was left of her tent, her damaged car, and burst out crying. Mike gave her a hug before turning her over to me. I patted her back, telling her it would be all right.

“It won’t be all right! Everything we had is basically gone, including my car. I guess I’ll have to call my Dad. Vacation is over for us.”

The kids started crying when they heard her say that. Mike picked little Natalie up, holding her eye level. “Baby, do you think you and Robbie could talk your Mom into staying with us? We’ve got lots of room, and I’m sure your aunts Carrie and Sarah would be thrilled to have you. Why don’t you put it to a vote? All the Hansens who want to finish their vacation say “AYE!”

Robbie and Nat almost screamed it out. Julie stood there, mouth hanging open. She started to object but Mike shushed her. “Too late, you’ve been outvoted. Now be a good little girl and get in the truck, before Uncle Mike has to spank you.” She turned red and the kids giggled like crazy, picturing Mommy being spanked.

“I can’t ... I’ll never be able ... Ow!” Mike had twirled her around and popped her bottom. Not hard, but enough to be felt. The kids laughed out loud.

“Keep it up, little girl, and you’ll get the full treatment. And just to remind you, my hands are a lot bigger and I’m a lot stronger than I was the first time you got paddled. If you’re not in that truck before I...”

I don’t know what he was going to say, because she practically ran over me scrambling into the back seat. Mike took a minute to get the car seats out of her car, strapping them in carefully. Sarah never got out of the truck, kept the windows up, and her head down.

Mike walked over to our tent, and Sarah held her breath. Her concern was for nothing, Carlos wasn’t there. She relaxed when he walked back, shaking his head. We were almost back to the camper before she spoke.

“I needed some more clothes and...” Mike stopped her. “There is absolutely nothing you need from there. Not a damn thing. You’ve got clothes on the boat, but don’t worry. There wasn’t much to salvage for Julie, so we’ll be taking them for a few more outfits this afternoon. If you sweet talk me, there might be something in it for you.”

She leaned over me and jammed her tongue in his ear, making him swerve. “I intend to do something a little sweeter than talk, but that will have to wait until later,” she said in a loud whisper.

“Don’t go back to the camper, honey. Let’s go check the boat, I think we’ll be needing it this afternoon.” He just nodded, turning left instead of right.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.