A Woman Waiting to Happen
Chapter 9: Mike

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Mike - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

It had been a hell of a day. First a shopping trip with Carrie, then Sarah showing up. She was a damn fine looking woman. With better clothes and decent hair, she would be simply stunning.

I kind of expected Carrie to object to the lingerie show, really surprised when she didn’t. I really didn’t expect Sarah to participate at the end, but only a fool would object to two beautiful women prancing around in their underwear. Carrie’s breasts were perfect, smooth little mounds with tiny little nipples that I loved to play with. Sarah on the other hand, really filled out her bra, the little half cups barely holding those impressive mammary glands upright. Her nipples were much larger. I’d feel comfortable saying they could be half an inch long if they were stimulated.

But, bad marriage or not, she was still married, and off limits.

My dick felt like it was choking to death in the confines of my shorts, especially when Carrie came out in the last combo. I didn’t care what kind of moral judgment Sarah passed, I had to have her. Tossing her over my shoulders, I carried Carrie up top and threw her on a lounger.

It was down and dirty relief sex, the tension had been building all day. When I blasted what felt like a quart on her, it went everywhere, including her chin and the corner of her mouth. When I saw my efforts glistening in the moonlight I thought it very erotic, and when her tongue darted out to collect what had hit the corner of her mouth I was enthralled. I wiped it off her chin and painted her lips with it. Carrie looked me in the eye as her tongue did a slow circuit around her mouth, cleaning it all off. I scooped the bigger blobs of hot come off her titties, dragging across her nipples, and offered them to her. She licked my fingers clean greedily. We didn’t stop until she was as clean as possible. She even gave my dick a long slow squeeze, forcing the last remnants onto her own fingers, sticking them in her mouth when she’d gathered all she could.

That’s when I made up my mind. Time to take it to the next level. Our next session would include teaching her how to give oral. I told her that on the way down from the deck.

The girls were really despondent, having to get into what they now called their ‘ugly clothes’, stashing their new outfits and intimates in a dresser drawer on the boat. I was kind of tired, and I almost let them drive themselves back. Good thing I didn’t, Carlos was at the tent, obviously angry that no one was there.

I calmed him down, a little, by thanking him for letting Sarah help me. I gave both the girls a hundred apiece, noticing his eye light up. I was sure the money would be gone before long. I asked if they wanted to help me in the morning and they both assured me they would. Carlos just grunted.

The window was down, and as I got into the truck I heard Carlos snarl at them. “He’s just like all the rest. Fuckin’ rich Gringo, picking you up in his big truck just like the ones back home do the day laborers. Probably gives him a kick, having his own fuckin’ maids even while he’s on vacation.”

I almost got back out, but that would have lead to very bad things. My best friend from the third grade until I went to college was Mexican. He could just barely speak English when we met. I taught him better English, and he taught me Spanish, until by the sixth grade I was fluent. My mother called him her third son because he was at our house so much.

Dad would make sure he had a summer job when he was old enough to work, usually alongside me in the factory. And when I went to college out of state, Manny stayed, going to the local university on a ‘grant’ that appeared mysteriously. I found papers when I went through their things after the funerals, the receipts for his education, from tuition to housing and spending money. It made me smile for the first time in days.

And to be honest, I had always been attracted to Hispanic women. I guess that’s part of the reason I was willing to accept Carries as she was. Dressed, she was the epitome of a hot Latina woman. I was still angry as I drove away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.