A Woman Waiting to Happen
Chapter 13: Sarah

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sarah - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

This whole vacation was very unsettling. Always living below the poverty line, we had no extras and did without a lot, especially since Carlos couldn’t keep a job. I realized now that I had traded one abusive relationship for another. Spending time with Mike and Carrie made me realize my days with Carlos were numbered. He’d never change, and at twenty-five I was young enough to start over, even have the family I wanted so badly, if I could find a good man.

I took Mrs. M shopping, overrunning her objections when I paid for everything, even adding things to the cart I thought she might need. She finally stopped fighting it and we filled the cart up. I even took her to lunch at a place she mentioned she’d enjoyed in the past as we rode by it. Then it was off to their temporary apartment to help put everything away. Saul, the old horndog, made me sit with him in the great room, introducing me to everyone as his daughter-in-law. I even kissed the old coot when I left. He blushed deeply, while Marge laughed. I kissed her too, and she clung to me, giving thanks once again.

I laughed and told her she needed to thank Mike, not me.

“I don’t think so dear. Mike has good intentions, and it’s plain he really likes your friend, but I’ve noticed when it comes to execution he looks to you. And I see the way he looks at you when he thinks nobody is looking. That little dark haired beauty better watch him close, or she’ll lose him to you.”

I thought about that a lot on the way back to the campground. It was a pleasant fantasy, but I’d die before I betrayed Carrie, especially now that she knows who she is, and was lucky enough to find a man who accepts her.

Mike was just finishing up with the power washer when I returned. I went in, and when I couldn’t find Carrie asked where she was. Mike flushed, before grinning. “She’s at the boat. She needed a nap and couldn’t sleep while I ran the washer, so she went there.”

“And did you go with her to tuck her in?”

His blush got deeper and his grin wider. “Of course I did. Now, it’s getting time to take you back. Let’s go pick her up.”

He let me go wake her. I took a look at the sheet half hanging off the bed, the towels she was sleeping on, the unmistakable odor of sex in the room, and smiled. It looked like Carrie was a woman now. I woke her gently. Whe she realized where she was and remembered what she had done, she pulled me into a hug and cried on my shoulder, happy tears no doubt. She wanted to tell me all about it, but we didn’t have time.

He delivered us on time, and for a change Carlos was there. Must have went broke early. He was surly, almost rude to Mike, even as he invited him to go out on the boat, grill steaks, do a little fishing, maybe drink a beer or two. As soon as he was out of sight he demanded the money. Mike had spent most of his cash on Marge and only gave us sixty apiece, saying he’d make up the difference tomorrow. Carlos raged at us, slapped me twice and Carrie once, before stumbling off. We held each other and cried, and to distract her, I got her to explain what they did while I was gone. She flushed a few times while she talked, but the results were she actually liked what had happened, and couldn’t wait until he made her fully a woman. Believe it or not, we talked as we drifted off about blowjob techniques and how to excite men.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.