Sleeping Daughter - Cover

Sleeping Daughter

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Chapter 2: Backdoor Delight

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Backdoor Delight - A mother has the wicked desire to watch her husband deflower their sleeping daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus  

The beep of my alarm clock dragged me out of drowsy sleep. I groaned, my hand lashing out, swiping across the counter, brushing my cell phone before I crashed into the side of the alarm clock’s plastic case. My fingers trailed up it and found the button.

“Crap,” I groaned. I hated Mondays. They were always the—

Did last night really happen? I shot up in bed, my heart thudding in panic and looked at my wife. The covers spilled back, revealing her lush, naked body. Betty was still in great shape, her large breasts soft pillows that I loved to play with. Her eyes opened, a pleased smile on her face.

“Morning,” she purred.

“Honey ... did we... ?” I swallowed. Did I really want to know? Had we really molested our sleeping, fourteen-year-old daughter? What type of terrible parents were we.

“I hoped you didn’t regret last night,” purred my wife. “Because it was so hot watching you take Tiffany’s cherry. Mmm, you pumped so much cum into our daughter’s virgin snatch. I bet you bred her. I bet she has Daddy’s baby growing inside of her.”

“Fuck,” I groaned, shaking my head. “What is wrong with us?”

Her hand reached out and grasped my hard dick. I groaned as she stroked it up and down. “Feels like someone loved it.”

“Just morning wood,” I muttered.

“Don’t be like this, Phil. Last night was magical. Our daughter came so hard on your cock. Didn’t you feel her spasming so hard on you?”

My dick throbbed in her hand at the memory of my daughter’s virgin, teenage pussy spasming on my dick. Her hot, tight flesh gripped me, milking my dick, eager for my cum to spill into her depths while I fucked her hard and her mother ground on her face.

“But she was asleep. She had no idea.” Even if it had been so hot. I shuddered again, aching to feel my daughter’s tight cunt wrapped about my cock, to watch her mother again lick my jizz out of her pussy. “It was wrong.”

Our daughter was recently diagnosed with Sleeping Beauty Syndrome. I thought it was a strange name, especially since the medicine she now took made her sleep the entire night through without stirring, oblivious to whatever happened to her.

Like her father deflowering her pussy after licking her to an orgasm.

“Mmm, I can’t wait for tonight,” my wife moaned, stroking my dick faster. “She’s broken in now. You can really fuck her hard.”

“Betty,” I panted, groaning, my balls aching. Her hand felt so good on my cock. I wanted to say no, but it was so hot thinking about doing it again.

What was wrong with me? How had I not known my wife was the biggest pervert in the world? I was so blind to it.

“I’m so wet thinking about last night,” moaned Betty. “Our little girl’s pussy swallowing your cock. And she has another hole.” Her lips licked my ear. “I know how much you love fucking my ass. Imagine your teenage daughter’s virgin bowels wrapped about your dick.”

“Fuck,” I panted, squeezing my eyes shut.

My balls almost erupted. I was so close to exploding. Just a few more strokes and—

A loud knock wrapped our door. A second later, it cracked open, our daughter’s face peering in on us. I yanked up the covers as Betty pulled her hand away. I groaned as the blanket brushed the sensitive tip of my cock, my balls tensing, so close to erupting.

“Mom, Dad,” Tiffany said as she crept in wearing a flimsy, pink nightgown. Not what she slept in last night which was a simple pair of panties.

Those panties were clutched in her hand. I swallowed as she rushed to the bed, her brassy-brown hair trailing behind her. She threw herself between us, wiggling and forcing my wife and I apart as she settled in.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” my wife asked, putting her arm around our daughter’s shoulders.

I tensed. Did she remember? Did she know we fucked her? Betty had cleaned up most of my cum, but I had fired so much into her sweet snatch. What if more leaked out while she slept? What if she were sore down there?

What if I hurt her?

“Mom, I feel funny down there,” Tiffany said.

“Down where, sweetie?” Betty asked in her motherly voice, completely unconcerned.

My ears burned. My stomach tensed. “Um, this sounds like a mother-daughter sorta conversation.”

“Oh, no, Daddy, you don’t have to go,” Tiffany said, grabbing my hand, her eyes glancing down at the bulge my hard cock made in the blankets. “It’s okay. I’m not embarrassed.”

My wife gave me a knowing look, reminding me about little girls and their desire to flirt and please their fathers. I swallowed, still squirming even as I throbbed. Tiffany smelled so sweet. She was her mother but younger and petite, no huge breast but small, budding mounds topped by tiny nipples, each hard and tenting the fabric of her nightgown.

“When I woke up, I felt funny down there. And when I pulled off my panties, there was a milky stain in them. See.” She held up her panties. There on the crotch was my dried cum.

“Oh, that’s perfectly natural,” my wife laughed. “You don’t need to worry about that.”

“But it wasn’t the only thing strange, Mommy,” she said. “I, um, explored my pussy.”

“While masturbating?” Betty asked, a shrewd gleam in her eyes. “I know you like to do that in the morning when you wake up.”

“I guess,” my daughter squirm, giving me an innocent look. “You don’t think I’m bad because I like to touch myself?”

“Of course not, sweetheart. Everyone does it.”

“Even you, Daddy?” A mischievous smile popped across her lips. “Is that why you’re so hard right now? Did I interrupt?”

“No, no, just morning wood,” I told her, my ears burning hotter. “It happens to guys.”

“I was giving him a handjob,” my wife said. “And, yes, you did interrupt. But that’s okay. Now what’s so strange about your pussy?”

“Well, my hymen’s gone. And I feel so ... open down there. I could get three fingers into me. I never could get more than my little finger past my hymen before.”

“Any soreness?” my wife asked.

My heart hammered. She knew she had sex. We were busted.

“A bit. But it’s okay. A pleasant ache.” She shifted. “Is something wrong? My hymen shouldn’t have vanished. It’s like I had sex. But I’m a virgin.” She glanced at me. “Honest, Daddy.”

“I ... I believe you,” I choked out.

“Hmm, that is strange,” my wife said. “Well, you couldn’t have had sex last night.”

“Nope, I took my medicine and was out like a log.” My daughter spread her legs. “Could you take a look. Make sure I’m fine.”

“Of course. I just need to lift your nightgown. I assume you’re not wearing any panties beneath.”

My dick ached and throbbed. “Maybe I should give you privacy.”

“No, Daddy!” Tiffany grabbed my left arm, clinging to it. “You need to make sure I’m okay.”

“It’s our duty as her parents,” grinned my wife.

I swallowed. “It seems more like a mother’s duty, honey.”

“Philip Taylor, you will help to make sure your daughter is perfectly healthy. Now don’t be embarrassed. You used to give her baths. Nothing has really changed since then.”

Everything had changed.

“Okay,” I swallowed. Despite my wife’s stern words, her brown eyes twinkled with a mischievous light.

I couldn’t breathe as my wife drew up our daughter’s nightgown, exposing more and more of her sleek thighs. I had seen her pussy before, but it felt so different with the early morning sun streaming through the window.

Our daughter was awake this time.

I fought the urge to groan as her pussy came into view adorned by a light amount of brassy pubic hair, the curls matted down by milky juices—my cum and her cream. Her legs spread wide and her tight slit parted, showing her pink depths.

“See, Mommy, no hymen,” Tiffany said, her fingers reaching down to spread her labia farther apart. “Does it look bad?”

“It looks fine to me,” Betty said. “What do you think, Phil?”

“Um, fine.”

“Just fine, Daddy?” Tiffany’s dark eyes met mine. Her youthful face trembled. “Only fine?”

My wife gave me a fixed look that told me to make it right.

I kissed my daughter’s forehead. “It’s a pretty pussy, okay. Just perfect.”

My daughter beamed, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me quickly on the lips. I sat stunned as she broke apart and laid back on the pillows, her fingers shooting back down to her pussy and pulling her labia apart again. I could still feel the heat of her lips on mine.

“Mommy, can you and Daddy make sure everything’s all right.” She smiled at both of us, so innocent.

“You mean... ?” I swallowed, my eyes rooted to her pussy. My dick throbbed. I needed to cum so badly. I wanted to pin my daughter down, mount her, and fuck her pussy so hard. I wanted to feel that tight, silky glove about my cock again and erupt into her depths.

I needed to control myself.

“Yes, Phil.” My wife rolled her eyes as she stared at our daughter. “Your daddy can be pretty dense sometimes.”

“That’s okay,” beamed Tiffany. “I love him anyways.”

“So do I.”

My wife and daughter shared a conspiratorial laugh and my wife gave her a quick kiss on the lips. My dick ached harder. Flashes of my wife and daughter locked in a passionate kiss with lots of tongue, their naked bodies pressed together, shot through my mind.

“Let me just feel around in there,” my wife said, sliding her hand up our daughter’s thigh to her pussy. “I’ll be nice and gentle. Like the doctor.”

Tiffany bit her lip. Her eyes widened when my wife reached her teenage pussy. She pushed two fingers inside. My daughter bit her lip, fighting a moan as my wife pumped her fingers in and out of our daughter’s pussy. Juices coated her fingers, glistening in the sunlight.

“How does that feel, sweetie?”

“Good, Mommy,” my daughter panted, her little hips undulating. “Very good. You’re going so deep in me. Mmm, I didn’t know my pussy was so deep.”

“It’s so you can take a cock when you’ve found that special man,” my wife cooed into our daughter’s ear. “Your pussy will get nice and wet and take all of his girth.”

I swallowed. I wanted to stroke my dick so badly.

My wife kept pumping her fingers in and out of Tiffany’s pussy. Our daughter shuddered, her youthful breasts jiggling beneath her nightie. Her breath quickened. My wife fingered our daughter faster and faster.

“Everything is feeling perfectly normal to me,” my wife purred, her thumb “accidentally” brushing our daughter’s clit.

“Good!” gasped Tiffany, her body aching. “Oh, yes, you’re soothing away the soreness, Mommy. It feels really good.”

“I bet,” giggled my wife. Then she glanced at me. “Phil, maybe you should check, too.”

I swallowed, staring at my wife’s fingers pumping in and out of our daughter’s snatch. Pink folds clung to Betty’s digit. Juices leaked out, coating my wife’s fingers and ran down our daughter’s taint to stain our sheets.

“Yes, Daddy, I need your opinion, too.” Pleasure crossed her face. “I trust you, Daddy.”

“Yes, you have to make sure our baby girl is fine.” My wife licked her lips, her thighs squeezed tight together, loving molesting our daughter under the guise of a medical exam. “Come on, honey, don’t be shy. Help your daughter out.”

I swallowed and reached out in a trance. I couldn’t resist. I knew it was so wrong, but that just excited me more. It was forbidden. Incest. Merely thinking the word propelled my hand to my daughter’s pussy. My fingers stroked her wet folds.

“Mmm, that’s nice, Daddy.” A shudder wracked my daughter’s body. “Oh, please, please, Daddy. I need you in me.”

“She needs you in her, dear,” my wife groaned. “Do it.”

I shoved two fingers deep into my daughter’s pussy. Her eyes widened. She gasped and bucked. Her flesh clenched down on my probing fingers. She was so hot and wet. I groaned, savoring how silky she felt on my fingers. My dick ached in memory of last night.

I pumped them in and out, taking my time, not rushing. I savored the feel of my daughter’s young, fresh pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She shuddered, her back arching. The thin fabric of her nightgown outlined her hard nipples.

I wanted to suck them.

“How do I feel, Daddy?” she panted, her legs squirming. “Please, please, tell me I feel wonderful.”

“You do, sweetheart,” I panted, turning on my side, my dick rubbing against the blankets. My balls boiled. “You feel healthy and perfect. Nothing wrong with your pussy.”

“Yes, she’s developed into such a beautiful, young woman,” panted my wife, her own hips undulating, her thighs squirming.

“Good,” my daughter panted. Her hips bucked. “Thank you, Daddy! Yes, yes! Thank you!”

My daughter came.

Her pussy spasmed about my fingers. Her moans echoed through the bedroom. Pleasure transformed her young face. Her eyes squeezed shut. She bolted upright as her juices spilled around my fingers then crashed back into the pillows. She gasped and moaned, legs twitching.

“Oh, yes, yes, Daddy,” my daughter panted. A smile crossed her lips. “Thank you for checking me out.”

“You’re welcome,” I answered, my mouth dry. I just fingered my daughter to an orgasm.

“Ooh, I have to get ready for school,” she said as I pulled my fingers out of her. Then she scooted her hips and worked her way off the bed. She bounded through the door, leaving it open behind her, and raced down the hallway to the bathroom. A moment later, the shower hissed on.

I turned to my wife in disbelief. “Did that really just happen?”

She grabbed my fingers and pulled them into her mouth. She shuddered as she sucked our daughter’s juices from my fingers. The feel of her lips and tongue shot from my fingers straight to the tip of my dick.

When she pulled them from my mouth, she moaned, “Tastes like it.”

With a growl, I threw myself on my wife. Her legs parted and she gasped when my dick plunged into her boiling-hot pussy. My strokes were fast and quick. We both came in under a minute, grunting and gasping as my cum boiled into my wife’s pussy. She held me tight, her pillowy breasts rubbing on my chest as the pleasure flooded out of me.

“Shit,” I groaned, panting above my wife. “Shit, shit, shit.”

“Wait until tonight,” my wife whispered in my ear. “Tight, teenage, virgin ass. Mmm, you’ll love it.”

“Shit,” I groaned, my dick still hard.

My wife giggled beneath me.


Work went by in a daze.

I stumbled through the humdrum of the office. I wrote my reports without really knowing what I was typing. I gave a presentation that I didn’t remember a word I said, just read from the slides and pointed while everyone nodded.

Last night I fucked my daughter’s virgin pussy while she slept. Tonight I would fuck her virgin ass.

My dick was hard all day. I fought the urge to go to the bathroom and masturbate. It was the only time I rose from the daze. The rest of the day I stumbled around not functioning, my mind filled with visions of my naked daughter: her beautiful, tiny tits; her small, pink nipples; her slim thighs; boyish hips; tight pussy slit; and the hot, wet feel of her cunt wrapped about my dick, sucking and writhing, begging for my cum to flood her snatch.

What if I did make her pregnant? Did my wife really want me to breed a grandchild with our daughter? And what about Tiffany? Sure she enjoyed being fingered and she came hard in her sleep last night. But what if she would hate us when she found out? What if she told the police?

My wife and I could go to jail.

And that only made me harder. It was such a risk, exciting. It made my office work so boring. A humdrum existence keeping me from my true passion—fucking my daughter and wife together, having hot, incestuous threesomes.

My dick swelled hard again. I groaned, shaking my head. I was such a pervert. I couldn’t believe how disgusting I was. She was my daughter. I shouldn’t want to fuck her.

I shouldn’t.

But I did.

When I took my lunch, my phone hummed. It was a picture of my wife in our daughter’s bed wearing the very pair of sky blue panties my daughter wore last night. Her hand was shoved in them, clearly fingering herself.

“Can’t wait for tonight,” she wrote, the text accompanied by a winky emoji.

The next pic was my wife on her hands and knees, snapping the picture in our daughter’s closet door mirror. The panties were no pulled down my wife’s thighs, bunching near her knees. Her phone was positioned right next to her butt-cheek. Her other hand parted her cheeks, exposing her puckered sphincter.

“Soon you’ll have enjoyed all your women’s holes,” this text read. “Lucky dog.”

“Shit,” I muttered in the breakroom.

“What?” John, one of my coworkers, asked.

“Nothing,” I said, shaking my head. “Just my wife sending me pics.”

“Really?” he asked. “Can I see.”

“No,” I said, giving him a look. “I’m not showing you my wife.”

“I’ll show you mine.” A hungry light burned in his eyes.

“No.” I put my phone away, balled up my lunch bag, and tossed it into the garbage can.

“Come on. You’re wife is a fox.”

Yes, she was. A conniving fox loose in the henhouse and she was having so much fun.

She sent me several more teasing pics of her masturbating in our daughter’s bed and sniffing Tiffany’s dirty panties. Then Betty also admonished me not to masturbate myself. “You need to save your seed for our daughter.”

My cheeks burned. It was too much. My dick was an iron slab all day. It was so hard not to go and masturbate. I tried to focus on my boring work, but I sank back into my lust-filled daze, thinking of Tiffany’s slim, tight ass and how great it would be to fuck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.