A Woman Waiting to Happen
Chapter 5: Mike

Copyright© 2016 by qhml1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Mike - As usual, I'm not going to tell you what it's about. Just read it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Well! If you had told me this morning I’d be in a shower with a cute little transvestite, better yet that I played with her to the point that she had two orgasms and returned the favor manually, I’d have laughed in your face. Maybe it was because I’d had a very long day. I should have been shocked, but I’d already had contact with a transvestite before, and had a little experience with their mindset.

It was in the Philipines, where I was on an open ended assignment, my job to get a local company to join into partnership with an American importer to distribute their products. Part of my contract was housing, and I was in a nice three bedroom cottage that came with a housekeeper.

Mia was very attractive. Petite, with small breasts, she had a killer smile. She didn’t smile much the first couple of weeks, but as she got to know me and relaxed, it would come more often. I flirted lightly, but the wedding band she wore reminded me to keep it mild. She wore her hair in a tight bun until I came home early one day to see it loose and falling almost to her waist. I complimented her on it, and from then on it was down, sometimes in a loose ponytail.

I had a food allowance, which I turned over to her after she served me some dish traditional to her home village. Rice, vegetables(some of which I didn’t recognize), and fish, with a mildly hot sauce. She was a very shrewd shopper, and sometimes she’d return over half the money, saying it wasn’t needed. I tried to give it to her, but she said it was too much. We finally struck a deal she felt comfortable with, roughly keeping a third.

When I found out she had to walk to the market over a mile and a half away every other day, I insisted on driving her. She fought me at first, until I pointed out that she worked for me, and if I wasn’t pleased she could easily be replaced. Her face full of panic, she agreed. I knew I had to calm her fears.

“Mia, you know I’d never replace you. You keep the place spotless, you have a pleasant personality, and you’re the best cook I ever met. Plus you’re really easy on the eyes.”

She glowed under the praise, and asked for clarification on the last statement. “It means I think you’re pretty.” She glowed brighter.

My first shopping trip with her was quite an experience. We went to an American style supermarket first, mainly for cleaning supplies. She bought very little in the way of food, but did stock up on chips, cookies, and soda. Seems she was a bit of a junk food addict. Next we went to the traditional, open air market, where we spent an hour, gathering things she bartered fiercely over. I began to understand how she saved so much on the food bill. When it was finally over we wandered into another section, filled with clothes, jewelry, rugs, and a multitude of other items. Mia saw a scarf she liked, and I bought it for her. At first she was shocked, then she went into a rant when I didn’t even argue over the price. Luckily most of it was in the local dialect, but there was just enough English and Spanish mixed in to make me realize she was calling me at best an idiot. The locals were laughing their ass off, understanding every word.

When I finally said “Enough!,” in a firm voice, she stopped immediately. Then she started trying to apologize. I bent over so we were face to face. “What part of enough did you not understand? Now be quiet, or I’ll spank you in front of everyone here.”

She went pale, and became completely submissive. In revenge for her rant, I marched her back to a stall that sold swimwear, and made her buy two bikinis I’d seen her admire. The shoe was on the other foot now, and the crowd was loving it. She glowed red all the way back home.

I felt a little guilty over threatening to spank her, so you could have knocked me over with a feather when she came into the home office later, wearing a sarong around her waist, and one of the bikini tops, carrying a paddle. She handed it to me, then lay across the desk.

“I bad. You spank.”

“Mia, I didn’t really mean it when I said I’d spank you. Please stop this now.”

Instead of answering me, she dropped her sarong, the tiny bikini bottom, almost a thong, showcasing a very nice rump. I never imagined. Her sarong was bunched under her on the desk, the bright color framing her nicely.

“I bad. You spank. Husband do it all time. Make me behave, be good wife. I not your wife, but I only woman you have. I disrespect you, I need spanking. Please.”

I was a little stunned, but the cute butt, wiggling a little, tipped the balance. I didn’t use the paddle though, afraid I’d hurt her. I used my hand, giving her five swats on each cheek, getting progressively firmer, until at the end she had a nice red glow, and I had an erection you could have hammered nails with.

She sighed when I stopped, turned her head, and saw her effect on me. She smiled a languid little smile, sat up, and dropped her bikini top, looking me in the eyes the whole time. Her breasts were bigger than I thought, standing straight out, the nipples hard little pebbles. Then she slid off the desk to land on her knees in front of me, tugging on my belt.

“Mia, stop! You just told me you’re a married woman, this wouldn’t be appropriate!”

“Husband say ok to do this, get bigger tips. I can no fuck you, but I do this many times, if you want.”

I liked to say I stayed firm in my resolve, but I hadn’t been laid since the week before I took the assignment, and the opportunity was just to enticing to pass on. She slid my pants and shorts down, pushed me back into my chair, and proceeded to give me a twenty minute blow job that had my eyes rolling back in my head. I think I actually passed out for a few seconds. When I came back to reality she was still on her knees, her mouth still wrapped around me. I hadn’t gone down! She didn’t play this time, attacking me with determination and speed. I lasted eight minutes before I blasted again. She knew I was done, but stayed on her knees for another five minutes, gently caressing me with her tongue. Finally she drew off slowly, kissing the tip when I was out, before giggling.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.