A Woman Waiting to Happen - Cover

A Woman Waiting to Happen

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Chapter 10: Carrie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Carrie - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Dad must have lost a lot today. He snatched the money away from us pretty quick, ranting about how people like Mike would never respect us because we were beneath him. I almost defended him, but Sarah, watching me, gave me a head shake. At least he didn’t beat us, and after a few more minutes of bitching, he staggered off, going back to the game.

Poker is how we came to be here to start with. Dad got lucky in a game, and on the last hand, the guy didn’t have enough money to call the last bet. So he put up his vacation. This was one of the nicest campgrounds in the country, reservations were usually made at least a year in advance, and he included all the gear.

He came home that night, singing, with a pocket full of cash, and told us we were going on vacation in three weeks.

Sarah and I were excited at first, and the place looked really good when we checked in. We were behind a big bus size RV checking in, and Dad, already half buzzed, told us he was going to have one of those before it was over. Sarah looked at me and rolled her eyes.

We did almost all the set up, while Dad directed. It was one of the better memories I’ll ever had, sitting around the fire roasting weenies. It was almost like we were a normal family. Sarah went off after we cleaned up and showered, telling me how nice the bathhouses were when she got back. So I waited until every one was asleep, then took a shower and met Mike.

I lay awake a long time that night, wondering if I could do what Mike told me on the deck. It would be a defining moment in my life. If I took him into my mouth and later in my bottom, I would be giving up the last vestiges of my manhood. Forever changed, I would be a woman in every sense of the word. Plus, as the marina manager pointed out, this was just a summer fling, a short term romance that ended when we left. What would I do then?

I woke up to my dad groaning with a hangover. I heard the truck rumble up and Sarah stuck her head back into the tent. “Mike’s here. Time to get rolling!”

I wouldn’t look her in the eye. “I don’t feel so good. I don’t think I’m going to be able to work today.”

Sarah looked puzzled, then turned away. I heard the truck drive off, and then an hour later someone came by in a golf cart, and dad hopped in, flush with the money we’d made yesterday. I gave him twenty minutes and then came out. Sarah was sitting there, under a tree reading a trashy romance novel.

“Why are you here? Didn’t you want to work with Mike today?”

She sighed and put her book down. “It wouldn’t be right without you. Besides, your Dad would have pitched a fit. You know he doesn’t like Mike. Actually, it isn’t dislike. It’s resentment. Mike has the things Carlos always wanted. I’m sure somehow Mike has worked for his success, but Carlos doesn’t see it. All he can see is a silver spooned Gringo rubbing his wealth in his face.”

“But Mike has never done that! He’s always been nice to him.”

“Doesn’t matter. Most times perception trumps truth.” Sarah stopped, and looked at me until I flushed. Then she continued.

“Speaking of perceptions and truth, what’s going on? Why didn’t you want to go this morning? You were practically dancing on air all day yesterday. He never said anything, but I could see on his face how disappointed he was.”

“I didn’t feel good!”

“Carrie (I flinched when she called me that), you never could lie worth beans, especially to me. Now talk, little girl, or I’ll have Mike back over here to encourage you, if he has to warm up your bottom to do it.”

That’s when I lost it. Big tears welled up and sobs rocked my body. Sarah held me while I cried my heart out to her. She let me get it all out, then wiped my face with a clean towel. She sat down behind me and started brushing my hair. It was one of my favorite things to do when I needed to be calm. She stroked long and lovingly, not stopping until my hair glowed. Then I returned the favor, brushing her blonde, curly mane until it outshone the sun.

While we brushed we talked, for the first time as woman to woman. I told her my fears on living a new life, could I find someone special, and if I did could I satisfy him sexually? Would making love as a woman be good for me? I was so confused.

Sarah turned and hugged me.

“I think you know what to do with your life, Carrie. You just need to find the courage to do it. And as far as men go, maybe Mike is just what you need right now. After all, it’ll just be a summer fling. You can do as much as you dare with him, and never see him again.”

I sat back, nodding, knowing she was right. I made my decision and grinned at Sarah. “Let’s walk down to the marina, see if Mike will take us on a ride.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.