Delta: Trixy
Chapter 21: Crocs

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: Crocs - Trixy Walsh is a girl looking for job and a man to love her. The starship Fortune has successfully returned to Earth and is collecting people wishing to move to the new planet called Harmony. In 2095, man had settled outside Sol for the first time. Was this the opportunity of her life and would she find what she had been searching for? This story follows the Delta Serial

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Incest   Brother   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

~~ Delta - Apr/03 - (Earth - Oct/2095) ~~

Lee had a fascination with the crocs.

She had a large female who had acquired a new mate living on her island. The dragons used to hunt them, and Lee believed the larger mate she had might have had fallen victim to them. The new male was smaller, so he was also younger.

Lee suspected he had followed the female here and she had decided to keep him. He seemed perfectly happy to have her too. She wasn’t sure, if they were natives or if they had been brought here.

She considered them one of the most dangerous of the predators on this world. With Harmony’s warmer climate, they had a large area to roam. Saltwater crocs will swim over a thousand klicks or more to find new territories.

Typically, a male guards a section of the river as the crocs built their nests in the estuaries. They assisted the females who choose to build a nest in their territory, in guarding the nests after he mated with them. The females cared for the young for several months after they hatch.

My preliminary studies of the ones in our river showed that they migrated back and forth from the sea. They headed out in winter to fish, grow and come back in the warmer wet months to copulate and lay. Being further from the sea, we tended to get the younger males looking for new territories.

The ladies cruised up and down the river until they found a male that took their fancy. They then stayed in his area and mated with him. We have observed that some of the males could have a brood of three or four females of varying sizes that he looked after.

It surprised us how often an older female selected a younger male that didn’t have any other wives. James suggested that she had worked out that, if he only had her to look after then their progeny had a higher chance of survival.

The young males were very possessive and protective of their territory. They put a lot of effort into guarding the female that had chosen them and the nest. We had even observed a male take food to his wife.

He fussed around her and checked on the nest and the surrounding area. He then lay near the nest while she ate. Once happy that she was fed, he went back to cruising the river, looking for rivals or predators.

He made sure no other males came near her nest, as they would try to drive him off and destroy it. He would often get out of the water and check on the land around the site. He would sniff the air and even lay in wait under the bushes near the nest if he suspected unwanted visitors.

We worked out the fangrinders and my favourite flying reptile that we had named rattas, loved raiding the crocs nests.

The rattas would gang up on the crocs like a flock of birds and annoy them to distract them, as others pilfered the nests. We later learned that both the fangrinders and the rattas would also fish for the hatchings.

The fangrinders would also take out the younger crocs and eat them, and then feed the eggs to their young. Being large and a pack animal, they would harass the croc and get it to come further out of the water.

One would sneak around and jump on its back. They went for the eyes. Blinded, the croc became easy prey. We guessed that in summer, the crocs were one of the fangrinders, primary food sources. They didn’t always get it their own way as crocs are tough buggers to get the better of in a fight.

We had determined the dragonets also pilfered the nests and possibly collected the hatchlings as well as fish going by the bones we had found in the cavern. Crocs normally lay forty to sixty eggs, and the other reptiles were happy to reduce the number of hatchlings.

Our fangrinders had mostly been a problem over winter when the crocs had vacated the area. Yves had reported that our surviving couple were still around and had linked up with another young couple to form a new pack.

They had been seen cruising the riverbank, looking to see if the crocs were back. The crocs were due to turn up soon, as the weather was warming up. Alec told us the bigger males were already staking out territories down their end of the river on the delta.

They had also extended the higher banks on the river to encourage them to stay away from the settlements. So far, they hadn’t been a problem, but they would keep an eye on them.

A team had been put together to study them, and we would be getting visitors. They planned to put a team up here to study the river flats and swamps on Justin’s side of the river. They would be added to my team and were to report to me if I didn’t mind.

I didn’t have a problem until I read the names of my new team. ‘Shit,’ my old nemesis Pauline would be coming to stay.

Alex had acquired them a special boat that they would do most of their observations from. However, they needed accommodation and office space for correlating the data. Pauline was one of their leading analysts.

Apparently, she found the sun too hot, and she also got seasick. She would remain on land and collate the data that was sent back from the observation team. She had refused to travel with the team up the river on the boat.

Alec had to drop her and her considerable amount of baggage off, personally. We still had an apartment upstairs, but I didn’t want her anywhere near me. Plus, they were meant for families, and she was by herself.

I assigned rooms for her team in the so-far empty set of accommodations near the formal dining room. Alec told me the other five members were all on the boat and should be here the next day or the day after.

I showed Pauline around. I also warned her to stay out of the dragonets dome and the fossil dome. I then showed her the rooms I had assigned to her team. I told her, as she was the first of her team here, she could choose from the rooms.

“Is this the best you have?” she asked with disdain. “They are a bit rustic, aren’t they?”

I looked at her in disbelief, “You’re welcome to fix it up, as you see fit.”

“I expected more room, I want one of the larger apartments upstairs,” she demanded.

“Sorry, no can do. They are family apartments, and they are already assigned. I have two other families that are coming here on the next ship, in a week or so,” I explained patiently. I couldn’t believe her audacity.

“What about the third one?” she persisted.

“Sorry, but that’s my mother’s apartment,” I said, as I had decided it would be now. “You are visiting and not permanent. You are also single. As it is, I’ve not assigned anyone to the spare room in your unit, so you are getting two rooms. How much more space could you possibly need?”

She huffed. “Fine, I’ll take this one. Have someone bring my bags.”

“I beg your pardon?” I said.

“Get someone to put my bags in here for me,” she said as if speaking to someone who was slow.

“Lady, this isn’t a bloody hotel. You brought all that crap, so you get to put it away. When dinner is ready, you will hear an announcement over the intercom. You can cook in here if you don’t like what is being served. The town is down the hill if you need to shop.”

“I’ve assigned you a desk upstairs and if you don’t like its position, tough shit. The rest of them already have owners, even if they are not here at present. Anything else, I can help you with?” I finished in a tight voice.

She looked at me with venom. She glanced down at my waist, “I’m amazed to see you’re pregnant, the men here must be as hard up, as I’ve heard.”

I looked at her in return, “Apparently not, as you’re still single, aren’t you?” I turned and strode away before I hit her.

I told my people not to help her with her bags when Snorre offered. I also warned Frank to not let her put particular demands on him, as far as food went. What he served was good enough for the rest of us, so it had better be good enough for Lady Muck.

I went upstairs to get some work done. I was disturbed by the com calling us to lunch and realised I was hungry. I headed down. I also realised that Pauline hadn’t come up to sort out her desk either.

It was a workday as far as I was concerned.

------

I heard her in the diner.

I sighed. She was bitching at Frank that the salad wasn’t to her taste. She didn’t eat that foreign crap we called ham and wanted an American ham. I walked in to find Frank looking at her in disbelief.

“Lady, I can’t produce food out of thin air. What you see is what you get. If you don’t like it, go to town and see if you can get anything better,” Frank said tightly.

Pauline scoffed, “You can’t be serious? The garbage they would try to serve me isn’t good enough for pigs. I’m guaranteed three meals a day, and I want American ham and French dressing on my salad.”

“Tough shit,” I said.

Pauline spun to face me, “I’m entitled to be fed the foods I am used to. I’ll not eat the foreign foods, he is serving.”

“Sorry Dorothy, but you’re not in Kansas anymore. This happens to be a different planet in a different solar system. The food we have is as good, if not better than on Earth. There aren’t any wacky preservatives, and it’s all organically grown. What have you been eating for the last four months?” I asked.

“I had provisions, but they have run out, and they won’t let me import anymore at a reasonable expense,” she informed me crankily.

I just shook my head, “Sorry, I can’t fix that. Like I said, the food here is great, if you’d give it half a chance. Frank is an excellent chef, and all the other women here from Earth have been happily eating what he cooks for us.”

“Well, I’m not all the other women from Earth. I want American ham and French dressing on the poor excuse for salad vegetables you offer,” she said, waving her hand at Frank’s wonderful salads.

“Like Frank said, we can’t produce your wants out of thin air. Either eat what is offered or go without. I’m not going to argue with you, and you’re not going to get special treatment.”

I knew she was just trying me on, so I got crafty, “I’ve not been informed of any special dietary requirements, and I’d want a doctor’s certification before I order foods especially for you. Do you have a certificate for me?”

She scowled at me but didn’t answer. She knew as well as I did that, she had eaten the same food on the ship that I had. What she probably didn’t know was that most of the food on the ship had come from here and not Earth.

“By the way, I expect to see you upstairs in the office after lunch. I believe you have data to process. Alex said they would be recording the trip as they travelled.”

“I’ll get to that after I unpack,” she snapped.

“How long does it take to unpack? You have been here for two hours?” I said exasperatedly.

“As long as it takes,” she said and spun around and marched out of the diner.

I couldn’t believe this woman. I collected some ham and salad. I also kissed Frank and thanked him for not backing down.

He grinned, “Actually, I have French dressing and some American Ham that Andre gave me for when Kyle visited, but I wasn’t telling her that, after the way she asked for it. If she had asked a little nicer, I might have complied.”

I shook my head and took my lunch upstairs to get some more work done. I got engrossed and didn’t realise it was late until Frank commed me to come and get my afternoon snack. I frowned because he often brought it up to me.

I came downstairs to find Pauline had bailed up my lovely man and was making eyes at him. She was also only wearing a bikini and a transparent sun robe. It wasn’t hard to guess where she had spent the afternoon. Man, I was really pissed at her.

I felt James sigh of relief of being rescued when I put my arm around his waist. He happily hugged me close. “I see you’ve met my husband,” I said to Pauline.

She looked at James in surprise then at me. I then informed her, “You will find all the men currently staying here are in relationships. If you require male companionship, you will have to try in town or with your team.”

“I believe we still have several men not claimed living there. Being in the sticks, though, we haven’t got any nightclubs. However, there is a lovely Pub in the hotel that stays open moderately late,” I informed her.

Going by the look on her face, this didn’t please her either. She then screamed and backed peddled away from us. I felt Ash, and Star land on my shoulders and Soot and Flame landed on James. We automatically put our hands up to stroke our babies.

“What in hell are they?” Pauline screeched in fear, pulling the wrap around her body as if it would protect her.

“These are our baby dragonets,” James said proudly as Soot and Flame rubbed against his hands.

“Keep those dirty flying rodents away from me. They are disgusting,” Pauline said as she stepped back away from us. Soot hissed at her, and she shuddered and cringed.

“Didn’t you get told that we had them before you came here?” I asked, surprised by her reaction.

“Is that what Alec was on about? Just keep them well away from me, ugh,” she said, shaking in disgust and pulling her robe tightly closed.

“Well, that may be difficult, as they live here and have free rein. I’m not going to tell them that they can’t access the main dome because you don’t like them. This was their home before you came here.”

“They are not rodents, and they are sentient beings. If you can’t stand them being here, I suggest we get Alec to swap you with the analyst in Rubyvale,” I told her.

Her lips tightened, and I realised that she didn’t wish to go back to Rubyvale. I got the feeling that she had been sent to me because she had caused problems there. Alec and I needed to have a little talk.

It didn’t help that Jenna, Snorre and Yves also entered with their dragonets. “Good grief! How many of those filthy things do you have here?” she squealed out.

Then mayhem assured.

Yves dropped four wind-up mice on the floor, not realising we had a problem. The dragonets went nuts. This was their favourite game, and our four took off after the mice, along with the other five.

One mouse headed towards Pauline, and Soot and Ash were hot on its tail. She screamed, and they dived around her to get it. She lashed out and swiped Ash a blow that sent her tumbling to the hard floor.

We all heard Ash scream in pain, as she slammed into the floor. I rushed after my baby and scooped her up. Her little wing was apparently broken, and she was crying in distress and pain.

I spun on Pauline and growled furiously, “Get the fuck out of my sight, before I do something I regret.”

“It’s just a fucking dirty rodent,” she spat back me. She was brushing her hands over her body as if she had been contaminated.

“So, help me, woman, if you don’t get the fuck out of my sight, I will not be held responsible for my actions.” I screamed at her, “GET OUT.”

She looked at the others, but their tight expressions told her that she wouldn’t get any sympathy from them. “Fine, I know when I’m not wanted,” she said belligerently. She turned and stalked back to her room. I didn’t care where she went, as long as it was away from me.

“Shush, baby,” I crooned at Ash. I placed a sleep spell on her and gently repositioned the wing and told her to heal. That she would be fine. My tears dripped on her as I stroked her. James came and sat with me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I leant into him, as I cradled my baby.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.