A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 12: Carrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Carrie - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I couldn’t believe the way Mike was spending money. The boutique he surprised us with was top shelf, and he spent more on us than we would normally spent on clothes for both of us than we would have in years. Of course, most of our stuff came from the Salvaton Army and Goodwill. We bought a couple of real nice bikinis, one set was pretty racy. The lingerie stunned us. We had never seen such beautiful things. We both got matching teddies, in black and white, and I got a corset and thong set that really pushed my girls up, with stockings. Sarah got a peach colored bra and panty set that were completely sheer.

We had a nice lunch and I got to drive the boat home! Part of the way. Seems I almost made Sarah seasick whipping back and forth and Mike made me give the controls back. Spoilsports.

After we changed into our old clothes and went back to the campground, and Dad left for another poker game (with our money, of course) we talked about what he had done for us and the old couple he had helped out, wondering which was bigger, his heart or his bank account.

“He’s gotta be pretty well off, Carrie, the clothes he bought us, the minivan, the upgrade he paid to put them into an apartment, he had to have spent a minimum of thirty to forty grand, not counting his committment to pay for his extended care.”

“At least. It’s not the money that makes me want to grab on to him, but it’s a really nice side benefit.”

“So then. Declaring your intentions? You could do a lot worse. Just be careful, Carrie. Remember our days are numbered. Don’t let him break your heart. Did you ever get a chance to talk today?”

“We were way to busy. Help me out and remember to run an errand or something tomorrow, for at least an hour or so. Please Sarah.”

“You got it baby. I expect to get a good report.”

We were up waiting for Mike the next morning when dad woke up, grouchy and hung over. Sarah offered to make him breakfast and he just growled. She asked him if he wanted her to stay with him, but he shook his head no. He was depending on us to provide his gambling money. The fact that he came back to the tent broke three days in a row didn’t seem to bother him, he’d say it just wasn’t his night.

Mike pulled up and we jumped in before he came out of the tent. My bandage hit Sarah on the face before she could react, I took it off so fast. We stayed in our grungy clothes because we were going to start on the camper. When we rolled up I couldn’t believe how big it was. If the boat was a house that could float, then the RV was a house on wheels. It had two bedrooms, a master and a guest, a full bath with a whirlpool tub, a large living room and very nice kitchen.

It had been two years since it had been cleaned, so we had our work cut out for us. We started in the bathroom and the kitchen, considering them priorities. Mike had rented a power washer, and was doing the outside. Men and their toys.

I had made peace with myself about my future. It probably wouldn’t be Mike, but somewhere down the line I would find a man who loved me as much as I loved him. If I could talk him into it, maybe we could adopt a child ot two, and have a normal family. Deep down, though, I still wished Mike would keep me.

Mrs. M, as Mike called her, showed up just after lunch. She moved slowly, using a cane, and when she got in front of Mike she just started crying. He practically carried her inside and sat her on the sofa and sat beside her. I sat down on the other side, holding her hand. When she got her voice back she haltingly thanked him. He just hugged her and gave her a little talk about the circle of life. There wasn’t a dry feminine eye in the place when he was done. Then he told her if she really wanted to pay him back, he’d take cookies. For the first time she laughed and talked about his almost legendary sweet tooth, saying she would have to shop. Mike gave Sarah some money and sent her with Mrs. M to help. She winked at me as she walked out. Here it was, our time alone.

Mike insisted we go back to the boat, where we would both be more comfortable. As soon as we settled on the couch I took his hand, and explained why I didn’t want to come with him yesterday, and apologized. Then I took his head in my hands until we were eye to eye.

“I’ve decided, Mike. I’ll live the rest of my life as a woman. And I want you to show me the way. Will you?”

He looked at me and grinned. “You have way too many clothes on, little girl. Naked, now!”

I think the clothes just disintegrated, they were gone so fast. He sat me on his lap, and soon we were verifying I had not forgotten my kissing lessons. He was toying with my nipples, rolling them, occasionally tugging, rubbing my bottom and rock hard button lightly. I was ready to explode when he picked me up like a feather and carried me to the bedroom, sitting me on the edge of the bed.

“Take my clothes off me,” he ordered me, softly. He had to help me with the shirt because I couldn’t reach that high, and I sat back down, putting me eye level with his belt. I admit my hands were trembling as I unbuckled it, popped his fly, and slowly lowered his zipper. Taking a deep breath, I slid both shorts and boxers down his legs, flinching as his dick, three quarters erect, waved in my face. I could smell him, a strong, masculine scent, with just a hint of musk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.